Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would YOU be interested in playing ZELDA MAFIA????

+9
DecemberHare
MLPAlex
Lkun
boxtop
frostehh
Statefarm
MunchyDumpling
winryrockbell27
saturnlite88
13 posters

Go down

Would YOU be interested in playing ZELDA MAFIA???? Empty Would YOU be interested in playing ZELDA MAFIA????

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:16 am

Would YOU be interested in playing ZELDA MAFIA???? Hi-124-2 Would YOU be interested in playing ZELDA MAFIA???? Zelda Would YOU be interested in playing ZELDA MAFIA???? Ganon

The purpose of this thread is to find approval within our mafia community for my planned Zelda-themed mafia game that will be the next game to enter the sign-up phase. I will be narrating this game, if approved, with my girlfriend winryrockbell27. To be approved, we need at least ten players to back us. A back is not a signup, but similar to a commitment to play or at least an interest to play.

Background: The Legend of Zelda is an extremely popular and renown video game franchise owned and developed by Nintendo. The games tell the story of how a young boy in green name Link saves the land of Hyrule and its princess Zelda from the evil of Ganon. He does this by making his way through complex puzzling dungeons, utilizing a wide array of tools and items, engaging in battle against fierce enemies and horrible bosses, and finding courage in the relic of the Goddesses: the Triforce. I want to incorporate many of these elements into the mafia game to make it a very different mafia experience.

If you want to approve this theme, post here! The game will probably begin in a week or two after I get back from Arizona.

Approvals 10/10: Approved
Munchy
Statefarm
Frostehh
Boxtop
Lkun
MLPAlex
DecemberHare
Skylar
sawybean
speckleasme

Last edited by saturnlite88 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Would YOU be interested in playing ZELDA MAFIA???? Empty Re: Would YOU be interested in playing ZELDA MAFIA????

Post by winryrockbell27 Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 am

I approve! Razz
winryrockbell27
winryrockbell27
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down

Would YOU be interested in playing ZELDA MAFIA???? Empty Re: Would YOU be interested in playing ZELDA MAFIA????

Post by MunchyDumpling Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 am

TOTALLY!
MunchyDumpling
MunchyDumpling
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 am

I agree because the power of Winrylite l commands me to.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:25 am

Hmmm I approve.
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:25 am

Yee.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 am

Half of the approvals needed in only ten minutes hehe
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:27 am

Approval for dayz!!!

(I approve)
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:30 am

YES!!!! goo
I will always approve a Zelda theme.

With that said. I approve! y
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 am

APPROVE!! goo
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

http://amirite.net/user/DecemberHare

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:32 am

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSS

I approve.
Skylar
Skylar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawybean1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:49 am

Oh. My. GAWD. ABSOLUTELY.
goo goo goo goo goo goo goo goo goo goo goo goo goo goo
Sawybean1
Sawybean1
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:28 am

I approve!
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Late but I'm excited and approving
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down