My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by saturnlite88 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 pm

It doesn't sound too ridiculous, but not enough to base a vote on. Personally, I think Lucy was the most suspicious of the two...

but we said this yesterday. The mafia know that trying to kill multiple people in the lynch makes them look really really suspicious, and so it never is a good argument in the first place.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bre on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 pm

I can't believe I missed last night, but I'm glad it looks like I wasn't the only one hehe.
I'm going to read the thread & make some accusations, brb.

Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:10 pm

So, from all of that, it sounds like December was some sort of roleblocker and she was killed by mafia. I was also wondering about parti though, was she the victim of attempted murder and got saved, or is it just something that happens to her after a couple of days that could change her standpoint? I don't know, I'm really just making this stuff up right now.

Crook
Crook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:31 pm

I want to make it clear that I only voted last night because the previous night I'd no lynched and I wanted to avoid doing that two nights in a row. In any case, if there was a three-way tie and so many inactive voters, why would a mafia member get greedy and go for a fourth when it would be easy enough to disappear into the background and let the others take the blame for the tie. I'd only noticed it was a tie a few minutes later (when the next tally was posted) and I didn't really want to go back on my word.

Something just seems off, to me, about PinkSponge and partinobodycular. Though I may be (and likely am) wrong, I'm just going to stick with my gut and vote for PinkSponge.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 pm

When there are 45 minutes left in the day and only one person has voted, I consider it worth going with a gut feeling. I'm sorry if everyone else doesn't feel that way, but I wasn't comfortable voting for Lkun, and I wanted us to have another option, so I came up with one. I was wrong. But I'd spent all day trying to find reasons to vote for someone and didn't think they'd magically appear in the last 45 minutes.

Anyway, I had a really weak argument against PinkSponge on the first day, and I'm not sure I want to go with that again, but I'd like to add to it that after I got a little more serious about suspecting her she immediately backed off me, saying,
PinkSponge wrote:Even though I followed her vote earlier, I think I'm going to vote Skylar now.
and that just kinda seems off to me. Again, I know this is a really weak argument so I'm not going to cast a vote yet. I'm just bringing it up again because a) I had something to add, b) someone else might have something to add, c) apparently I'm not the only one getting the heebie jeebies from PinkSponge because Lucy voted for her, and d) this is the only argument I've found so far. I'm still looking for more but I like feeling like I've contributed something.

May the wine of friendship never run dry. Here's to you, and here's to me.
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm more suspicious of parti, actually. Give me a few hours to get home and I'll elaborate.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Parti, I didn't back off of you, I wasn't even on you. I was voting for December, just because I wanted to vote for someone and we had nothing to go on, so I followed Skylar. Then a few people were talking about how it was suspicious that she just threw out a random name because she could be mafia trying to control the vote, so I decided to vote for Skylar.

Anyway, I'm not sure about either your or Lucy anymore. I think it might be best just to vote for someone like MLPAlex, who hasn't said anything at all yet. hmm

Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Pink: I'm a little suspicious of Parti.
Me: I think Pink is acting a little strangely.
Pink: JK I'm not suspicious of Parti, I'm suspicious of [x] now.

I'm just saying, it's happened twice now and I think it's a little weird. You've never voted for me, just said you were suspicious, and I commented on it the first time because you happened to suspect me after I tossed your name out there.

partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Shocked forget to get on for a few days and the game a has already started! how many days did i miss?
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Okay, fine Parti, I suspect you. I don't like accusing people and being wrong, which is why I haven't really pushed any of my arguments, but okay. Frankly, I think that the things you've done and said (basically the same reasons I had before, in other posts) seem to me like mafia.

Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:45 pm

AppleZach wrote:I vote MLPAlex.
Reasons, because Saturn seems ta enjoy em
He's my best friend
I don't think he knows how ta work this here forum.
I had actually been curious about MLPAlex because AppleZach voted for him based solely off them being friends and possibly not knowing how to work the forums. AppleZach died that night. I feel like MLPAlex might be mafia because it seems like he would want to retaliate in this "joking matter" and kill off AppleZach like he tried to get him killed. Oh look he just posted. Both of them being friends outside of mafia makes me doubt MLPAlex really hadn't realized we had started. I feel like AppleZach would have at least mentioned the mafia game, especially after he died.

I'm not sure about PinkSponge, she is one that I never seem to know if she is mafia or not. Once I defended her quite a lot when she was mafia because well I honestly thought she was innocent. I have also thought she was guilty for most of the game and it took really strong evidence for me to be convinced she was actually innocent. I never know what to do with pinky here, going off things she has said has never really worked for me before so I'm not sure if it means anything or not.

Also, I am curious about what is against Parti. She hasn't really stuck out too much to me, yet her name keeps being brought up. I'm waiting for your elaboration Saturn.,

frostehh
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:59 pm

applezach did tell me about it, but that was not untill today. and he didnt even try to tell me it just came up when we were buying trading cards. he mentiond the fact that he was already out. That is when i realised we started. (if anypony wants to know what we got, i got pinkie pie and im trading big mac for sweetie belle)
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Hey guys I just want to let you know that people (like me) have DIED for your right to vote tonight. It is your CIVIC duty as internet citizens to vote. As they say, if you don't vote tonight you can't complain about the results. I don't care if you vote for the mafia candidate, the town candidate or for a 3rd party candidate but it is extremely important for you to vote. You have 2 and a half hours left so there are absolutely no good excuses, all of you are of age and by signing up for this game you have registered to vote so just get out there and DO IT! The results tonight could change this entire game, don't you want to be a part of that?

Hitman
Hitman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:41 pm

I love you Mary. l

You shoulda been here yesterday though...
frostehh
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:56 pm

I agree with you mary, I just wish that someone was suspicious to me. Also I'm kinda busy watching the election.

Crook
Crook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm still waiting for Saturn to come and explain why he's suspicious of Parti so I can hear what I've been thinking, except more intelligently.

Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:10 pm

110 minutes, yo.
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Okay, well, I vote Parti, because I doubt that's going to change in the next 110 minutes.

Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm not sure at this moment, so Pink, could you tell me what makes Parti suspicious?

Crook
Crook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Pink, all you've said against me is that I didn't mention Bonsly might be the doctor, and that I voted for DecemberHare without evidence (which I've explained). I'm still waiting to hear what saturn thinks he has against me. I'm tempted to vote for PinkSponge, because of what I've said before and also because of her flip-flopping, but I hate to cast what looks like an OMGUS vote even if I really am suspicious of her so I'm gonna hold off.

partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Is the December thing what everyone is going off of for Parti? To me, the mafia wouldn't kill someone that they had voted for since well it does make them look guilty. If that's all we are supposed to go off of then I don't really know about Parti. I'm going to read through the thread again to see if anyone else stands out to me since I don't really think MLPAlex is guilty anymore, the evidence against Parti doesn't seem like evidence to me, and I don't know about PinkSponge.
frostehh
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 pm

I would like to know why parti is so suspicious. did i miss something?

MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Parti, I have to vote and you just seem suspicious to me. I'm allowed to vote for you with just a little evidence if you're allowed to vote for December with none.

I do want to hear what Saturn has to say, though. I hope he's back soon.

Informant
Informant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:16 pm

45 minutes and one person has voted...
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 pm

So, we're in the same place we were last night. 45 minutes to go and one vote. People keep saying they'll find someone else but no one has yet so fine, I vote PinkSponge for now. If someone has a better idea before voting closes we can go with that.

partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top