Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Statefarm on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:34 pm

I can't wait to see everyone's reaction. omg. omg.

_______________________________________
So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you, "Let's go in style."
avatar
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1341
Points : 1731

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by saturnlite88 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:45 pm

I was wondering if that was a cover for having found out another way that she was mafia...

But again that assumes he did. I wouldn't put this coin thing past him.

_______________________________________
"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts." --King Igos du Ikana
avatar
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1552
Points : 2129

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Statefarm on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 pm

I feel like it's probably the coin thing. It would be stupid to say that if it wasn't true since that would make everything he says sound like bullshit. Plus, he always sounds pretty sure of the people he suspects, innocent or not, so I wouldn't be that surprised. hmm

_______________________________________
So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you, "Let's go in style."
avatar
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1341
Points : 1731

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Mary on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Yeah, I think I believe this coin thing, as ridiculous as it is.

_______________________________________
Read books. Care about things. Get excited. -Hank Green
avatar
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 2132
Points : 1841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Matt on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:33 pm

He has no clue how probability works. There's not a 50% chance of people being mafia, it doesn't work that way. I don't see how he can correctly guess the remaining mafia members using probability when he doesn't even understand it.
avatar
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Posts : 410
Points : 628

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Nate on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:53 pm

That game has completely gone down the shitter. Alex, dare i say, is probably cheating.

_______________________________________
Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who probably killed who. -Monty Python and the Holy Grail
avatar
Nate
Hooker
Hooker

Posts : 385
Points : 140

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by lucyjoan on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 pm

DecemberHare wrote:There was a time I read in a past mafia thread that Statefarm was the doctor and Name (I think) was her assistant, he was secretly a double agent and he had her killed so that he could assume the role as the doctor. They were on a team too and Statefarm never knew about his secret role.
That was Sillik, and he actually betrayed the mafia by saving whoever we tried to kill ( un ), so that doesn't really prove her point.

_______________________________________
Dylan Saunders just has the sexiest face, oms
avatar
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1546
Points : 1677

View user profile http://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Statefarm on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:55 pm

I actually kind of figured he was the double agent so I would've listened to whoever he said but no, that was awkward.

And in the end, he didn't even know I was a girl.

Also,
Natekid11 wrote:6 WAY TIE!!!

If I was narrator and this happened, I would just kill everyone except the mafia.

_______________________________________
So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you, "Let's go in style."
avatar
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1341
Points : 1731

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Mary on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Well Pink is the tie breaker so they can't actually tie it because whoever Pink votes for will die.

_______________________________________
Read books. Care about things. Get excited. -Hank Green
avatar
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 2132
Points : 1841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Blake11roys on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Hey guys I wrote the story for what I wanted to do in a 6 player tie just for fun. Give credit to Lucy for being my editor and making it a lot better.

As day breaks on what is quickly turning out to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back, the straggling survivors, stir-crazy and hungry for the blood of the killers, turn against each other in an almighty fight. DecemberHare senses an opening and dives in at frostehh, but PinkSponge lets out an inhuman shriek.
“Not my daughter you bitch!” she screams, attacking DecemberHare with all the lust of a defensive, if misguided, mother.
Cat takes this moment to attempt her escape, but MLPAlex quickly gives chase.
Speckleasme takes notice of frostehh’s unguarded side and attempts to gain the upper hand. Frostehh, realizing her disadvantage, sprints for the water, her safe haven, as speckleasme gives good chase.
PinkSponge, having knocked her opponent unconscious, ties one of her leader-nooses around DecemberHare’s neck, and chokes the unfortunate islander to death.
There does not appear to be an upper hand in the battle between Cat and MLPAlex. The latter manages to gain a momentary advantage as he moves on top of her and begins to pummel her, but this victory, much like his life, is short-lived as Cat procures a sharp stick, practically from thin air, and stabs him in the eye. Literally blinded with pain, MLPAlex falls backward, and Cat does not hesitate a moment before crushing his skull with a large stone. She takes a slight step back, surveying her work proudly, but soon finds herself gasping for air as PinkSponge wraps another noose threateningly tight around her frail windpipe. Once PinkSponge is certain she is dead, she stands up and scans the area frantically, searching for her daughter.
The ocean’s water is tinted red with the blood of the fighters as both speckleasme and frostehh attack the other with whatever they can get a grip on. PinkSponge is running before she realizes it, running across the sand and through the water until she is reunited once more with the last of her family. Speckleasme becomes more frantic as he realizes just how overpowered he is, splashing and flailing as the other two hold his head under water.
At long last his limbs stop moving, and bubbles cease to break the water’s surface. PinkSponge and frostehh carefully begin their trek to the shore, the former relieved that the mafia is gone at last, and the latter reluctant to admit her misdeeds to her loyal mother.
Overcome by the actions she—as a part of the mafia—has reduced her mother to, frostehh breaks down and admits it all: the tales lucyjoan told her, about ruling the island for the greater good.
At first PinkSponge is appalled at this truth, and it hardly takes more than a disapproving look to remind the teenager about her father’s death. But eventually she comes around, comforting the lost soul with her presence.
The distinctive sound of a boat breaks the slightly sticky silence, and the last two survivors leap to their feet. The boat that had, all this time, been searching for the wrecked plane, has finally located their forlorn patch of land.
The co-captains of the boat glance around the bloody sands of the island in shock, and PinkSponge and frostehh exchange a quick glance, and the deal is set: they immediately spin the tale of the islanders, explaining the terrors of the mafia and the system set up to attempt to stop it, embellishing the details only where it concerned the role of one specific rebellious teenager that made a bad decision.
avatar
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1372
Points : 1027

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by partinobodycular on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Wow. That is amazing. +1,000,000,000,000,000

_______________________________________
Lucky men are hung. Unlucky men are hanged.

May the wine of friendship never run dry. Here's to you, and here's to me.
avatar
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1509
Points : 2066

View user profile http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Wait, so what team would win?

_______________________________________
"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts." --King Igos du Ikana
avatar
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1552
Points : 2129

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Blake11roys on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 pm

In that story it would have been mafia.
avatar
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1372
Points : 1027

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 pm

But the remaining "mafia" gave up...

And if everyone had a vote against themselves, why do Pink and Frostehh live? Why not say Speck and Cat?

_______________________________________
"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts." --King Igos du Ikana
avatar
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1552
Points : 2129

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Blake11roys on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm

It was just a story. The idea came to me from this.

Statefarm wrote:
Also,
Natekid11 wrote:6 WAY TIE!!!

If I was narrator and this happened, I would just kill everyone except the mafia.
avatar
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1372
Points : 1027

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by boxtop on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Blake11roys wrote:Hey guys I wrote the story for what I wanted to do in a 6 player tie just for fun. Give credit to Lucy for being my editor and making it a lot better.

As day breaks on what is quickly turning out to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back, the straggling survivors, stir-crazy and hungry for the blood of the killers, turn against each other in an almighty fight. DecemberHare senses an opening and dives in at frostehh, but PinkSponge lets out an inhuman shriek.
“Not my daughter you bitch!” she screams, attacking DecemberHare with all the lust of a defensive, if misguided, mother.
Cat takes this moment to attempt her escape, but MLPAlex quickly gives chase.
Speckleasme takes notice of frostehh’s unguarded side and attempts to gain the upper hand. Frostehh, realizing her disadvantage, sprints for the water, her safe haven, as speckleasme gives good chase.
PinkSponge, having knocked her opponent unconscious, ties one of her leader-nooses around DecemberHare’s neck, and chokes the unfortunate islander to death.
There does not appear to be an upper hand in the battle between Cat and MLPAlex. The latter manages to gain a momentary advantage as he moves on top of her and begins to pummel her, but this victory, much like his life, is short-lived as Cat procures a sharp stick, practically from thin air, and stabs him in the eye. Literally blinded with pain, MLPAlex falls backward, and Cat does not hesitate a moment before crushing his skull with a large stone. She takes a slight step back, surveying her work proudly, but soon finds herself gasping for air as PinkSponge wraps another noose threateningly tight around her frail windpipe. Once PinkSponge is certain she is dead, she stands up and scans the area frantically, searching for her daughter.
The ocean’s water is tinted red with the blood of the fighters as both speckleasme and frostehh attack the other with whatever they can get a grip on. PinkSponge is running before she realizes it, running across the sand and through the water until she is reunited once more with the last of her family. Speckleasme becomes more frantic as he realizes just how overpowered he is, splashing and flailing as the other two hold his head under water.
At long last his limbs stop moving, and bubbles cease to break the water’s surface. PinkSponge and frostehh carefully begin their trek to the shore, the former relieved that the mafia is gone at last, and the latter reluctant to admit her misdeeds to her loyal mother.
Overcome by the actions she—as a part of the mafia—has reduced her mother to, frostehh breaks down and admits it all: the tales lucyjoan told her, about ruling the island for the greater good.
At first PinkSponge is appalled at this truth, and it hardly takes more than a disapproving look to remind the teenager about her father’s death. But eventually she comes around, comforting the lost soul with her presence.
The distinctive sound of a boat breaks the slightly sticky silence, and the last two survivors leap to their feet. The boat that had, all this time, been searching for the wrecked plane, has finally located their forlorn patch of land.
The co-captains of the boat glance around the bloody sands of the island in shock, and PinkSponge and frostehh exchange a quick glance, and the deal is set: they immediately spin the tale of the islanders, explaining the terrors of the mafia and the system set up to attempt to stop it, embellishing the details only where it concerned the role of one specific rebellious teenager that made a bad decision.
+ ∞
avatar
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Posts : 480
Points : 306

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Mary on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:43 pm

saturnlite88 wrote:But the remaining "mafia" gave up...

And if everyone had a vote against themselves, why do Pink and Frostehh live? Why not say Speck and Cat?
It was just for fun, that's not what we would actually do in a tie.

_______________________________________
Read books. Care about things. Get excited. -Hank Green
avatar
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 2132
Points : 1841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by boxtop on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 pm

So, do I get an achievement for single-handedly ruining frostehh's chances?
avatar
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Posts : 480
Points : 306

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Statefarm on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

No, but you can have this purple cat thing: cat

_______________________________________
So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you, "Let's go in style."
avatar
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1341
Points : 1731

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by boxtop on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 pm

It turns out I actually didn't ruin her chances, so that purple cat will suffice.
avatar
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Posts : 480
Points : 306

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by frostehh on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Her first reactions. hehe

[9:42:40 PM] Jessica: WHAT
[9:42:43 PM] Jessica: YOU WERE MAFIA????
[9:42:46 PM] Jessica: WHAT?
[9:42:47 PM] Jessica: WHAT
[9:42:49 PM] Jessica: WHAT
[9:42:50 PM] Jessica: WHAT
[9:42:54 PM] Jessica: BRIANNA
[9:42:56 PM] Jessica: I TRUSTED YOU
avatar
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1186
Points : 1822

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by MLPAlex on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:58 pm

I had an amazing death in blakes story

_______________________________________
AppleZach is the worst co-narrator in the world! I'm saying this to remind me to never narrate with him again. d
P.S. Applejack sucks cool
avatar
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1179
Points : 1453

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by MLPAlex on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 am

First time making stupid choices wins me the game.

_______________________________________
AppleZach is the worst co-narrator in the world! I'm saying this to remind me to never narrate with him again. d
P.S. Applejack sucks cool
avatar
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1179
Points : 1453

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by PinkSponge on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:23 am

I FEEL SO VIOLATED THOUGH

STOP LAUGHING AT MY PAIN

_______________________________________
"It's a brand new day, and the sun is high. All the birds are singing that you're gonna die."
avatar
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1453
Points : 1637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by PinkSponge on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:28 am

un Everything makes sense now...

http://ctrlv.in/143813 - we were just talking about how there can't be more than one mafia member left, and how it should be easy to find them.

http://ctrlv.in/143814 - on the night where there was no kill (night 8, I think), which happened to be the night that FROSTEHH HERSELF did the kill. Yeah, maybe I did decide to target myself that night. d

http://ctrlv.in/143815
http://ctrlv.in/143817
That's just straight-up lying.

_______________________________________
"It's a brand new day, and the sun is high. All the birds are singing that you're gonna die."
avatar
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1453
Points : 1637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum