Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOCTOR WHO MAFIA

+22
Lkun
DecemberHare
RonNofar
Narrator
Blake11roys
frostehh
Matt
Sergio
speckleasme
MLPMicah
boxtop
Statefarm
lucyjoan
Cat
saturnlite88
scootalootrue
whoviancrochet
Gage NewPline
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Mary
PinkSponge
26 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

DOCTOR WHO MAFIA - Page 21 Empty Re: DOCTOR WHO MAFIA

Post by Cat Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 pm

I WAS VOTED OFF AND I WASN'T EVEN AROUND TO DEFEND MYSELF! Curse you all.
Cat
Cat
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Voting=closed

/ gst
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:04 pm

ACT ONE

Scene 7
In Lucy’s beautiful house the remaining few besides Parti, who is speaking to them through an open phone, are sitting around a long wooden table eating rice discussing who they think is the most guilty.

WHOVIAN
(Piecing together some good evidence) For this reason, I am very suspicious of parti today.

WATSATROLL
(Adding to Whovian’s evidence) So yeah, I do share your suspicion.

PARTINOBODYCULAR
I've had a really busy week and forgot to vote until just before voting closed, and also, I did give my reason. I vote Lucy, because of the two mafia members we've hanged, she hasn't voted for either of them.

The only person to rethink their vote was Ron.

RONNOFAR
The more I think about it the more I still think Lucy isn't innocent. I'm going to switch my vote to Lucy.

No one seems to pay any mind to Parti’s excuses and continue to place their votes on her. In the end Parti votes for Lucy along with Ron while everyone else votes for Parti to be killed.

Parti is thrown into the Tardis and shipped off to the Pit. To everyone's surprise, the reason they only ever really spoke to Parti through screens and telephones was because when they got the chance to actual look at her, a statue she became. Parti’s angelic, rock form was tossed into the pit, as she was silently screaming in protest.

Parti, a Weeping Angel, was mafia. You have 9 hours until morning.

DOCTOR WHO MAFIA - Page 21 Series5weepingangels
Narrator
Narrator
Scum
Scum

https://mafiaonline.forumotion.com/t62-mafia-game-ten-game-thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:24 pm

We're on a streak here!
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:38 pm

All I wanted was to eat your potential life energy or something like that. I wasn't going to hurt you THAT much... 👼
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:32 am

You zapped people to the past and let them live to death.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:04 am

Mary wrote:We're on a streak here!

Whoo. Streaks are so much fun. It really keeps the game interesting.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 am

Good morning star shine, the Earth says hello.

PinkSponge was walking down the street to school one day, when she passed an unremarkable trash can. The reason she did a double-take, however, was because sticking out of the trash can was a sheet of paper, fluttering in the cold, late November wind. She carefully extracted it, making sure not to get her mittens dirty on any of the other stuff in the bin. As she thought, it was another one of those brainstorming sheets that seemed to follow her everywhere. She was almost tired of it. With each new piece of paper, the writers seemed to be descending further into madness. But something seemed to be happening. In almost every paper, someone new died. And now, she saw in horror, one of her favorite characters, Rory Williams, was dead. Rory never died. He always found a way out of any situation, but this time, he must have been trapped. Slightly upset, she folded the paper, put it away, and kept walking to school.

DOCTOR WHO MAFIA - Page 21 139210

Rory Williams (or Mary) has died. You have 16 hours to hang someone.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by introextravert Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Hey I just got home from school and don't know if I'll be able to get on later so I'm posting my suspicions/vote for now.

According to whovian's math, there should be maybe 2 mafia left. My main suspicions are lucy and ron. Lucy has voted for fewer mafia than anyone else and has been suspicious to me for some reason. Ron, if he's going with the mafia's plan to vote out mafia stated earlier, he voted parti last night.
RonNofar wrote:
Lately all mafia has been doing is switching their vote against another mafia member right before they'll get lynched or after its too late.
So idk if he was trying to do that?
RonNofar wrote:The more I think about it the more I still think Lucy isn't innocent.
I'm going to switch my vote to Lucy.
But idk this just seemed weird to me that he switched his vote without really a basis.
Lucy seems more guilty to me, since for a while she's been suspicious to everyone and she hasn't voted any mafia. If I can't get on later for now I vote lucy.

introextravert
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by whoviancrochet Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

I agree with intro that Ron and Lucy seem suspicious although I don't think Ron is mafia. Lucy might be but I'm not sure. However, I kinda think Ron changed his vote to Lucy right before voting closed which seems like he just wanted to switch it up for no reason.

However, yesterday I found parti suspicious because she jumped on the cat bandwagon when it was obvious she was going to be voted off 5 minutes before voting closed. Similarly, intro voted parti yesterday about 15 minutes before voting closed with very little justification. For this reason, I am more suspicious of intro for today.

whoviancrochet
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm

I find it odd how intro voted Parti off because he agreed with why she was suspicious, and one of the reasons were because she jumped on the voting bandwagon to vote off mafia members without a reason. Which is what Intro did.
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Lucy, but I'll still be watching the thread.

Voting for Lucy (2)
Speckleasme
Intro

Voting for Intro (2)
Watsatroll
Whovian
ERMAHGERD ITS A TIE. (yeah sorry I missed that)

Last edited by speckleasme on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:09 pm

I vote for Intro for reasons I already said
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by whoviancrochet Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:22 pm

... It's not a tie. Intro voted Lucy. But now it is a tie cuz I vote intro

whoviancrochet
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Speck why are you voting Lucy?
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by whoviancrochet Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Because speck wants to make it super obvious he is mafia un

whoviancrochet
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down

Post by RonNofar Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:26 pm

I think it's really suspicious that speck and intro keep voting together or change their vote right before voting.

I vote intro and I think speck is mafia too.
RonNofar
RonNofar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by introextravert Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 pm

RonNofar wrote:I think it's really suspicious that speck and intro keep voting together or change their vote right before voting.

I vote intro and I think speck is mafia too.

Speck and I have only voted together twice. Which I don't see how that really links us, since everyone's been voting in groups of at least 4 every night. And I've never changed my vote right before voting? That was you last night when you changed your vote to Lucy.

introextravert
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 pm

ACT ONE
Scene 8
Everyone is standing together facing what they hoped to be their last enemy.

Watsatroll
This is finally it. I vote for Intro.

Whovian
After all this death...no more. Intro needs to be removed from existance.

Expecting everyone else to join them they are shocked when not everyone agrees.

Specleasme
I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Lucy.

Watsatroll
(Worried that everything will be ruined) Speck why are you voting Lucy?

Not getting an answer from Speckleasme himself, he is forced to listen to the last words of Intro as she tries to save herself from The Pit.

Intro
Lucy seems more guilty to me, since for a while she's been suspicious to everyone and she hasn't voted any mafia.

Once all the votes are in, close it is yet Intro is headed for The Pit. Only after discovering a way to remember the existence of The Silence did the remaining few realize who should be killed next. Intro, a Silence, was thrown down the Pit to join the rest of her fellow villains. No more evil remains--for now. Town has won.

I will post roles/actions in a minute.
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Town

The Doctor (6. Blake11roys) – The investigator. (Investigator - can investigate a player at night, revealing a clue pertaining to their role) Once you die, you come back to life as an actual doctor who role blocks who they save.

Investigator Results:
Your target deals with votes. (Ood 1, Ood 2, the Silence)
Your target deals with death. (Martha, Rory, and the Weeping Angel)
Your target is difficult to kill. (Face of Boe and Sally Sparrow)
Your target figures things out. (Amy and Torchwood)
Your target changes outcomes. (Rose and the Tardis)
Your target makes people look guilty. (Cyberman and Lady Cassandra)
Your target confuses detectives. (Silence, and Cyberman)
Your target is perfectly ordinary. (Donna Noble, Sarah Jane, River Song, Mickey Smith, Jackie Tyler, Harriet Jones, and the Dalek)

Results for Cyberman will be a coin toss between making people look guilty and confusing the detectives.

Known throughout the universe, you are the Doctor. You travel from galaxy to galaxy, saving the day and defeating evil. You have many talents, but what will most come in handy while trying to get rid of evildoers is investigative power. Each night you can investigate one person, discovering just a little hint about who they are or what they can do. However, these hints could apply to more than one person, so think before you assume that someone is all good or all evil. PM the narrator account each night with the name of the player you want to investigate. You are the most town of all and hopefully will win with them.

The Tardis (20. Sergio) – Roleblocker (Captures someone and traps them inside of her taking them across the universe for the night)
Bigger on the inside than on the outside, you are the Tardis. You are the Doctor’s only constant companion. Everywhere he goes, you go. Due to your complex structure, independent action is possible so you try to help the Doctor however you can. Each night you take someone that you suspect to be guilty and trap them inside of you, taking them across the universe so they are unable to perform any actions during the night. PM the narrator account each night with the name of the player you want to roleblock. You win with the town.

Torchwood (13. Whovian_Chrochet)– Detective
You are Torchwood, an institute founded to protect the British empire from extraterrestrial threats, and to secure alien technology for Britain. Your goal is to uncover all the villains found prowling around earth and destroy them once and for all. You prowl through the night stalking people, once each night. You discover if they have villainous or virtuous intentions. You are not allowed to talk to any players outside of the thread. PM the narrator account each night with the name of the player you want to investigate. You win with the town.

Rose Tyler (3. Boxtop)– Town (A role that selects two targets; all actions targeting the first target instead target the second target.)
You are Rose Tyler. After spending too short a time with the Doctor, you have been sealed away in a parallel universe only able to return for short periods of time. While you are in our world you choose someone to take back with you to the parallel universe for a night. Doing this creates a rupture in space causing all actions against the one you have taken away to target another. Realizing this, you redirect all actions originally sent toward the visitor you take back with you onto another of your choosing. To put it simply, each night you choose two people. All actions used on your first person will be redirected to the second. PM the narrator account each night with the names of the players you choose. Make it clear which is which. You love your mother very much and may talk to Jackie Tyler, [RonNoFar] about your life and suspicions. You win with the town.

Martha Jones (14. DecemberHare)– Doctor or a nurse that has a 25% chance of killing the person they are trying to save (Martha was going through medical school and no one likes her and she feels it so her abilities fail periodically)
You’re Martha Jones, an aspiring doctor. Even though no one likes you, you still try to put your skills to good use and heal those around you. Each night you choose someone to save from being killed by the mafia. Your back-up doctor is Nurse Rory Williams, who will take your place if something ill should happen to you. You are allowed to talk to Rory, [Mary] outside of the thread, but no one else. PM the narrator account each night with the name of the player you want to save. You win with the town.

Rory Williams (5. Mary) – Back-up doctor that may speak to Martha Jones.
You are Rory Williams, or Rory Pond, because that’s how it works. You were a nurse before galloping off with Amy and the Doctor. Once you and your wife settled back down again, you took your old job back up again. You want to let the professionals handle things first, so you stand back and watch while Martha works her doctorly magic, but if she ever leaves for some reason, you know you will have to step up and use your healing ability. However, whoever you choose to save will be too busy being rescued by you to complete their nightly duties. You are not allowed to talk to any players besides Martha, [DecemberHare], outside of the thread. PM the narrator account each night if/when Martha dies with the player you want to save/roleblock. You win with the town.

Donna Noble (16. Scootalootrue) – Town
You are Donna Noble. Barely escaping marriage to a dreadful man, you met the Doctor, and later on traveled across the universe with him. While your days with the Doctor may have ended, you are still a generally good person. You are not allowed to talk to any players outside of the thread. You have no special abilities and you win with the town.

Amy Pond (19. Watsatroll) – Town--learns the role and last target of a dead person
You are the amazing Amy Pond, sometimes-kissogram, sometimes-companion, all-the-time ginger. You’re fiercely faithful to your husband, Rory Williams, even if it’s not always obvious. You are always up for adventure, and strongly believe that the Doctor will always save the day. You like to feel helpful and even turned detective as you search through some of the dead’s clothing. Each time someone dies you jump in trying to discover who they were and what they were doing. Several people can die each day and night, but you only get to choose one. You will learn their role and who they last targeted. You are not allowed to talk to any players outside of the thread. PM the narrator account each night with the name of the player you want to investigate, choosing from anyone who died that morning or at the lynch. You win with the town.

Sarah Jane (18. Supa Hot Fiya) - Town
You’re an old companion from the 60’s, but everyone loved you so much that you came back. You’re really great and faithful to the Doctor. You are not allowed to talk to any players outside of the thread. You have no special abilities and you win with the town.

River Song (9. Statefarm) - Town
You’re River Song, badass extraordinaire and backwards time-traveler. Although you may shoot the poor Doctor’s hats every once in awhile, you’re still an overall good person. You are not allowed to talk to any players outside of the thread. You have no special abilities and you win with the town.

Mickey Smith (2. Lucyjoan)– Town
You are Mickey Smith, Rose Tyler’s boyfriend. She kind of ditched you for the Doctor, but you guys were always technically together. You’re a good guy, though, you stuck by her even when it was pretty obvious that she was in love with the Doctor. You are not allowed to talk to any players outside of the thread. You have no special abilities and you win with the town.

Lady Cassandra (21. Gage NewPline)– Shows up guilty to the detectives
You’re Lady Cassandra, the last and oldest human. You’ve also lost your body because you’re so old and you’re just a piece of skin with a face. You also have to be moisturized quite often. Technically, you’re a good person, then you got kind of mean. But you got nice right at the end. So you show up guilty to detectives. You are not allowed to talk to any players outside of the thread. You win with the town.

Face of Boe (7. MLPAlex) – Can’t be killed by the mafia
Practically immortal, you are the Face of Boe. Once you went by the name of Captain Jack, but that has faded long ago. You are over 5 billion years old and still going. Back in your youth, you were accidentally made immortal allowing you to outlive everyone you have known. Only the Doctor is a constant as he travels across time. You worked hard for the good of mankind, but it is only their touch that can kill you. You are not allowed to talk to any players outside of the thread. You can not be killed by the mafia (you can be killed at the lynching) and you win with the town.

Ood1 (1. AppleZach) - Able to talk to Ood 2 (helps with vote tally along with Ood 2)
You are an Ood. You’re very...Ood. (Odd. hehe ) You’re a willing slave, and even though your face is kinda creepy, you’re still a very helpful and good person/alien. So since you’re so eager to help absolutely anyone who comes along, you (along with Ood 2) must help with the vote tally. This means one or both of you has to update it at least once a day. You are not allowed to talk to any players besides Ood 2, [Speckleasme], outside of the thread. You win with the town.

Ood2 (15. Speckleasme) - Able to talk to Ood 1 (helps with vote tally along with Ood 1)
You are an Ood. You’re very...Ood. (Odd. hehe ) You’re a willing slave, and even though your face is kinda creepy, you’re still a very helpful and good person/alien. So since you’re so eager to help absolutely anyone who comes along, you (along with Ood 1) must help with the vote tally. This means one or both of you has to update it at least once a day. You are not allowed to talk to any players besides Ood 1, [AppleZach], outside of the thread. You win with the town.

Jackie Tyler (11. RonNoFar) - Town--may talk to Rose Tyler (boxtop)
You are Rose Tyler’s mother, who stays at home while her daughter travels the universe with a strange man with a police box. You keep yourself occupied by flirting with anyone who so much as glances at you. You’re a kind mother, though. You always want to keep your daughter safe and will listen to her tales of traveling. You may only talk to Rose Tyler, [Boxtop], outside of the thread.

Harriet Jones (12. Lkun) - Town
You’re the Prime Minister, and don’t you think you look a bit tired? The well-being of London is in your best interests, and, to a larger extent, the well-being of the world. You don’t want it attacked by aliens. You are not allowed to talk to any players outside of the thread. You have no special abilities and you win with the town.

Sally Sparrow (MLPMicah) - Town
You were just exploring abandoned houses with your friend when she suddenly disappeared, transported back in time by a Weeping Angel. You were able to defeat a whole pack of Angels with just a recording of the Doctor and your friend’s brother, so you can definitely handle yourself. If you’re targeted by an Angel at night, you will escape the kill. You are not allowed to talk to any players outside of the thread. You win with the town.

Mafia

The Silence (22. Introextrovert) – Can never be found by the detective and may influence someone to vote a certain way on one day.
You’re one of the Silence, a really creepy skeletal monster. When someone looks at you, they immediately forget you and everything that happened while they were looking at you once they look away. Because of this, you cannot be found by a detective. Another weird thing you can do is influence people, because they will subconsciously remember seeing you and the things you said. So on one day you may decide who someone has to vote for that day. Also, each mafia member must take turns killing. Everyone must kill before you can kill again. You may talk to your other mafia members outside of the thread, but no one else. If it is your turn to kill or if you decide to influence someone’s vote, PM the narrator account. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town. Your mafia includes Saturnlite88, Cat, and Partinobodycular.

Cyberman (8. Saturn) – Mafia, can convert one person to mafia. (Just not the doctor)
Devoid of emotion, you are a Cyberman. You view these emotions as weaknesses and frequently try to physically and mentally re-engineer humans into Cybermen, via a process called upgrading. One night you may choose someone to upgrade, hence allowing them to join you and your fellow villains. There are a chosen few who are resistant to your ability who won't change no matter what you do, but most will willingly join you. Also, the mafia must rotate kills. Each person must kill once before you can kill again. You may talk to your other mafia members outside of the thread, but no one else. If it is your turn to kill, please PM the narrator account that night. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town. Your mafia includes Introextrovert, Cat, and Partinobodycular.

Dalek (17. Cat) - Mafia
Encased in a shell of armed and mobile Dalekanium metal armour, you are a Dalek. You are regarded by the Doctor has his greatest enemy as you destroyed the entire timelord race. You have no special powers besides being full of hate. The mafia must rotate kills. Each person must kill once before you can kill again. You may talk to your other mafia members outside of the thread, but no one else. If it is your turn to kill, please PM the narrator account that night. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town. Your mafia includes Introextrovert, Saturnlite88, and Partinobodycular.

Weeping Angel (4. Partinobodycular) –If they are sent to do the kill and someone looks into them (doctor, detective, anyone) , they don’t complete their kill since they will turn into a statue
Stop. Don’t Blink, you are a Weeping Angel. You are known for being a murderous psychopath killing your victim by dropping your victims into the past, but don’t worry. You won't hesitate to snap a victim’s neck either. You can only move when no one is watching you. If anyone is looking at you, you turn to stone. This can be harmful during your nightly endeavours because if anyone, be it they watching, following, or even trying to heal you, sees you, you will turn to stone and be unable to complete your kill. Each mafia member needs to kill before another can repeat. You may talk to your other mafia members outside of the thread, but no one else. If it is your turn to kill, please PM the narrator account that night. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town. Your mafia members include Introextrovert, Saturnlite88, and Cat.

Items

Sonic screwdriver - Get to be a detective for the night but only has a 25% chance of getting results. Defaults to the Doctor if the holder dies or doesn’t pass it on.
You have received the fabled sonic screwdriver, which is able to open doors (but it doesn’t do wood) and scan things, which the Doctor looks at and somehow figures out the results. This device allows you to be detective for a night, but since it doesn’t work all the time, you have a small chance of getting results. You must PM the narrator account with two names: the person that you’re passing the screwdriver to, and the person you’re investigating. Do this before day ends.

Void Crosser - Gets you sent to a parallel universe for the night so you can’t be targeted. Defaults to either Rose/Mickey. After 3 days it breaks and whoever is holding it gets trapped in the parallel world, so they are still alive and count towards the town, but they can’t speak or vote and everyone thinks they are dead. If they are mafia, they can’t do evil anymore from this parallel world, so it is basically like the mafia lost a member.
You’ve received that necklace thing that took people across the void when there were the parallel universes. You’ve been taken out of the universe and sent to the other one. You cannot be targeted or perform actions tonight. Please PM the narrator account with the name of the person to whom you’ll give this item next. Do this before day ends.

Night 1
Sergio roleblocks Saturnlite88
Blake11roys investigates Statefarm (Your target is perfectly ordinary)
Introextrovert kills Blake11roys (Which by the way ruined my entire night. cry Do you know how much time we spent with that role?)
Whovian Crochet detectifies RonNoFar (Innocent)
DecemberHare saves Mary (succeeds)

Day 1
Blake11roys uses screwdriver on Mary (It works, innocent result)
Blake11Roys passes screwdriver to Mary
Necklace is defaulted back to Lucyjoan

Night 2
Blake11roys saves himself.
Watsatroll looks through the dead body of Boxtop. (He chose two people. All actions used on your first person would be redirected to the second. He didn’t target anyone last night.)
Whovian_Crochet detectifies Mary.
Partinobodycular kills MLPAlex (who can’t be killed by the mafia)
Decmeber saves Mary (Works)

Day 2
Lucy gives necklace to Blake
Mary uses screwdriver on Cat. (fails)
Mary gives screwdriver to Blake

Night 3
December saves MLPAlex (kills)
Blake tries to save Mary (fails)
Cat kills Statefarm.
Whoviancrochet detectifies Cat (guilty)
Watsatroll investigates the body of Lkun (innocent townie)

Day 4
Blake gives screwdriver to Mary
Blake gives necklace to Lucy

Night 4
Saturn kills Blake
Watsatroll looks through the dead body of Statefarm. (Townie)
Blake saves Mary (roleblocks her)
Mary saves Blake (roleblocked)
Mary uses screwdriver on Saturn (Works, guilty)
Whovian detectifies MLPMIcah (Innocent)

Okay okay I see the Mary/Blake paradox up there, so we decided to go off of who sent their PM's first. Blake saved/roleblocked Mary first, so she couldn't save Blake. So Blake is dead.

Day 4
Necklace goes to AppleZach
Screwdriver goes to Lucy

Night 5
Watsatroll looks through the dead body of Blake
Mary saves Ron
Intro kills MLPMicah
Necklace traps AppleZach in parallel universe

Day 5
Lucy uses screwdriver on Cat. (fails)
Lucy gives screwdriver to Ron

Night 6
Watsatroll investigates the body of Cat. (roleblocked by Mary.)
Parti kills Mary. (roleblocked by Whovian.)
Whovian detectifies Parti.
Mary saves Watsatroll.

Day 6
Ron uses screwdriver on Lucy. (works, innocent)
Ron gives screwdriver to Whovian
Intro forces Ron to vote for Lucy

Night 7
Mary saves/roleblocks Whovian.
Intro kills Mary
Whovian detectifies Intro (roleblocked)
Watsatroll investigated the body of Parti (Mafia with side effects, targeted Mary)

Day 8
Whovian uses screwdriver on Speckleasme (failed)
Whovian passes screwdriver to Watsatroll
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Everybody, remember to go sign up for game 11 by Thursday!
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:27 pm

WE W jolly N.

Good job, guys.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by RonNofar Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Good game b
RonNofar
RonNofar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 pm

I loved the narration of this and I don't know anything about Doctor Who!! and the roles were really well thought out and such hehe I felt bad that we killed the role you worked really hard on.

Also the first few days of this were really fun with all discussion and different votes!
It went downhill once everyone started to follow the detective again, but nevertheless I liked it
Cat
Cat
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by whoviancrochet Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:42 pm

I agree. The detective is kinda a cheap role (but I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth). It was quite a fun game though! And I loved all the doctor who related roles. (tardis) :dalek: b

whoviancrochet
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next