Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

+13
Soup
saturnlite88
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Matt
frostehh
partinobodycular
lucyjoan
PinkSponge
Mary
Statefarm
17 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 14 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Statefarm Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:36 am

*nine hours but now I'm thinking I should probably try sleeping.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 14 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by frostehh Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:38 am

My my you're up late Taylor. I'm proud of you.
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:24 am

So I was on my trip and coming home in a 15 passenger van when this huge vulture thing just smashed right into our windshield. We had to drive 9 hours home with a super cracked windshield.
Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 14 50f2d3ad75575
Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 14 50f2d3b824737
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:26 pm

TAYLOR IS IT A BOY AND IF SO ARE YOU GOING TO MARRY HIM

It's always a boy when you're up that late.

And Mary, whoa. Was the vulture hurt? hehe And why were you in a 15 passenger van?
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 pm

@Taylor: My phone has this cool function where you can actually speak to a person. In real time and everything. Sometimes I like to do that instead of texting for several hours.

@Mary: Yikes! Was it a turkey vulture? Those things are huge.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:16 pm

partinobodycular wrote:@Taylor: My phone has this cool function where you can actually speak to a person. In real time and everything. Sometimes I like to do that instead of texting for several hours.
But texting eliminates awkward silences.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 pm

HOLY SHIT, MARY, THAT'S CRAZY. How much is it going to take to fix it?

frostehh wrote:My my you're up late Taylor. I'm proud of you.
I think I went to sleep about ten minutes after this. wary

PinkSponge wrote:TAYLOR IS IT A BOY AND IF SO ARE YOU GOING TO MARRY HIM

It's always a boy when you're up that late.
hello

partinobodycular wrote:@Taylor: My phone has this cool function where you can actually speak to a person. In real time and everything. Sometimes I like to do that instead of texting for several hours.
Why would I want to talk to someone on the phone from 5:30 until 3:30? I have limited minutes but unlimited texting. Plus, we weren't actually talking about anything important. It was just random stuff. And I was watching videos on YouTube and talking would interfere. I also went out to get ice cream at some during this so that would be awkward. hehe
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 pm

And it begins again.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:40 pm

I hope it lasts for a whole twelve hours. Because that means he wants the D.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Girl Scout cookie season just started, so a bunch of girls in my troop posted on facebook asking people if they'd like to buy, and every status has at least one other girl from my troop commenting "no" on it. We're a very supportive troop.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soup Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm

OMG GIRL SCOUT COOKIES.
WHY HAVEN'T THERE BEEN ANY GIRL SCOUTS AT MY DOOR YET.
Soup
Soup
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 am

I closed my laptop to get some sleep but I reopened it to tell you all this story.

So, I was texting this guy (the same one, in case you were wondering) and I was sitting there for like ten or fifteen minutes and I didn't get a reply so I was like, "Okay, I'll just go to sleep." Then I unlocked my phone and it turned out he had replied, a new message notification just doesn't show up on the notification bar if you lock your phone while the messages are still up so I was actually unintentionally ignoring him for ten minutes. wary
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 am

Scandalous. So does this mean you're not going to sleep tonight? Again? hello
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:19 am

Yeah we think it was a turkey vulture. I was in a 15 passenger van on the way back from my mission trip to Alabama.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 pm

PinkSponge wrote:Scandalous. So does this mean you're not going to sleep tonight? Again? hello
hello
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 14 13011410

Do you guys love my shirt or do you guys love my shirt. goo
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:47 pm

it's a very nice shirt.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:21 pm

I love your shirt
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 am

So because my school system is stupid and first semester hasn't ended yet, we've had new students transfer in for second semester (they basically just sit around waiting for first semester to end) and there's this new guy in my Physics class named Blake and he's really quiet and just sits there and on Friday I saw him eating lunch by himself and I felt terrible so I waved but he didn't see me.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Aww, Lucy. You should walk up and introduce yourself with the line, "Hey, I have a friend online named Blake who may or may not be 51 and in the mafia."
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:51 pm

hehe I would be friends with someone who said that to me.

Also, today in one of my classes we had presentations and one person's project was about how fast food is addicting to the brain so we all got french fries and it was pretty great. yum
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:04 pm

partinobodycular wrote:Aww, Lucy. You should walk up and introduce yourself with the line, "Hey, I have a friend online named Blake who may or may not be 51 and in the mafia."
Blake turned 52. Get it right Razz
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 pm

I set my DVR to record HIMYM because I'm never home to watch it and I just sat down to watch the recording and I was really excited and then it cut off 30 seconds in. angry At least I can still watch it online.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:10 pm

I'm not sure I saw the ending because my recording was kind of fucked up. I think there was a storm or something
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:34 pm

I think something was wrong with the broadcast, because even online there was a little skip at the same place my recording cut off.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum