Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonsly here!

+2
Sergio
BonslyGuy
6 posters

Go down

Bonsly here!  Empty Bonsly here!

Post by BonslyGuy Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Hey everyone, whether you know me or not!

My name is Christian, and I am a junior in high school as of yet.

My favorite sport is tennis, and I play for the team in school. My favorite school subjects would have to be history (specifically European) or any form of social studies, and second favorite would be literature. After high school, I plan to hopefully attend the University of Georgia and major in International Affairs/Relations/Studies, and then pursue a Law degree. I want to learn at least Russian, German, Japanese, and probably French and Italian after Spanish is through.

Some of my favorite shows to watch are The Voice, Law and Order (SVU and regular are my faves, but there are a few good CI episodes that I like), Suits, and a bunch of others whose names escape me at the moment ono. Some of my favorite movies are A League of Their Own, The Blind Side, My Cousin Vinny, Legally Blonde, and West Side Story, among others. I listen to a bunch of different types of music, and only recently have I started expanding my musical palate, so to speak. Some of my favorite artists are Coldplay, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, Regina Spektor, OneRepublic, and I've recently taken a liking to Björk, among others.

I have been playing mafia on another forum for a long time, with this lovely group of people. I enjoy the game (both in real life, and online), and I think the themes make it so much more fun and personalized to the narrator.

I hope to get to know you better! PM me whenever!

l Bonsly (Bons, Bonbon, or Christian) Smile
BonslyGuy
BonslyGuy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bonsly here!  Empty Re: Bonsly here!

Post by Sergio Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Wow Bonsly, its almost like eeryone here doesnt already know you!
Sergio
Sergio
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi there! I'm Parti. I recently graduated from college and am looking for a job writing or editing, but I'm straying away from newspapers as much as possible because I barely follow the news, why would I want to write it? I have a B.A. in B.S. (aka English) with a concentration in Creative Writing. I want to be an author, and starting in three hours I'll be working on what I plan on being my first published novel.

I love languages. I studied Japanese in high school, Italian in college, and I'm learning German on my own now. I've also learned a little bit of ASL and plan to learn more.

My favorite TV shows include How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, and Doctor Who. I like a lot of different movies, but none really jump to mind as my favorites. I love Disney movies, though. Ariel and Belle are the princesses I most relate to, and Belle's my favorite.

I like a bunch of different kinds of music, too; I have a very open mind. I especially like Alternative and Classic Rock.

I've been playing mafia with Bonsly et al for a long time, too. They're wonderful l

I'm generally pretty friendly, though I do tend towards snark and sarcasm. Biting comments just mean I like you. So don't be afraid to talk to me!

~Parti
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soup Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi, I'm Ellie!
I am a forty year old male, only slightly obese, though. I live in my mother's basement and my girlfriend is a cardboard cutout of Angelina Jolie. I spend my time impersonating seventeen-year old girls on the internet and playing CoD.
hmu yung bichaz
l
Soup
Soup
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:38 pm

You and Blake should get along great. hehe He's only 11 years older than you.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:12 pm

I'm very important. I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum