VIDEO GAME MAFIA!!!!

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VIDEO GAME MAFIA!!!!

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Sandwitch has played with us before? Who are you?

@Blake: I didn't bold my original vote so I bolded it later to make sure it was seen. Also, as I'm sure you expect me to say, you still haven't explained why you think Mary is mafia, and so my vote is staying on you. That is a pretty strong accusation with so little evidence available (and no evidence shown to us to examine as well). You didn't say "I think she might be maifa," or "She is being suspicious." You flat out said that you really think that she is mafia.

Serious, Blake. Stop playing. If you want to help the town, then help us. If not my vote stays.

saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:27 pm

I wonder if Blake maybe has a grudge against me or something but if so, it's one way. I'm going to go research my role and see if I have any enemies or whatever because I don't know anything about my person.

Mary
Hitman
Hitman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 pm

You can say it publicly here, I suppose. I don't know what harm it does.

He could also be a jester? Or maybe he has an investigative role and is doing a really bad job convincing us that you are mafia.

saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:30 pm

I want to point out that Blake's one vote caused this many people to vote for him. The one time that happened to me, I voted correctly and the mafia went after me, getting me lynched.

frostehh
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Umm, okay. I don't really like role reveals but people with more knowledge about my character might be able to help the town out. I'm Nathan Drake. I'm just a vanilla character though.

Mary
Hitman
Hitman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Well, that's true. Which makes me look kinda bad. I was thinking voting Mary on a later day. It's just that Blake, if he really knows Mary is mafia, is doing a REALLY BAD JOB of it. And that's not like Blake.

saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Ugh, I hate Uncharted.

saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Here's a tally

Voting for scootalootrue
Frostehh
Matt
Sandwitch

Voting for Mary
Blake11roys

Voting for Blake11roys
Saturnlite88
Skr3wball
Mary
DecemberHare

Voting for Sandwitch
Scootalootrue
Speckleasme

saturnlite88 wrote:Serious, Blake. Stop playing.
Wow, why so hostile?

Oh and, Unvote
Vote Mary

Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:33 pm

I just got back from rehearsal and had a lot to catch up on since I hadn't read anything since page one. It physically hurt to read so thanks for that.

saturnlite88 wrote:He could also be a jester?
This is what I was thinking after reading his explanation for Mary. It isn't really like Blake to say "I'm suspicious of her, obvs." and not give any reason why. He's also been detective a couple times and he always tries to provide evidence so I doubt it would be that. I think jester would be the best bet for him. If he was mafia, I also feel like he wouldn't be drawing that kind of attention to himself since a lot of people are voting for him.

Statefarm
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Why does Blake keep unvoting and revoting for me? I'm trying to figure out if he has a role that he has to vote like 5 times a day or something.

Mary
Hitman
Hitman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Nathan Drake is a hero, he has a few enemies. As all video games of that genre go, there is a main antagonist but I couldn't stand the game long enough to figure out who it was. I don't know if there is character that is particularly targeting you. It is a complicated story.

saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Blake, I meant stop playing games with us. Not stop playing this game.

I'm wondering if he is trying to hint that he doesn't want to vote for Mary. That he was forced to.

I take back my vote.

saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Mary wrote:Why does Blake keep unvoting and revoting for me? I'm trying to figure out if he has a role that he has to vote like 5 times a day or something.
I thought he was just making fun of Saturn for saying he was keeping his vote on Blake and bolding it but that seems more likely now that he's done it twice. hmm

Statefarm
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 pm

If he was trying to hint that I feel like he could be doing a better job of it hmm

Mary
Hitman
Hitman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 pm

I'm not sure but I feel it is a possibility and so I took back my vote.

saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skr3wBall on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 pm

We know 3 roles already and it's the first day... Wowzers.

Also Grammy's: http://grm.my/UDAWK8
You should Amplify me y
Lastly Hug goo

Skr3wBall
Gooney
Gooney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:42 pm

saturnlite88 wrote:Blake, I meant stop playing games with us. Not stop playing this game.

I'm wondering if he is trying to hint that he doesn't want to vote for Mary. That he was forced to.

I take back my vote.
OH HEY, I DIDN'T SEE THIS. I think this is also possible. I feel like there's more for Blake being innocent right now than him being mafia. He could be jester / forced to vote Mary / forced to vote a certain number of times. I feel like the latter could be mafia but I think it might draw too much attention and be a big hindrance for them. I also feel like he's more likely innocent just because of how much attention he's drawing.

Statefarm
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 pm

About character reveals: it most likely means that you are town, as to make up a role would be risky for the mafia to do. That said, those that do it are at an increased risk of being killed by the mafia since the will be less likely to be lynched. Also, if the character is obviously a power role, that may also make them a bigger mafia target.

That said, if we all reveal our characters, the mafia would have to lie. It may help us find them. What do you guys think? Should we all reveal our characters (and NOT any powers that go with it) ?

saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm

You guys wouldn't believe that I'm town if I told you my role. d

Statefarm
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm

saturnlite88 wrote:That said, if we all reveal our characters, the mafia would have to lie. It may help us find them. What do you guys think? Should we all reveal our characters (and NOT any powers that go with it) ?
I was actually thinking the same thing.

Statefarm wrote:You guys wouldn't believe that I'm town if I told you my role. d
Sounds like something mafia would say. d

Unvote
Vote Mary

Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:47 pm

I retract my vote too.

Some people might have roles that make it obvious what powers go with it so they wouldn't want to reveal for fear of being killed by the mafia and then we might think they're mafia and would lynch them. Or, some people might just choose not to reveal because they don't want to so we might assume they're mafia and would lynch them. So, I'm not sure if everyone role revealing would actually be helpful.

Mary
Hitman
Hitman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:47 pm

frostehh wrote:I want to point out that Blake's one vote caused this many people to vote for him. The one time that happened to me, I voted correctly and the mafia went after me, getting me lynched.

Back to this, I really don't think Mary is mafia. Again, it would be risky to lie about being Nathan Drake as he is the kind of character someone WOULD be in this game. Since Blake hasn't changed his vote but stands by it, I feel like he is forced to vote for Mary.

saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPSpringer on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:48 pm

I believe you all are correct about scoots role. Being friends with MLPAlex sorta gives me an advantage in his taste in video game characters. Parappa the Rapper would definitely be one. Nathan Drake for sure, but I don't think he knows any of the bad guys from the Uncharted series. (Note: Nathan Drake and Parappa the Rapper are PS3 exclusive games.) what was the third known role?

MLPSpringer
Scum
Scum

View user profile http://ww.wdelestics.moc

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Blake11roys wrote:
Statefarm wrote:You guys wouldn't believe that I'm town if I told you my role. d
Sounds like something mafia would say. d
You wouldn't believe me because I got to choose and I don't think everyone here knows how much I hate being mafia since most people prefer it.

Statefarm
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:49 pm

This does sound like something the mafia would say. But at the same time, Nurse Ratched and the Invisible Man were both town in my game. So I believe that.

If you wanted to explain why your role is town, I might be inclined to believe you if it makes sense. But for the most part, I think Mary is right. It may do more harm than good. Although I think it would be really fun to do wary

saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top