Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNGER GAMES MAFIA

+17
Lkun
MunchyDumpling
Nate
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
speckleasme
saturnlite88
Mary
MLPMicah
todo4
frostehh
DecemberHare
PinkSponge
lucyjoan
Statefarm
partinobodycular
21 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

HUNGER GAMES MAFIA - Page 3 Empty Re: HUNGER GAMES MAFIA

Post by Mary Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:31 pm

So the problem with this is in real hunger games basically everyone is a serial killer character because the goal is to be the last one standing. So, if I was actually a tribute I would just be trying to get rid of everyone. Now, I have to figure out who is actually on my side and we have basically no leads today Sad
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:31 pm

*Large crowd gathers around

Fight, Fight, fight, fight, fight!!!
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:45 pm

I remove myself from this fight because I do not know how to fight.

Also I hate when there's no kill on the first day. I mean, it's good, because no townies die, but we have nothing to go on.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Statefarm wrote:I agree that it doesn't seem like the mafia sent in the kill. Usually with a doctor, the fact that someone was saved is mentioned. I feel like one of those four is probably the best lead we have but is there a way to check when they were last on or does it just say online / offline or are we just going off of who said something / who we saw was on?
It's really up to the narrator if she wants to mention the saving part. What made it look like a mafia didn't send in a kill was that she mentioned that they have hidden themselves away, which seems really odd.
partinobodycular wrote: After yesterday's fighting, it seems the remaining tributes have hidden themselves away to plan their strategies. Hopefully today we'll get to see some killing!
If you go to "Members" on top, you can see what time they were last online, but it changes if a person leaves and then comes back. I made my post a couple minutes after Parti posted the scene, so I based the four people on the members list back then. It might not be the same if you look at it again.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

http://amirite.net/user/DecemberHare

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:50 pm

PinkSponge wrote:I remove myself from this fight because I do not know how to fight.

Also I hate when there's no kill on the first day. I mean, it's good, because no townies die, but we have nothing to go on.
Well on the first day we NEVER have anything to go on.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Mary wrote:So the problem with this is in real hunger games basically everyone is a serial killer character because the goal is to be the last one standing. So, if I was actually a tribute I would just be trying to get rid of everyone. Now, I have to figure out who is actually on my side and we have basically no leads today Sad
Yeah, this isn't a perfect adaptation. But it'll work well enough.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:55 pm

imho the lack-of-killing was either caused by a roleblocker or a forgetful mafia, not a saved victim. Right now the best lead is to go after someone who was inactive last night, but that's always shaky evidence so I don't want to put my full support behind one of those players.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:00 pm

speckleasme wrote:
PinkSponge wrote:I remove myself from this fight because I do not know how to fight.

Well on the first day we NEVER have anything to go on.
We generally have a dead person. In desert island, Saturn dying first sparked a ton of discussion.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Since the only thing we have to go on with is the inactive people, I vote Skylar

I'm voting early since I'm going to sleep and I don't think I'll wake up in time. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to vote on the first day since no one wants to wait three days.

...or maybe some people won't vote at all so they can't be blamed for killing a townie. wary

Good night guys!
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:14 pm

I forgot to add Scootalootrue, sorry about that. He's been inactive for a long time.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:26 pm

DecemberHare wrote:
Statefarm wrote:I agree that it doesn't seem like the mafia sent in the kill. Usually with a doctor, the fact that someone was saved is mentioned. I feel like one of those four is probably the best lead we have but is there a way to check when they were last on or does it just say online / offline or are we just going off of who said something / who we saw was on?
It's really up to the narrator if she wants to mention the saving part. What made it look like a mafia didn't send in a kill was that she mentioned that they have hidden themselves away, which seems really odd.

I am a big proponent of not telling when the doctor saves when I narrate, but I think I am in the minority with this. And it does sound that it was the mafia forgot/chose not to kill, since everyone hid so that they could plan.

But actually my first thought when I saw there was no kill was that it was designed by parti, that we start without a kill. I can't explain why I thought that, but there is so much in this game that is different it's not infeasible.

But another reason that came to mind was that the game started the same night we got roles. Normally there is a day in-between. I was surprised when the game started last night. Perhaps players really were offline last night because they didn't know the game started. So that falls in-line with the inactive theory.

DecemberHare wrote:
partinobodycular wrote: After yesterday's fighting, it seems the remaining tributes have hidden themselves away to plan their strategies. Hopefully today we'll get to see some killing!
If you go to "Members" on top, you can see what time they were last online, but it changes if a person leaves and then comes back. I made my post a couple minutes after Parti posted the scene, so I based the four people on the members list back then. It might not be the same if you look at it again.

I didn't know we had this feature! Thanks December!

DecemberHare wrote:Since the only thing we have to go on with is the inactive people, I vote Skylar

I'm voting early since I'm going to sleep and I don't think I'll wake up in time. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to vote on the first day since no one wants to wait three days.

...or maybe some people won't vote at all so they can't be blamed for killing a townie. wary

Good night guys!

This does seem our only lead but as people have three days to get on, I don't want to jump to voting. Perhaps some of these people have stuff to say. And also: why Skylar of the ones you listed?
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Also,

partinobodycular wrote:2. Remember that anyone watching can become your sponsor. You are not required to be active, but those who the audience most enjoys watching are the most likely to receive gifts.

Makes it sound like dead players can vote on who to support and they receive benefits.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Ok this will probably be my only post today for the next 10 hours, but I have the next 2 days off. I'm actually really excited about this game because I can't really play other games right now with my current work schedule because I would miss most of the discussion since voting will end before I get off. But the way this one is set up I'll be able to take part in discussion! So if you guys kill me I'll be pissed d

Anyway, I've read a few games on mafiascum and I think the no kill might be intentional because mafiascum games start out with the day phase. The fact that parti actually had a night phase makes me think this might not be the case, though.

Since mafiascum games always start out with everybody casting a random vote I Vote AppleZach for being the first person on the list.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by todo4 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Since i will probably not be on later I vote speckleasme.

todo4
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Oh, the thing about the sponsors makes sense. So we have to kill people, but then try to stay on their good side in case they can help us later. hehe

I think that the mafia forgot to send in a kill, not that there wasn't supposed to be one, because Parti definitely had a night phase and wanted people to send in actions, which I assume would include killing.

I vote Statefarm. You messed with the wrong person, Taylor. d
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by todo4 Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:02 pm

The mafia could have been role blocked which prevented him/her from sending in the kill.

todo4
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:07 pm

todo4 wrote:The mafia could have been role blocked which prevented him/her from sending in the kill.
I think Todo is either mafia and they were told they were roleblocked or a roleblocker who thinks that maybe he roleblocked the right person. I know his post is just a theory but something about it makes me feel like he knows that there was roleblocking involved. I don't know, just a gut feeling.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:16 pm

I was not aware the game had started. I dont wan to to vote in this game without reason. Given todo did a very random vote so ill dtart by voting for todo
Nate
Nate
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by todo4 Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 pm

I have one question natekid11 are Blake's and pinksponge's votes not random votes too?

Last edited by todo4 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

todo4
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:24 pm

PinkSponge wrote:

I vote Statefarm. You messed with the wrong person, Taylor. d

I'm still up for the fight. d

Anyways, I feel like a bunch of random voting like this won't really do much since we need people to agree lest we want a three day day phase. I can kind of see where Mary is coming from with Todo but I don't think he's mafia since, I believe, this is his first game and I guess I just don't really share the feel she has. hmm
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Why are you all voting randomly? i thought you were not allowed to take your vote back after you casted it...
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:26 pm

MLPAlex wrote:Why are you all voting randomly? i thought you were not allowed to take your vote back after you casted it...
Wait really.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:27 pm

MLPAlex wrote:Why are you all voting randomly? i thought you were not allowed to take your vote back after you casted it...
I don't see that anywhere. hmm
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Wasn't that in the rules? once you cast your vote you cant take it back.
Unless i read i wrong...
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:33 pm

I think They said it in the sign ups. Didnt she say in the game rules there are no takesis backsis
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next