Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approval for Nerdfigher Themed Mafia

+7
MunchyDumpling
frostehh
speckleasme
PinkSponge
boxtop
saturnlite88
Mary
11 posters

Go down

Approval for Nerdfigher Themed Mafia Empty Approval for Nerdfigher Themed Mafia

Post by Mary Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:51 pm

APPROVED

Hello! So we're going to start implementing the new narration system which states that any game with a pre-determined theme needs support from at least 10 people for the game to happen. I signed up awhile ago to host a Nerdfighter themed mafia game but now I need to get approval for that to happen. This isn't sign-ups, this basically just means that you would support this game happening. You can just post in here if you support it and once I get 10 people supporting then I can post signups, if I don't get enough then the game will be removed from the narration queue.

For those of you who don't know, Nerdfighteria is the name of the fan community that has evolved surrounding the youtube videos of John and Hank Green (www.youtube.com/vlogbrothers) and the books of John Green who is a young adult novelist. "Nerdfighter" is what people in that community are called. Nerdfighters are pro-nerd and we fight to decrease world suck and basically just make the world a better place. You don't have to know anything about Nerdfighters to support this theme but I highly suggest you check them out. The characters in this game will be based on recurring themes/jokes/topics in the vlogbrothers videos and perhaps a few characters will come from John's books (spoiler free, I promise). So, if you support this theme then please post here and if you have any questions about Nerdfighters or the mafia game just let me know.

Approval 10/10
Saturnlite88
Boxtop
Pinksponge
Speckleasme
Frostehh
Munchydumpling
MLPAlex
Statefarm
Natekid11
Todo4

Last edited by Mary on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Approval for Nerdfigher Themed Mafia Empty Re: Approval for Nerdfigher Themed Mafia

Post by saturnlite88 Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 pm

I Approve.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Approval for Nerdfigher Themed Mafia Empty Re: Approval for Nerdfigher Themed Mafia

Post by boxtop Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:53 pm

My name is boxtop and I approve this game.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 pm

I approve so much. I approve this so much that I disprove it and then prove it and then approve it again.

Prove looks like it should be pronounced with a long "o" sound. hmm That's weird.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 pm

I don't know them but they sound cool so I approve.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 pm

I approve!
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by MunchyDumpling Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:49 pm

I approve.
MunchyDumpling
MunchyDumpling
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:01 pm

cheers High five for friendship,
I approve.
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 pm

I approve but I don't understand why I have to.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 pm

We were talking about how a pre-themed game should get approval to bypass the community voting requirement for unplanned theme games.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh, okay. I get it now.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Approved!
Nate
Nate
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by todo4 Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Congratulations Your Theme has been.....

Approved!!!!

todo4
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down