Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Fun Text-Based RPG Time!

+7
partinobodycular
Statefarm
saturnlite88
PinkSponge
Matt
Mary
Sawybean1
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Super Fun Text-Based RPG Time! - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Fun Text-Based RPG Time!

Post by Sawybean1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:38 am

Quest Board
1) Find the lost treasure of my dog Ripley. Reward: Whatever you find, you can keep.
2) Assassinate secret government agent man. Reward: $3500
3) Get the secret files from the French President. Reward: $4000

Sawybean will narrate any of these quests, but if one is taken, no one else may take it. You may work in a party of as many people as you would like.

Mission = Taken
Sawybean1
Sawybean1
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Super Fun Text-Based RPG Time! - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Fun Text-Based RPG Time!

Post by Sawybean1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:38 am

You know what, I'll put that on the front.
Sawybean1
Sawybean1
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:09 pm

Oooh!

I want to find my toilet first though, sorry.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:18 pm

I kind of neglected this thread and now there's like 3 pages that I don't feel like reading...
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Saturn lost his toilet!!!!!
Shocked
Thats horrible!!! cry
We must find it cool
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:46 pm

To summarize:
-Saturn is looking for the Toilet of the Gillians, said to be able to flush anything to anywhere
-We first went to the museum where it was last seen to look for clues, but found none
-We did find Taylor, who had a stamp collection with a stamp that had the toilet pictured on it
-She found the stamp in Trisgo, so we decided to go there
-There are two routes to Trisgo: through the Bobcat Forest, which has bobcats (that Saturn can handle) and thieves; and the Drooling Caverns, which has lots of dangerous stuff but also rare gems
-Parti offers to be our tour guide through the Bobcat Forest since she knows it well, but she's a thief and is hoping to gain our trust so she can steal all our money
-Emma is an artist who decided not to keep her work in the museum that we blew up when Saturn punched Dr. Pipsqueak AKA Bane; she wants to go to Trisgo because she hears it has a great art community
-She joins our group right before we enter the forest, she also has a plunger from the Toilet, Saturn takes it and sees an engraving on it saying that the Toilet is in Drooling Caverns
-Suddenly, bandits ambush us, trying to take the plunger, and a fight breaks out. Then Brianna, the hunter, joins our group and shoots the lead bandit, making the others run away
-Sawybean, the doctor, is also there and joins us, while Bri offers to lead us through the forest
-Parti doesn't like the fact that Bri's trying to take over her spot, so they're kind of fighting now
-Paul Stevenson drops out of the trees. He's the unborn child of some pregnant lady. He's -6.

And that's what you missed on Glee. *jazzhands* Sawy, I like your quest ideas, but I think we should finish our cool toilet quest first. The reward money thing is cool, if we weren't all so rich, trying to find and collect it would be fun.

Last edited by PinkSponge on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Where am i an all that? Is it because i'm a playful spirit that likes to run?
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm

Sorry, you came in at the very end and I forgot. I'll put you in. y

And we should keep going with our story...I'll write some more in a minute.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 pm

I want a bigger role
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Matt/Bane we should team up. y
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:08 pm

"Excuuuuuuuuuuse me," a small, ghostly voice says, still running in circles around and around the group. "My name is Pauuuuuul. I'm like a ghost, but the opposite, because I haven't even been boooooooooorn!" The eight adventurers look at each other confusedly. The pregnant woman steps up to explain a little more. She asks them if they can join their party of eight, which would bring it up to ten. If three's a crowd, ten is a hardcore rock concert. Translation: really, really crowded. Since they look uncertain, she decides to tell them about Paul's prophecy powers. This gets their attention.

They ask the spirit how many prophecies can be given, and await his answer.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Matt wrote:I want a bigger role
Write yourself into the story.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:11 pm

I'd be writing more but my part is kind of being written for me hehe
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:37 pm

Paul looks at the distant travelers. "I can tell as many as i want, just as long as i run enough on that day.""Me gusta correr!" With that Paul pulls something out of his pocket. "This is my penny, Pete. He helps me with the prophecies."
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Parti frowns. On the one hand, a larger party means more pockets to pick, and if she was going to have to share her role as leader with Bri, more pockets would definitely be a good thing. On the other hand, all of the thieves and bandits in the area had the same philosophy regarding numbers, and she knew a larger party would attract more attention. The boy's prophecy power finally sways her. "I say you're in," she says. "But if we're going to travel as ten, we need to move quickly and carefully. And don't broadcast what's valuable," she adds with a pointed look at Saturn.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Super Saturn hovers behind in shame.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Taylor laughs at him.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Emma gives him a slightly reproachful look, still harboring stale resentment over the fact that she'd been the one to find it, not he.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:35 pm

I added everyone's description to the first post wary
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Jessica carefully takes the plunger from Saturn (but not without a struggle) and tucks it safely away in her bag. She notices Emma's glance at it, and gives her some chocolate to hopefully make up for it. They begin to walk along, wondering what they should ask the spirit boy to prophesize for them. Jessica wants to know whether or not they'll get attacked so they can prepare to fight.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:52 pm

He says that since it is getting dark, they should build a fire or else they will surely die. They camp for the night under a massive Bishop tree's red leaves and play mafia until they fall asleep. Super Saturn won every game.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Taylor is angry that Saturn won every game, so she tries to kill him after he drifts off. She is restrained by the rest of the group, however, and they play one last game without Saturn to appease her. She wins. (Only because they let her.)

Suddenly, they all wake up with a start. They'd forgotten to put out the fire when they went to sleep, and it's spreading! They try to put it out with the water that they have, but it's no use. They pack up their stuff and run away, blindly following Parti and Brianna, who know their way through the forest like the back of their hands.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:03 pm

As could only be expected, the sight of the fire had attracted bandits like flies, most of who had scattered the moment the fire broke free of its amateurly designed restraint. One or two, however, remain just long enough to pick through the array of coins scattered in the dust as though someone's purse had been slit during the escape.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:19 am

As they run away, Paul gains enough energy for another prophecy. But only one may be told today because it looks as if they are done running today. The other travelers know that his prophecy is ready because he is glowing a pink glow.
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Parti looks back to make sure no one's been left behind, and notices Paul's glow. She freaks out a little and asks why he's glowing, and he explains what it means. Parti relaxes and tells him to come run up front, next to her, so that he can light the way for the others who don't know the forest as well.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next