Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNGER GAMES MAFIA

+17
Lkun
MunchyDumpling
Nate
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
speckleasme
saturnlite88
Mary
MLPMicah
todo4
frostehh
DecemberHare
PinkSponge
lucyjoan
Statefarm
partinobodycular
21 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

HUNGER GAMES MAFIA - Page 23 Empty Re: HUNGER GAMES MAFIA

Post by MLPAlex Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:38 pm

un I just realized something...
Why are we killing so fast? The faster we kill the quicker the mafia gets to kill as well...
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:41 pm

MLPAlex wrote: un I just realized something...
Why are we killing so fast? The faster we kill the quicker the mafia gets to kill as well...
But it's still 1-1. We get 1 chance to lynch someone, then they get 1 chance to kill. It's not like we'd get more chances to lynch if we waited longer.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:11 pm

True, but it helps give us more time to think
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:01 pm

It's the middle of the day for some of us, but the sun is just coming up in the arena. You can just see the looks on the Careers' faces - they're evidently still reeling from losing one of their members. It was hard to tell exactly what happened in the dark; all we know right now is that District 6's Jinn, or as we knew him, speckleasme, has been beaten to death. I wonder what will happen today?

speckleasme, a member of the Careers, is dead. With 13 tributes alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. Day will end by 1 AM Monday, because of the late start to day.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Damn.

first time as mafia though, y

/ gst
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Well, that's convenient.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Oh, sweet! I wonder how that happened. hmm Could he have been doing the kill that night and someone has the ability to kill the person attacking them or something?
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:35 pm

I think that seems most likely since there wasn't a town death. I'm going to try to find the people who were talking with Speck since he was pretty active the last couple of days but I feel like it was mostly Todo yesterday.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Okay, so, yeah. There really wasn't much. He was mostly talking about past games and stuff like that.

speckleasme wrote:I would just put the whole Nate and Blake thing down to first day randomness. I feel like people will jump on anything that is even the tiniest but suspicious on the first day, because they have nothing else to go on.

He mentioned that he wanted to forget about the Nate and Blake thing which is when they were voting for Todo, who we now know is innocent. I feel like it's possible that one of them is mafia. That's really the only thing I found, suspicion-wise. Maybe someone else can also go back and find more.

frostehh wrote:Okay since most everyone else hasn't been able to find anything I'll post what I have been thinking. First, after rereading through the thread Pinksponge stuck out the most to me. It was mainly just a feeling that something was different, but then as Blake pointed out she was one of the first couple to vote for Skylar and then even once it was pretty obvious she wasn't mafia she stuck to that.

Second, Speck seems a lot different this game to me. He is definitely more active, (which is good, don't get me wrong) but this new-found activity could be fueled by excitement for being mafia. Along with that this one quote bothered me.
speckleasme wrote:Im terms of the actual game, we're all voting randomly, but we're not gonna get any new leads. We won't get any smarter until we lynch someone. So, as much as I hate to say it because I usually "no vote" on the first day, we need to lynch someone random unless we want to wait 3 days do get the game rolling again.
I'm not sure exactly why this bothered me, but I think it's because he is changing tactics. Speck is switching from not wanting to lynch anyone to being okay with someone random. That seems like a fairly big change to me.
speckleasme wrote:Well that's kinda annoying, are we not gonna ever find out who's dead until nightfall?
I don't remember exactly who mentioned the people who found not knowing who died annoying versus those who were actually trying to figure out who was gone, but Speck was another who did just that.

I know evidence for both is limited, but between these two I'm going to vote for Speckleasme.

You don't really have to read all of that but it's Frostehh being suspicious of Speckleasme. When this happened, it was pretty early in the game and could have changed the vote so I feel like Frostehh is probably innocent.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Well... I just went back and searched Speck's name on every page and multi-quoted stuff to show what I found even though it wasn't much. But, it was pretty much the exact same thing that Statefarm just posted so I guess I don't need to post it also.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Okay... so now our leads are Blake and Nate it seems.

I really want to go for Blake. I just feel... he's playing this game more aggressively. And cautiously. I can't use anything he's said against him, but since Speck, who would normally want to go for anyone, was hesitant to kill Blake and Nate, I feel we have to go this direction.

I'll be open to either of them, though. I'm not trying to protect Nate. I just feel Blake is the better choice.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:40 pm

I personally feel like Blake is drawing way more attention to himself than he would if he were mafia. I do find Spec's defense of them to be odd though, so I'm going to vote for Nate.
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:17 pm

I agree that Blake is drawing a lot of attention to himself and it's something I brought up before in saying that I wasn't suspicious of him. At the same time, however, Blake seems to try to change his playing style a lot. I remember one time he was mafia and since he was just mafia the last game, he decided he could be kind of inactive in the game so it would seem like he had a kind of lame role. At the same time though, most of the attention he's been drawing to himself has been negative and I'm sure he would have predicted people saying "oh, well why would he draw that attention to himself?" unless he maybe told other mafia members to do so but the only people I can remember doing it is myself and now frostehh (though I suppose that could have just been a nice little play in his plan but this is a lot of speculation, really too much for me to be comfortable voting him.)
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Voting for Nate: 1 (6 to lynch)
Frostehh
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Wow, where is everyone?
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:14 pm

I don't know, it's weird...
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:04 pm

I feel like Speckleasme was one of the most active players. hehe
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Im pretty busy this weekend.

I'll vote nate, too. I don't know what is up with Blake.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:44 pm

I'm going to be busy later because I have a lot of stuff due Monday but I couldn't bring myself to care today. I vote Nate.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 am

I know im probably going to die because three people have voted for me, but i defended todo when everyone else was trying to kill him. I tried to stop him from being killed when you guys were bandwagoning on whoever had the most votes so the day would end. im voting for saturn because he voted for todo and skylar and now hes voting for me. No Bullshit role reveals this time
Nate
Nate
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:31 am

Statefarm wrote:I agree that Blake is drawing a lot of attention to himself and it's something I brought up before in saying that I wasn't suspicious of him. At the same time, however, Blake seems to try to change his playing style a lot.
I change my playing style a lot because it makes the game funner.

Last edited by Blake11roys on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:45 am

Mary wrote:I feel like Todo's death, whether innocent or guilty, will tell us a lot about other people's possible alignments. So... I vote Todo.

DecemberHare wrote:I vote todo

I agree with what Saturn said about that his death will give us more information.

Statefarm wrote:God, I don't know what to think of Todo anymore. At the beginning, I figured he seemed less guilty and more like a new player but with all of these people who seem suspicious of him, I feel like maybe he could be mafia and someone else just knows something I don't.

I have a lot of doubts about him but since I feel like his death will give us information, I'm going to vote Todo.

So where is this information that voting for todo got us? If anything Nate was the person defending him, but now everybody is voting him out?
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:51 am

Well, if Nate was the one defending him... then I won't vote for Nate.

I withdraw my vote for Nate.

But, since you are the other suspect, Blake, I vote for Blake.

Unless there is a new development, I think we will vote out both of you in the next to days, so I'm not particular about the order.

And you just defending Nate only adds to our suspicions.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:04 am

Oh it's already decided that I'm going to die in the next two days? I wasn't aware.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:16 am

Did I say decided? I just said that I think it will happen.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next