Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOCTOR WHO MAFIA

+22
Lkun
DecemberHare
RonNofar
Narrator
Blake11roys
frostehh
Matt
Sergio
speckleasme
MLPMicah
boxtop
Statefarm
lucyjoan
Cat
saturnlite88
scootalootrue
whoviancrochet
Gage NewPline
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Mary
PinkSponge
26 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

DOCTOR WHO MAFIA - Page 19 Empty Re: DOCTOR WHO MAFIA

Post by Cat Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:10 am

OUR FIRST MAFIA WOOHOO.

I was a little suspicious when Saturn went along for my reasoning for Ron and Who "without really reading it" because it just didn't seem like something he'd do. I didn't question it at the time cause I thought hey maybe I'm just really convincing but now I'm reluctant to say, they're probably innocent. I really thought I had found two members of the mafia but one is good enough for me tonight (Y)
Cat
Cat
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:21 am

Frostehh, after hearing from her excited friend PinkSponge decides to go stake out the street where PinkSponge just happens to be finding these rare sneak peaks into the Doctor Who future. After waiting an entire day, just as she is getting ready to go home, a hooded man runs by in a hurry dropping a piece of paper right in front of her! Excited she quickly picks it up, only to be disappointed by the list of vegetables on this paper. About to throw it back to the ground she notices a few more words on the back. Hopefully, turning the page over, she reads the highlights of next weeks episode!

DOCTOR WHO MAFIA - Page 19 Img_0310

Sally Sparrow, or MLPMicah and an Ood, or AppleZach are gone. You have 10 hours to find the killer.
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPMicah Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 am

SHIT. AVENGE MEEEE
(for the record, Lucy and Cat had earned my trust.)
MLPMicah
MLPMicah
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:36 am

I don't like how many people are dying each narration. We are seriously running out of time.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by whoviancrochet Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:10 pm

So ive done some number crunching and we MUST kill a mafia today if we want to stay alive. these are the people who are left:

Lucyjoan
Partinobodycular
Mary
RonNofar
whovian_crochet
Speckleasme
Cat
Watsatroll
Introextravert

I know I am innocent and im almost positive ron is innocent. We've established that there are probably 5 mafia, we have killed one so there should be 4 left. you all know i am suspicious of cat, despite what she said earlier denouncing saturn. i think mary is innocent because she has said nothing else to lead me otherwise. that leaves lucy, parti, speck, watsatroll, and intro. (and cat but i said her earlier). so lets stew over this for today

whoviancrochet
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:41 pm

I wish when people made accusations they'd at least give me something to defend instead of ur suspcious lol

I won't be on for until about 6pm PST if I even get back on at all before voting closes

I vote intro for now because I feel like she's flying under the radar just enough and she's still suspicious for reasons I stated the first day.
Cat
Cat
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:39 pm

I agree that I'm suspicious of Cat and I'm not quite sure why.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:05 pm

I have to go out for dinner now, but I should be back to place a vote.
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergio Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Im back but i suppose it's just a little too late?
Sergio
Sergio
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergio Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Mary wrote:I agree that I'm suspicious of Cat and I'm not quite sure why.
it might be her picture
Sergio
Sergio
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:49 pm

I've gotten kind of confused in this whole cat/whovian issue, so I'm gonna look back and see what each of them had said about the other. I remember Cat saying whovian and Ron might be on a team, which sounds less likely knowing they're actually dating and just like to agree with each other. There is a chance, though, that one of them is mafia; normally people as loud as they are don't last this long, but maybe one of them is in the mafia and doesn't want to kill the other. I know it's a stretch, but I'm just having a hard time picking out who's guilty and I don't think we should write them off as innocent lovers just yet.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:54 pm

I am actually sort of suspicious of Cat since it seems that she was trying to push people away from voting for Saturn. That could have just been a mistake obviously, but I don't know why she chose to justify herself by saying "oh yeah I thought saturn was guilty" and then thought Whovian was guilty for saying a similar thing when December was voted off.

Also with the way she has been arguing with Whovian/Ron so much, I would have thought one of them would be killed by now. If Cat was innocent, why wouldn't the mafia have killed one of them to make her look bad? At the very least, it would spread confusion. But if Whovian and Ron are mafia, I doubt they would be making things so obvious by working together at every turn. It's possible that it's because they're new, but I doubt Saturn or another experienced mafia member would let them bring so much attention to themselves. So yeah, I think Cat is the more suspicious one so I'm going to vote for her.
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:58 pm

We don't have very many leads today :/

I'm going to vote whovian, if only to get this discussion kickstarted. I'm not entirely convinced of her guilt but I feel like she is definitely up there.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:13 pm

I guess I'll vote Cat, she seems the most suspicious to me.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Voting for Intro
Cat

Voting for Cat
Watsatroll
Mary
Ron
Whovian

Voting for Whovian
Lucyjoan

Is this right?

Last edited by Watsatroll on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by RonNofar Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:29 pm

I agree with watsatroll and his logic. I believe that cat and anyone affiliated with defending her is mafia, this can include Lucy. Cat seems very suspicious to me because of how her mind set was switched from before Saturn was voted off and after. Before Saturn was voted off it almost seemed as if she tried to defend him, but then later, after being voted off, she said that she was suspicious of him. My question is: why the suspicion without a vote?

I believe that if we don't vote a mafia member tonight, we lose and that the townie vote has to be unanimous in order to win. The mafia might try to split the vote, but for the next couple of nights, we need to group together.

For tonight, I'm voting Cat.

On another note, I'm very suspicious about Lucy. Why is she voting whovian? Whovian voted for a mafia member the night before. Plus, this is about the third time Lucy hasn't given an explanation for her vote. If Lucy is mafia, and I believe she is, we need to vote her off tomorrow.

For tonight, we all need to focus on voting Cat.
RonNofar
RonNofar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by whoviancrochet Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Sorry guys. I'm in services so Icant say a lot but I vote cat

whoviancrochet
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Voting for Intro (1)
Cat

Voting for Cat (5)
Watsatroll
Mary
Ron
Whovian
Speck

Voting for Whovian (1)
Lucyjoan

I included myself in there because I'm voting for cat.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by introextravert Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Cat wrote:I vote intro for now because I feel like she's flying under the radar just enough and she's still suspicious for reasons I stated the first day.

In my defense I don't understand exactly how I am "flying under the radar" ? I have came pretty close to being lynched so I don't see how I was "flying under the radar" then.
Here are her reasons stated from the beginning:

Cat wrote:
Introextravert came on pretty late in the day and apologized for inactivity. I think this might have been because the mafia saw boxtop targeting inactive people and told him/her(?). They then voted for boxtop after it already looked like he was going to be voted off.

So me coming in at the last minute is suspicious?
Idk man, I'm just confused on how being inactive = mafia in her terms.
In conclusion, I am voting Cat.
The end.

introextravert
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 pm

RonNofar wrote:
I believe that if we don't vote a mafia member tonight, we lose and that the townie vote has to be unanimous in order to win. The mafia might try to split the vote, but for the next couple of nights, we need to group together.
I understand your logic, but I think it's dangerous for us to say we're all going to vote together. First of all, that's a good way for the mafia to come in and convince everyone to vote for townies. Second of all, it could limit the discussion we get.

RonNofar wrote:Cat seems very suspicious to me because of how her mind set was switched from before Saturn was voted off and after. Before Saturn was voted off it almost seemed as if she tried to defend him, but then later, after being voted off, she said that she was suspicious of him. My question is: why the suspicion without a vote?
I vote Cat because of this.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:01 pm

ACT ONE

Scene 6
All nine who remain huddle together trying to figure out who next to dispose of.

CAT
I vote intro for now because I feel like she's flying under the radar just enough.

WATSATROLL
I am actually sort of suspicious of Cat since it seems that she was trying to push people away from voting for Saturn.

MARY
I agree that I'm suspicious of Cat and I'm not quite sure why.

LUCYJOAN
I'm going to vote whovian, if only to get this discussion kickstarted. I'm not entirely convinced of her guilt but I feel like she is definitely up there.

In the end seven votes are on Cat, and only two are for anyone different. Cat doesn't even try to defend her self though, and I suppose she can’t because all that comes out of her mouth as she is pushed into the pit is, “Exterminate!”

Cat, a Dalek, was mafia. You have nine hours until morning.
Narrator
Narrator
Scum
Scum

https://mafiaonline.forumotion.com/t62-mafia-game-ten-game-thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 am

PinkSponge was sitting in a cafe, minding her own business and drinking hot chocolate (because it tastes better than coffee) when she got up for a napkin. But when she tried to pull a napkin out of the dispenser, instead she pulled out, oddly, a piece of paper. She was almost exasperated when she saw that it was another paper detailing the plot of the next episode of Doctor Who. She just wanted a napkin. So she got her napkin, went back to her seat, and studied the paper. It seemed her favorite monsters, the Angels, were back! And apparently they'd been defeated - well, as much as possible. They'd been stalled, for one time. Who knows if it'll happen again? And will there be someone to stop them?

DOCTOR WHO MAFIA - Page 19 138817

No one has died. You have 16 hours to hang someone.

[sorry about the angel. I cannot draw.]
Narrator
Narrator
Scum
Scum

https://mafiaonline.forumotion.com/t62-mafia-game-ten-game-thread

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:30 am

That's like a perfect situation there.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by whoviancrochet Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:30 pm

partinobodycular wrote:
RonNofar wrote:Cat seems very suspicious to me because of how her mind set was switched from before Saturn was voted off and after. Before Saturn was voted off it almost seemed as if she tried to defend him, but then later, after being voted off, she said that she was suspicious of him. My question is: why the suspicion without a vote?
I vote Cat because of this.

above is parti's vote for cat yesterday. this was posted at 6:55, just 5 minutes before voting closed. also, all she said was that she voted cat. at this point it the day, it was quite obvious that cat had no chance of being saved. for this reason, i am very suspicious of parti today.

whoviancrochet
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:44 pm

I think Cat was the only mafia member Parti voted for and it was with 5 minutes left and for no reason it looks like. So yeah I do share your suspicion but I won't vote yet because there hasn't really been enough discussion.
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next