amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Lkun on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Statefarm wrote:

I just sent someone a message telling them that they're my least favorite poster.

Seriously, or just joking? If it's serious, I want to know who...

_______________________________________
Just like Uracil DNA Glyconeridase, I will CUT U.
avatar
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Posts : 186
Points : 436

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Statefarm on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Lkun wrote:
Statefarm wrote:

I just sent someone a message telling them that they're my least favorite poster.

Seriously, or just joking? If it's serious, I want to know who...
Their messages aren't set to private and it's the only one they've gotten: http://amirite.com/user/mickie

_______________________________________
So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you, "Let's go in style."
avatar
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1341
Points : 1731

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by lucyjoan on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 pm

The message is deleted, but those posts are terrible.

_______________________________________
Dylan Saunders just has the sexiest face, oms
avatar
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1546
Points : 1677

View user profile http://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Statefarm on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:01 am

I can still see it. hehe Maybe that's why she or he never replied. hmm

Len said he couldn't see my messages either but I think Onepiecepkmn responded to one I sent so idk.

_______________________________________
So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you, "Let's go in style."
avatar
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1341
Points : 1731

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Mary on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:33 am

If users are really annoying but banning them will just lead to more drama/them making more accounts then sometimes we mute users. That means that when they comment, post, or send a message, they see their message but nobody else does. So, if people aren't seeing your message, there's a chance you're muted.

_______________________________________
Read books. Care about things. Get excited. -Hank Green
avatar
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 2132
Points : 1841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Lkun on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:13 am

I only got through four posts before crawling into a corner and crying...

_______________________________________
Just like Uracil DNA Glyconeridase, I will CUT U.
avatar
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Posts : 186
Points : 436

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by speckleasme on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 am

Lkun wrote:I only got through four posts before crawling into a corner and crying...
hehe I read about half a page, then I scrolled down to see how many pages of this crap there is, then I stopped.

_______________________________________
smirk2
avatar
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Posts : 682
Points : 1078

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Statefarm on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Mary wrote:If users are really annoying but banning them will just lead to more drama/them making more accounts then sometimes we mute users. That means that when they comment, post, or send a message, they see their message but nobody else does. So, if people aren't seeing your message, there's a chance you're muted.
The funny thing is that I'd probably just go away if I was banned. hehe

_______________________________________
So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you, "Let's go in style."
avatar
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1341
Points : 1731

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Mary on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Statefarm wrote:
Mary wrote:If users are really annoying but banning them will just lead to more drama/them making more accounts then sometimes we mute users. That means that when they comment, post, or send a message, they see their message but nobody else does. So, if people aren't seeing your message, there's a chance you're muted.
The funny thing is that I'd probably just go away if I was banned. hehe
We came up with the idea when there was an account that was posting actual spam like "lOok @ THesE awESoMe PUrSes oNly $7 @ WWW.HOTCHICKS.COM" and every time we banned them they would just make a new account and I think they were even using multiple IPs and everything. So, by muting them they thought that they were still spamming the site so they didn't make a new account but nobody could see their posts.

_______________________________________
Read books. Care about things. Get excited. -Hank Green
avatar
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 2132
Points : 1841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by boxtop on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Well, it's a good thing that the new admins and mods are not abusing this system.
avatar
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Posts : 480
Points : 306

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by partinobodycular on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:28 pm

The new admins and mods don't abuse anything.

_______________________________________
Lucky men are hung. Unlucky men are hanged.

May the wine of friendship never run dry. Here's to you, and here's to me.
avatar
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1509
Points : 2066

View user profile http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by speckleasme on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 pm

ESPECIALLY not their right to delete posts and ignore messages from the makers of said posts.

_______________________________________
smirk2
avatar
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Posts : 682
Points : 1078

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by partinobodycular on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Or their right to turn off Youtube comments.

_______________________________________
Lucky men are hung. Unlucky men are hanged.

May the wine of friendship never run dry. Here's to you, and here's to me.
avatar
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1509
Points : 2066

View user profile http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by boxtop on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Wait...they don't allow Youtube comments anymore?
avatar
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Posts : 480
Points : 306

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by partinobodycular on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 pm

On their channel? Nope. Because people expressed their opinions there, too, and we all know Admin doesn't actually allow opinions to be expressed.

_______________________________________
Lucky men are hung. Unlucky men are hanged.

May the wine of friendship never run dry. Here's to you, and here's to me.
avatar
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1509
Points : 2066

View user profile http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by boxtop on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:42 pm

What use does Amirite even have for a Youtube channel?
avatar
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Posts : 480
Points : 306

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by speckleasme on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 pm

So I'm thinking of asking James1 a "question".

Any ideas?

_______________________________________
smirk2
avatar
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Posts : 682
Points : 1078

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by partinobodycular on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 pm

boxtop wrote:What use does Amirite even have for a Youtube channel?
Advertising.

_______________________________________
Lucky men are hung. Unlucky men are hanged.

May the wine of friendship never run dry. Here's to you, and here's to me.
avatar
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1509
Points : 2066

View user profile http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Mary on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 pm

partinobodycular wrote:On their channel? Nope. Because people expressed their opinions there, too, and we all know Admin doesn't actually allow opinions to be expressed.
That's not actually admin's channel, he just paid them to make that video.

_______________________________________
Read books. Care about things. Get excited. -Hank Green
avatar
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 2132
Points : 1841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by PinkSponge on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:45 pm

What video?? I haven't seen this.

_______________________________________
"It's a brand new day, and the sun is high. All the birds are singing that you're gonna die."
avatar
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1453
Points : 1637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Statefarm on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Mary wrote:
partinobodycular wrote:On their channel? Nope. Because people expressed their opinions there, too, and we all know Admin doesn't actually allow opinions to be expressed.
That's not actually admin's channel, he just paid them to make that video.
They have an actual channel with a lot of videos about amirite now. http://www.youtube.com/user/Amiriteofficial?feature=watch

_______________________________________
So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you, "Let's go in style."
avatar
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1341
Points : 1731

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Mary on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Statefarm wrote:
Mary wrote:
partinobodycular wrote:On their channel? Nope. Because people expressed their opinions there, too, and we all know Admin doesn't actually allow opinions to be expressed.
That's not actually admin's channel, he just paid them to make that video.
They have an actual channel with a lot of videos about amirite now. http://www.youtube.com/user/Amiriteofficial?feature=watch
Ohh... I missed that

_______________________________________
Read books. Care about things. Get excited. -Hank Green
avatar
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 2132
Points : 1841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by speckleasme on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 pm


GUYS, ADMIN RESPONDED TO SOMETHING, THE WORLD IS ENDING.

_______________________________________
smirk2
avatar
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Posts : 682
Points : 1078

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Mary on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:21 pm

The picture is broken Sad

_______________________________________
Read books. Care about things. Get excited. -Hank Green
avatar
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 2132
Points : 1841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by speckleasme on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Ugh it's my fault, lemme just do ctrlv. For clarification, do I use the host image button or the image button?

http://ctrlv.in/144693

_______________________________________
smirk2
avatar
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Posts : 682
Points : 1078

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum