Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History dead thread for dead people who are really dead and not revivable dead

+2
Mary
saturnlite88
6 posters

Go down

History dead thread for dead people who are really dead and not revivable dead Empty History dead thread for dead people who are really dead and not revivable dead

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:59 pm

So, that was limbo, this must be hell.

Mafia: Can kill a living player once a night if a mafia member is alive

Cat
Adolf Hitler - Once revived, can kill one dead person permanently, one time.

December
Genghis Khan - When revived, all town powers will be role blocked that night.

TheLapseInReason
Osama Bin Laden - Cannot be targeted. Has a 1-shot power to make a living player kill another player once revived.

Town:

BlindingShadows
Montezuma - If he is killed, will seek revenge. The killer will lose one vote for two days.

Speck
Cleopatra - If she is killed, will return to Limbo the first time.

Lucy
Karl Marx - Once revived, has a two-shot ability to remove a person's vote the next day.

Alex
Abraham Lincoln - When revived, the players will randomly band into two groups. Each group shares a vote. If tied, Lincoln's vote will win.

Zach
Benjamin Franklin - When revived, can target one living person. 50% protect. 50% Investigate.

Skylar
Julius Caesar - When he is revived, he will get to solely decide who gets revived next.

Skr3w
Gandhi - When he is revived, there shall be no killing that night.

Boxtop
William Shakespeare - Must vote in iambic pentameter for it to count. Once revived, ever living player at the time will receive an extra vote for the rest of the game.

Blake
Aristotle - Once revived, can speak with Alexander if he is living. Can investigate a player each night to discover their country of origin.

Frostehh
Alexander - Once revived, can speak with Aristotle if he is living. Has a one-shot ability to kill another person at night.

Mary
Napoleon Bonaparte - Once revived, has a three-shot ability to conquer a living player and control their vote for that day.

Cecil
Christopher Columbus - Once revived, can go exploring twice, thus unable to be targeted.

Matt
Gutenburg - Once revived, can send a message to any living player once a day.

Lkun
Leonardo Da Vinci - When revived, has a two-shot ability to paint someone, role blocking them because they have to pose for the portrait.

Statefarm
Isaac Newton - Once revived, can target a living person each night. 50% investigate. 50% role block.

Munchy
Albert Einstein - When revived, a bomb will be placed on a random person. It will be passed around and then detonate at the end of the day.

MLPSpringer
Jesus Christ - Can target one dead person each night and prevent them from being revived, even when he is in Limbo.

Nate
Buddah - When revived, two people will be revived that day.

Ct
Sitting Bull - Has the power of his ancestors behind him, so gets two votes for one day when he is revived.

TehFurryMist
Ivan the Terrible - When revived, there will be a lynch vote the next day.

Last edited by saturnlite88 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

History dead thread for dead people who are really dead and not revivable dead Empty Re: History dead thread for dead people who are really dead and not revivable dead

Post by Mary Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Or heaven, because I'm an angel.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

History dead thread for dead people who are really dead and not revivable dead Empty Re: History dead thread for dead people who are really dead and not revivable dead

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:17 pm

I guess that makes me God.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:31 pm

No.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:26 pm

It's a Saturday. At the beginning of a mafia game. Why are people not talking?
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:34 am

Alex is actually pretty good at this game. I don't know why people are still mean to him Sad
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:40 am

I was thinking that, too.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:10 am

I feel like in his first couple games he did some weird things so everyone pretty much wrote him off and isn't giving him a chance and it makes me sad.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:19 pm

hi Mary
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi Lucy l
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:42 pm

MLPSpringer wrote:
Perhaps someone's power was to have a deathless night regardless of night actions or mafia killings? I wonder if Ghandi is in this game. That's something he would do.
Can we just please stop underestimating the MLPs?
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Hahaha. I was really impressed.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:05 am

Tbh, peoples' reactions to Alex and co. are way way way more annoying than Alex and co.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:28 am

Ugh I agree! Honestly, I feel like it's almost getting to the point that it's bullying. People just write that group off immediately and if I was them it would piss me off. Heck, it pisses me off and I'm not them.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Matts message to Alex last night...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:15 pm

What the fuck...
Also, isn't Matt Canadian?
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:17 pm

I'm pretty sure he's from the US though
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Okay.
But, like, still...
People are acting batshit crazy in this game.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:45 pm

I wonder what they will do if TehFurryMist is revived and there's a lynch vote since it's pretty obvious there's not mafia alive, I wonder if they'll just refuse to vote or if they'll kill someone unnecessarily.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:13 pm

They might kill Matt, since Statefarm thinks he might be mafia.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:56 pm

True, although if she keeps targeting him sooner or later she's going to end up investigating him and find out she's been doing nothing.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Yep, she's going to go after Matt. Maybe it will produce a little more conversation today.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:26 am

saturnlite88 wrote:Matts message to Alex last night...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
You guys realize this is just a meme, right? http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/internet-tough-guy-gorilla-warfare-navy-seal-copypasta
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Blake11roys wrote:
saturnlite88 wrote:Matts message to Alex last night...

You guys realize this is just a meme, right? http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/internet-tough-guy-gorilla-warfare-navy-seal-copypasta
OH HEY, I WAS GOING TO SAY THIS. l

Also I was trying to investigate him. cry
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Mary wrote:Ugh I agree! Honestly, I feel like it's almost getting to the point that it's bullying. People just write that group off immediately and if I was them it would piss me off. Heck, it pisses me off and I'm not them.
I think that's what I said in a previous game. Then he turned out to be mafia in that game and people started voting me out. un
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down