Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

+19
Soup
Lkun
bre
Skylar
speckleasme
frostehh
hmducky
Skr3wBall
saturnlite88
AppleZach
lucyjoan
BonslyGuy
boxtop
partinobodycular
DecemberHare
Statefarm
Mary
PinkSponge
Blake11roys
23 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by partinobodycular Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 pm

boxtop wrote:
Skr3wBall wrote:Pony up your puns now because the game is near it's beginning sooooooooon!!
Was there a pun in that sentence? hmm
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by boxtop Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:54 pm

I don't get it. cry
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Am I being PUNk'd? wary
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:56 pm

As the ponies of Equestria became tired, they one by one went back to their homes to rest. The day had come to a close and it was nighttime once again. "Nighttime" meaning "the time between evening and morning" and not a time when it's dark outside. It most certainly was not dark outside. That didn't make much sense, really. The sun always went down at the exact same time and the moon always came out at the exact same time. There wasn't any room for error in a magical pony society. (The citizens of Ponyville ignored the fact that they were typically late for wrapping up winter and that could be considered an error that there was room for.)

For the most part, they just ignored it, shut their blinds and tried to sleep anyways. It was probably just Princess Celestia having some kind of wild and crazy party and forgetting to lower the sun so Luna could raise the moon or something. That seemed logical.

Twilight Sparkle, however, thought differently. Having studied under the princess, she knew that she would never be late for something like this. The sun was up for thirty-seven minutes past its scheduled time before lowering down in the sky. It returned minutes later before disappearing again, reappearing again, etc, etc. Taking advantage of the sun being up momentarily, she looked out the window and noticed that the clouds had turned pink. It looked like floating cotton candy. The sun fell again and it started to rain almost immediately. Twilight smelled the distinct smell of chocolate. When the sun came back, it was evident that that was because the rain was chocolate.

"Something's going on...," she said, suspicious. This was chaos. It was like the harmony had vanished. Narrowing her eyes, she decided that she (along with her friends) would have to stop it.

Night has begun! (Early because chaos!) The first day will begin at 9 AM CST (7 PST / 10 EST) tomorrow! To those it applies to, please PM either me or Blake with your night actions!
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Looks like Equestria was hit by Chocolate Rain.
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:15 pm

I imagine that some of the ponies will stay dry while others feel the pain.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Seems that way, but who's to say it's chaos? Maybe God spilled his chocolate syrup.
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 am

HEY I GET THAT REFERENCE BECAUSE I JUST WATCHED THAT EPISODE OR MOST OF IT AT LEAST.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by BonslyGuy Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:17 am

partinobodycular wrote:Am I being PUNk'd? wary

LOL, I simply adore this quote.

For a second I thought I missed the mafia boat wary
BonslyGuy
BonslyGuy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 am

The ponies wake up in the morning very confused about what has been happening the night before. It turns out the cotton candy clouds and chocolate rain were just the beginning and there is currently chaos everywhere! The corn fields are covered in popcorn, the apples on the apple trees have tripled in size, and the roads have somehow turned into soap! Amongst all of this chaos the ponies discover something even more frightening; Twilight Sparkle (Mary) lies dead in the middle of the town. Closer inspection shows she has had all of the love sucked out of her body and it left her completely lifeless. Her hair had also been dyed a yucky green color. This is a devastating blow to the town because her friends have told us she was planning on getting to the bottom of the chaos using her investigative spells. The town of Ponyville is deeply upset about this loss and decide action must be taken.

Mary has been killed. You have 12 hours to decide which pony you want to send to the factory to be made into glue.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:47 am

d
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by BonslyGuy Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:51 am

Ouch, that sucks, on the first night went the detective.
We better start killing mafia fast. Let's focus on our objective.
BonslyGuy
BonslyGuy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:57 am

BonslyGuy wrote:We better start killing mafia fast.
No, we were planning on taking it slow, maybe killing a few more townies first. hehe
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 am

PinkSponge wrote:
BonslyGuy wrote:We better start killing mafia fast.
No, we were planning on taking it slow, maybe killing a few more townies first. hehe
That's MAFIA TALK! hehe

I hate the first day. Do we go off random, or who hates Mary the most (so they killed her), or who hates Mary the least (so they wouldn't be suspicious)...?
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Well, that's unfortunate.

I'm open to any ideas. Lucy, I think random is always a bad idea, as someone has to pick a name and it can always be a mafia member that isn't being random at all. And I don't think that looking at people's opinions of Mary will give much, if any, information.

Forewarning, I have a volleyball game to this afternoon, and before that I will have sucky Internet.

saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 pm

I guess not. I'm just thinking out loud.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Wait... we're sending someone to the glue factory? wary That seems really creepy for MLP. But then again, this is Mafia.

[sarcasm]First day is just the best.[/sarcasm] The only person I can even guess at right now is Bonsly, who keeps rhyming, and Google tells me that Zecora is a character who always rhymes and hey Bridle Gossip is the episode I watched with my cousin and I didn't see the ending but I'm pretty sure the moral was that everyone thought she was evil but she wasn't so maybe Bonsly is a townie who shows up guilty or something or maybe he's a double agent or maybe I'm just totally wrong and he's rhyming because he's a poet and I was unaware.

(I apologize - I've had to turn off my "does this make sense" filter for NaNo.)
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BonslyGuy Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:49 pm

I can assure you that I'm no villain.
It wasn't me; someone else be doing the killin'.
BonslyGuy
BonslyGuy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:52 pm

I think I'm gonna agree with parti and say that Bonsly is Zecora since she rhymes literally everything. Based on that I would say that Bonsly is pretty safe, or maybe he's a double agent.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:02 pm

BonslyGuy wrote:someone else be doing the killin'.
Is Zecora also a pirate? Because you sound like a pirate.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hmducky Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 pm

I haven't posted anything yet, but I want to be subscribed to this thread so VOILA.

Also, MARY. Sad
hmducky
hmducky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by BonslyGuy Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:40 pm

A pirate? That's a new one. I guess I could give it a try.
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me, aye aye!

But enough of that silliness, let's get down to it.
Who could have killed Mary? Let's find them using wit.
BonslyGuy
BonslyGuy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 pm

I like rhyming roles, I think they're so fun.
Too bad, it's unfortunate, I wasn't given one.

I hope Bonbon's good at this, because it might not be easy,
For him to convey his thoughts to all of us without sounding cheesy.

Okay, I just wanted to try it for a while, but not anymore. Anyway, I think that him being Zecora sounds reasonable. I remember that episode, and she ended up curing everyone of those curses, right? So Bons might be the doctor.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Ah, that's a very good point.
We got some real thinkers up in this joint.

I thought I'd join in the rhyming fun,
So Bonsly's not the only one.

Who could have hurt our Mary dear?
It had to be one of the people here.

PinkSponge is joking around a little too much.
Could she have the killer's touch?
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hmducky Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 pm

partinobodycular wrote:Wait... we're sending someone to the glue factory? wary That seems really creepy for MLP. But then again, this is Mafia.

Nothing is too creepy for MLP. Have you read "Cupcakes"? If not, then don't. I didn't sleep for two days. puke
hmducky
hmducky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next