Nerdfighter Mafia

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by whoviancrochet on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Not only because I'm defending myself, but I also genuinely think that skylar is mafia. When I did vote, I voted for mafia members, once preventing a 3 way tie and killing off a mafia member and yesterday I started the vote against a mafia. Skylar defended sawy yesterday who was mafia and was the only other person to vote against me. For this reason I vote skylar and I hope you will look at that too saturn

whoviancrochet
Scum
Scum

Posts : 86
Points : -3689

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by saturnlite88 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:47 pm

You're right. Normally I would go back and read everything to make certain I was making the best choice. I'm on my phone and I gotta leave.

I vote Skylar. I'll try my best to get in again but I'm leaving right now. Might be time on the bus it somthing though.

_______________________________________
"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts." --King Igos du Ikana
avatar
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1552
Points : 2129

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Mary on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Voting for Skylar
Whoviancrochet
Saturnlite88

_______________________________________
Read books. Care about things. Get excited. -Hank Green
avatar
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 2132
Points : 1841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Skylar on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Ha, I actually never defended him. Ever. I vote Whovian
avatar
Skylar
Gooney
Gooney

Posts : 139
Points : 414

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Narrator on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Voting for Skylar: 2
whoviancrochet
saturnlite88

Voting for whoviancrochet: 1
Skylar


Just over 2 hours, yo

_______________________________________
Don't make me mad or I'll modkill you.
avatar
Narrator
Scum
Scum

Posts : 43
Points : 50

View user profile http://mafiaonline.forumotion.com/t62-mafia-game-ten-game-thread

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by speckleasme on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:50 pm

WHOA narrator, when'd you get here?

/ gst

_______________________________________
smirk2
avatar
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Posts : 682
Points : 1078

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Skr3wBall on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:59 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking... I just didn't type it...

/ gst
avatar
Skr3wBall
Gooney
Gooney

Posts : 226
Points : 415

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by PinkSponge on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:44 pm

It's Lucy in disguise. shh

_______________________________________
"It's a brand new day, and the sun is high. All the birds are singing that you're gonna die."
avatar
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1453
Points : 1637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Narrator on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Day's over because I'm tired of waiting.

And then there were three. The remaining Nerdfighters were just ready for this nightmare to end so Whoviancrochet and Saturnlite88 teamed up against Skylar, leading her to her death. “I’m not evil anymore!” she cried. Not listening, or not believing, they placed the noose around her neck, killing each and every tiny chicken that she consisted of. Laughing evilly, Saturnlite88 turned towards Whoviancrochet. “I’ll let you live if you leave this island and never return.” Whoviancrochet scurried away and Saturnlite88 claimed the island for the mafia.

Skylar was town. Mafia has won.
*Based on prior precedent if there’s a tie between mafia members and town members then the mafia wins. Don’t yell at me Razz

Mary will be back later to answer any questions you might have.

Roles

Mafia
The mafia did not know who else was in the mafia however, each mafia member had a 2 shot detective ability to investigate. If two mafia members investigated each other and found out that they were both mafia, then they would be allowed to talk to each other. Each mafia member could send in a kill each night and then I used random.org to pick which kill to use.
Sawybean1- Warner Chilcott (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPf8vwnoEtU)
Statefarm- Scuzzy Kizoozle Curl, the homicidal squirrel (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKGIERwNIA4)
Saturnlite88- Queen Ranavalona, I (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQZliRwZMeE)
Pinksponge- Evil Baby Hitler, if she was investigated by the time nanny then she would be kidnapped and brought to the Evil Baby Orphanage where she would become pro-town (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtATGzpTOFk)
Skylar- Tiny Chicken disease (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLcF_1STyKI) CONVERTED TO TOWN
Munchydumpling- Ulcerative Colitis (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0uIa28VH_g)
MLPAlex- Unicorn (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLWNXlVcVPM)
Shad0wkissed- Canadian Border Control (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny8RY4Ou7Mo)
Speckleasme- The Man Who Throws the Tetris Piece (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApbvchiEdTY)

Town
Decemberhare- Time Nanny, investigates one person each night and when she finds evil baby Hitler, he turns pro-town (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtATGzpTOFk)
Frostehh- Radar (from Paper Towns), looks up one player each night in the Omnictionary (Wikipedia) and receives the first sentence of their entry which will always be true but will vary in how specific it is.
Matt- Yeti, unseen roleblocker (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqi9QrNLxcE)
Nate- John Green, so eloquent that he can control people’s feelings and therefore control one person’s vote each day
Lkun- Hank Green, inventor, invents an item each night and I give him a physical description of it but not what it does and he can choose whether or not to use it, could have positive or negative effect
Sergio- Edward Spoonhands, lover to Cat (if one dies, they both die) (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mxi2DvIvZs)
Cat- Edwina Spoonhands, lover to Sergio (if one dies, they both die) (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mxi2DvIvZs)
Partinobodycular- Giant Squid of Anger, flails around when she gets mad and people killing her makes her mad so she will flail and kill the person that killed her (or the last one to vote for her in case of a lynch) (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo9sd7uAUsE)
Boxtop- Puppy Sized Elephant, has the evolutionary advantage of being adorable so can’t be lynched because good towns people would never kill it (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED5hZ0eT9Zk)
Whoviancrochet- Corndog, doctor, corndogs keep Hank from puking because his stomach wants to hold onto the deliciousness so when people are eating corndogs it keeps them from dying because they want to enjoy the corndog (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpIs2J256fo)
Skr3wball- Hazel Grace Lancaster’s doctor (from The Fault in Our Stars), cancer doctor, doctor but kills his patient 20% of the time because cancer doctors can’t save everyone
Applezach- Margo Roth Spiegelman (from Paper Towns), has a quote: “I’m a big believer in random capitalization. The rules of capitalization are so unfair to words in the middle.”, when voting his post must be at least two sentences and contain random capitalization for it to count.

Night Actions

I randomly selected which mafia kill to use. The one that was selected is bolded.
Night 1
Statefarm attacked Sergio
Speckleasme attacked Nate
Saturnlite88 attacked MLPAlex
MLPAlex attacked Pinksponge
MLPAlex investigated Saturnlite88 (mafia)
Decemberhare investigated Partinobodycular (not Hitler)
Matt roleblocked Frostehh
Lkun invented a “hint of glass coming from beneath a piece of paper” (a magnifying glass with a 1-shot detective power) (he never replied which is the same as choosing not to take it)
Frostehh looked up Boxtop (roleblocked)

Night 2
Pinksponge attacked Frostehh
Statefarm attacked Partinobodycular
Munchydumpling attacked Applezach
Skylar attacked Decemberhare
Shad0wkissed attacked MLPAlex
MLPAlex attacked AppleZach
Speckleasme attacked Frostehh
MLPAlex investigated Pinksponge (mafia)
Speckleasme investigated Muncydumpling (mafia)
Decemberhare investigated Shad0wkissed (not Hitler)
Frostehh looked up Partinobodycular (Partinobodycular is an invention of John Green where he flails around when he gets really upset about something.)
Lkun invented a bubbling blue liquid (gives super strength, would protect him from dying overnight for the next 2 nights) (chose not to take it)

Night 3
Statefarm attacked Pinksponge
Pinksponge attacked AppleZach
Munchydumpling attacked Statefarm
Skylar attacked Frostehh
Speckleasme attacked Pinksponge
Saturnlite88 attacked Boxtop
Saturnlite88 investigated Pinksponge (mafia)
Munchydumpling investigated Saturnlite88 (mafia)
Pinksponge investigated Skylar (mafia)
Statefarm investigated Saturnlite88 (mafia)
Decemberhare investigated Lkun (not Hitler)
Frostehh looked up Statefarm (Statefarm is a small rodent with a funny sounding name who is featured in a song by Hank Green.)
Lkun invented some white paper (6 index cards, choose 6 players to each receive a blank card on which they can write one message to any player)
Day 3
Lkun chose Saturnlite88, Statefarm, Pinksponge, Munchydumpling, Decemberhare and Lkun to receive cards

Night 4
Saturnlite88 attacked Decemberhare
Statefarm attacked Munchydumpling
Skylar attacked Lkun
Speckleasme attacked Pinksponge
Saturnlite88 investigated Partinobodycular (town)
Decemberhare investigated Skylar (not Evil Baby Hitler)
Whoviancrochet saved Boxtop
Skr3wball saved Applezach (success)
Lkun invented a long metal object (sword, 1-shot night kill or 1-shot stop the lynch, must be done tonight)

Message from Pinksponge to Skylar
PinkSponge wrote: My role is Evil Baby Hitler and I am part of the mafia, but don't know who is in it. I'm able to choose someone to kill every night. Night 1, I didn't kill anyone, because I was afraid of killing a mafia. Night 2, I killed frostehh. And Night 3 I killed AppleZach. I don't know why Alex died, and I don't know why frostehh didn't get killed until a day after I chose her. I think our kills somehow cancel out or get delayed so that only one person dies each night. Anyway, I also have a 2-shot investigation power. I investigated you and you turned out to be guilty, so I'm just making sure you're aware of me. If there's some way you can recruit me in or tell me who the other members are, that'd be great, because my PM made it sound like I can be converted into a townie by being taken into the evil baby orphanage. I know I helped kill shad0w, but I genuinely thought she was town and I'd just picked out a few tiny mistakes that a new person made. Sorry about that. I want to help you guys out, and I want to win with you. I'll try to follow your lead in the thread whenever possible as long as it doesn't make me stand out too much.

Message from Decemberhare to Pinksponge
Decemberhare wrote:Just want to let you know that I'm not mafia since I received this little notecard here. Since you and Saturn are the only people I think are innocent, I sent this to one of you (I didn't send this to Saturn because he's kind of an ass). Anyway, I think Munchy's innocent because he tried to stop people from voting for Speck (who I also think is innocent since Shad0w voted for him). Zach's also probably innocent because of his role restriction. I also think Statefarm is innocent because of her voting patterns. The people I suspect are Parti, Skylar, Lkun and Boxtop. Also, I'm looking for baby hitler since I'm a nanny in the evil baby orphanage. Don't tell anyone I already suspected Parti, Shad0w and Lkun but none of them are evil babies. I'm not sure if you can reply to this but if you can, who should I suspect next? Now that that's over, how was your day? Did you enjoy Christmas? Did you have snow? I didn't have snow Lots of Love, Mills (December)

Message from Saturnlite88 to Pinksponge
Saturnlite88 wrote:Hello Pink, I am saturnlite88, your favorite Queen Ranavalona and fellow mafioso. I am mafia and I do not know any other mafia members, but I have two investigations I can use to figure out who is who. That is how I know you are mafia.I also know Parti is town. I assume all mafia members are the same as I am: on their own without a clue who is in the mafia. If this were true, it would not surprise me if nearly half the players are mafia. I do not want to assume a large mafia, though, and want to be cautious. I am tonight going to tell Mary to kill Parti since I don't know who else. Mary told me that she uses an RNG to determine who to kill among all the submitted mafia kills that night. If you try and kill parti too, then there will be less chance that we kill a mafia member last night. Also, I did not kill Alex. FYI.

Message from Statefarm to Saturnlite88
Statefarm wrote:Hi Saturn, did you know we're on the same side? And omg, I got this note card and it is allowing me to talk to you right now. Wow, crazy stuff.

Night 5
Statefarm attacked Skylar
Saturnlite88 attacked Applezach
Speckleasme attacked Saturnlite88
Speckleasme investigated Decemberhare (town)
Statefarm investigated Decemberhare (town)
Skylar investigated Statefarm (mafia)
Lkun killed Decemberhare with the sword
Lkun invented a vial of glowing green liquid (immunity, after drinking this he would come back to life once) (chose not to take it)

Night 6
Statefarm attacked Whoviancrochet
Saturnlite88 attacked Boxtop
Lkun invented a needle filled with a white substance (he could pick a person to stab with the needle and that person would be converted to the opposite alignment mafia->town or town->mafia) (took it)
Lkun converted Skylar (mafia->town)

Night 7
Sawybean1 attacked Skr3wball
Skr3wball saved Lkun (successful)
Whoviancrochet saved Whoviancrochet
Lkun invented a cardboard box (included medical supplies to save someone once) (he chose not to take it)

Night 8
Saturnlite88 attacked Lkun
Whovian crochet saved Whoviancrochet
Lkun invented a long tubular object (binoculars that he could look into the mafia section of the island and see how many mafia members are left) (took it and saw that there was one member left)

Achievements
Ready, Set, Die: Sergio, Cat? (I don’t know if the achievement is for dying the first night or for being killed by the mafia the first night. Only Sergio was killed by the mafia but both Sergio and Cat died first.)
Loudmouth: Saturnlite88
Look Who’s Popular: Pinksponge (Night 3 & Night 4), Decemberhare (Night 5)
Changed My Mind: Skylar
Revenge: Saturnlite88
Family Bonds: Sawybean1, Statefarm, Saturnlite88, Pinksponge, Munchydumpling, MLPAlex, Shad0wkissed, Speckleasme

_______________________________________
Don't make me mad or I'll modkill you.
avatar
Narrator
Scum
Scum

Posts : 43
Points : 50

View user profile http://mafiaonline.forumotion.com/t62-mafia-game-ten-game-thread

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by lucyjoan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:55 pm

So yeah, that was me.

I'm gonna wait till after dinner but then I'll assign all the achievements and points.

_______________________________________
Dylan Saunders just has the sexiest face, oms
avatar
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1546
Points : 1677

View user profile http://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by MLPAlex on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 am

Gee thanks Saturn, attacking me first night. d

_______________________________________
AppleZach is the worst co-narrator in the world! I'm saying this to remind me to never narrate with him again. d
P.S. Applejack sucks cool
avatar
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1179
Points : 1453

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by partinobodycular on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 am

Well played. You can tell this game was designed well because the mafia was at a disadvantage, started out killing each other, and still managed to win.

_______________________________________
Lucky men are hung. Unlucky men are hanged.

May the wine of friendship never run dry. Here's to you, and here's to me.
avatar
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1509
Points : 2066

View user profile http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Mary on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 am

Thanks Smile
I really was worried about how everything would play out because I had NO idea what percentage of the players to make mafia since I was totally switching things up.

_______________________________________
Read books. Care about things. Get excited. -Hank Green
avatar
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Posts : 2132
Points : 1841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Lkun on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 am

Sorry December... sad

_______________________________________
Just like Uracil DNA Glyconeridase, I will CUT U.
avatar
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Posts : 186
Points : 436

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by saturnlite88 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:29 am

WHOO!!! I GOT THE REVENGE STAMP!!! WHOO!!!

It was interesting to play, but I don't think it improved the game. It really changed the logic portion and, especially since I was real busy this week, the game seemed more like a game of chance than anything else.

This game is tied with Dr. Who for best narration.

_______________________________________
"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts." --King Igos du Ikana
avatar
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1552
Points : 2129

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by speckleasme on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:56 am

I liked it, the mafia made up for in numbers what they lacked in knowledge. Nice job Mary y

_______________________________________
smirk2
avatar
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Posts : 682
Points : 1078

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Sawybean1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Yay! My first achievement!

_______________________________________
"Be whisked away to the land of bits and pixels" -The Bean
avatar
Sawybean1
Hooker
Hooker

Posts : 272
Points : 489

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by saturnlite88 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:08 pm

MLPAlex wrote:Gee thanks Saturn, attacking me first night. d

I have to say I'm impressed with how you've been playing in recent games. Good work!

_______________________________________
"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts." --King Igos du Ikana
avatar
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1552
Points : 2129

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Statefarm on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:12 pm

I feel like the mafia not knowing each other is also a disadvantage to the town, at least in the beginning when no one has investigated anyone. A large part of the evidence we have against players is voting patterns. If you can't use that, it's just kind of a hit or miss.

_______________________________________
So keep in happiness and torture me while I tell you, "Let's go in style."
avatar
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1341
Points : 1731

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by MLPAlex on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:17 pm

saturnlite88 wrote:
MLPAlex wrote:Gee thanks Saturn, attacking me first night. d

I have to say I'm impressed with how you've been playing in recent games. Good work!

cool

_______________________________________
AppleZach is the worst co-narrator in the world! I'm saying this to remind me to never narrate with him again. d
P.S. Applejack sucks cool
avatar
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Posts : 1179
Points : 1453

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by saturnlite88 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Oh, Statefarm. Sorry for forgetting you told me you were mafia.

_______________________________________
"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts." --King Igos du Ikana
avatar
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1552
Points : 2129

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Blake11roys on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 pm

I disagree with the winner of this game. The mafia were all told they had to kill all the townies to win right? Well whovian would have saved herself and been alive the next day. Obviously whovian and Saturn would have voted for each other so I think it should be a coin flip to see who would have gotten lynched.
avatar
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1372
Points : 1027

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Lkun on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Blake11roys wrote:I disagree with the winner of this game. The mafia were all told they had to kill all the townies to win right? Well whovian would have saved herself and been alive the next day. Obviously whovian and Saturn would have voted for each other so I think it should be a coin flip to see who would have gotten lynched.


That's what I thought would happen.

_______________________________________
Just like Uracil DNA Glyconeridase, I will CUT U.
avatar
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Posts : 186
Points : 436

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by boxtop on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:57 pm

I agree with Blake. FLIP A COIN! FLIP A COIN!
avatar
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Posts : 480
Points : 306

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by partinobodycular on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Actually we don't know if whovian would have saved herself. She definitely should have, but she might have forgotten to get online. This game's already been called, but in the future event of a tie, I think the results should be held until the next morning to make sure the mafia gets in their final kill.

_______________________________________
Lucky men are hung. Unlucky men are hanged.

May the wine of friendship never run dry. Here's to you, and here's to me.
avatar
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1509
Points : 2066

View user profile http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum