Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

+19
Soup
Lkun
bre
Skylar
speckleasme
frostehh
hmducky
Skr3wBall
saturnlite88
AppleZach
lucyjoan
BonslyGuy
boxtop
partinobodycular
DecemberHare
Statefarm
Mary
PinkSponge
Blake11roys
23 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by Sarikrish Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:10 pm

OMG WTH?!?!? Some really should've message all players cuz I only found out this game had started now!

Anyways, I've caught up in reading the posts and no one seems really suspicious to me... yet.
Sarikrish
Sarikrish
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:12 pm

I did message all of the players.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarikrish Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:17 pm

I didn't get a message... ?
Sarikrish
Sarikrish
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:23 pm

I sent a message on amirite to tell everybody we're moving, but I guess you mean a message when it actually started.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Well, since I'm leaving soon. I'm going to vote Lkun for causing a tie yesterday between two townies.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

http://amirite.net/user/DecemberHare

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Voting for Lkun
DecemberHare
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Voting for Lkun
DecemberHare

Not voting
Soup
Lucyjoan
Partinobodycular
Frostehh
Skr3wBall
Saturnlite88
Lkun
BonslyGuy
Speckleasme
PinkSponge
KirstenAnn
Bre
Sarikrish
MLPAlex
HMDucky

Damn it, Taylor.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:53 pm

But it doesn't make sense for Lkun to be suspicious for causing a tie. If he was mafia and you are town like you claim to be December, wouldn't he decide to vote with the majority if he knew that the majority was town? your argument doesn't make sense.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 pm

The only reason Lkun causing a tie could be suspicious is if his intention was to try and get two townies out in one day. Normally I'd say that this situation has happened too often for a mafia member to try and pull it, but Lkun isn't as experienced. I'm not voting yet, but my eye is definitely on Lkun.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by BonslyGuy Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:14 pm

That certainly was a diverse voting array.
I'm not exactly sure what helpful thing I can say.

Allow me a reprieve
To decide what I believe.
BonslyGuy
BonslyGuy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hmducky Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 pm

There you go again with the rhyming, Bonsles. (Hehe)

Also, I'm starting to get pretty wary of Lkun as well. These are some really compelling arguments. hmm
hmducky
hmducky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:23 pm

oh, i get it now, sorry lucy I forgot that two townies get killed if there is a tie. Now I'm not sure what to think. hmm
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:00 pm

When Lkun caused the tie, a lot of people were posting at that time. The tie was broken a minute later by Parti, and would have been broken five minutes later by Soup. I mean if voting is ever close there will be a tie some point during the day. I would say the only time I am extremely suspicious of ties is if it was the last vote and/or closer to when day is ending.
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:27 pm

I can see where people are coming from with this Lkun thing, but I just don't think it's all that suspicious. Trying to figure out who else is...
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:38 pm

I wasn't paying attention to voting counts yesterday as I got back 30 minutes before voting closed and had to rush off to another midterm review. 9 times out of 10, I do not have the time to thoroughly sit down and try to make a completely thought out guess as to who is mafia, let alone look at all the potential implications of my vote.
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:16 pm

104 minutes, yo.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:42 pm

hmducky wrote:Also, I'm starting to get pretty wary of Lkun as well. These are some really compelling arguments. hmm
You mean these "compelling" arguments?

DecemberHare wrote:Well, since I'm leaving soon. I'm going to vote Lkun for causing a tie yesterday between two townies.

lucyjoan wrote:The only reason Lkun causing a tie could be suspicious is if his intention was to try and get two townies out in one day. Normally I'd say that this situation has happened too often for a mafia member to try and pull it, but Lkun isn't as experienced. I'm not voting yet, but my eye is definitely on Lkun.
They're not really compelling. The tie was broken pretty quickly, and Lkun's been around at least as long as I have. It's common sense by now that doing anything that makes more people die than necessary is a bad idea. I don't really suspect him that much, he just voted and left, if we believe what he says.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 pm

1 hour left, yo. Only one person has voted.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:07 pm

(swt) I don't want to vote because I don't know of anyone who is particularly suspicious...I don't think anyone has done anything very incriminating...
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Lucy, I feel the same way. I want to vote for someone, because I feel like Lkun is innocent, but I have no idea who's mafia right now and I feel like anyone else I pick is just as likely to be innocent. I guess... maybe... I dunno. I vote DecemberHare because I can. If anyone has a better idea I'd really love to hear it.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:21 pm

I don't think voting for DecemberHare is a good idea either :/ I guess I'm going to try and do some sleuthing
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:21 pm

I think I'm going to vote Ducky just because she seemed eager to throw some more suspicion on someone based on other people's words. I hope we don't end up with a 3-way tie tonight.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:34 pm

I almost want to look into some of the other people under suspicion yesterday, like maybe a mafia member threw out the name of a fellow in the chances that if one of them died later that "evidence" would be brought up to make the other seem innocent...

I'm not sure. Going with my gut (and this is probably a terrible idea) I'm going to vote for PinkSponge. I'm also going to dinner right now, so I'm not going to be back.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 pm

I really don't think December is the way to go. She was voted for by a mafia member on the first night. Granted, the votes were spread enough so that the mafia may have voted for each other, but I like the simpler idea that December is innocent.

The idea against Lkun is weak, but the strongest, I suppose. But I don't want to vote for her.

Pink, you have a lot of varied ideas. Can you find some quotes on Ducky?
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Lucy, gut is never good enough for me. Pink is just playing how she normally is. I don't see anything at all suspicious about her.

saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next