MTBA - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Go down

MTBA - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post by Statefarm on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Hey guys, so this related to amirite.net which I know you all just love so fucking much that you explode into a seizure of happiness every time you hear the name.

Okay, but yeah, someone started this thing to bring amirite back to it's original coolness rather than just leaving.

There's a Google Document thing about it where you can discuss and jazz: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n68bNqxXWUiyPTNAzTCLAmU71Bh0gL4HeqWTq4Xm3nY/edit?pli=1

Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MTBA - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post by saturnlite88 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Should we post there about the new forum we made?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MTBA - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post by Lkun on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Can someone explain about what happened with Cassowary?

Gooney
Gooney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down