Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: Roles / Discussion

+4
boxtop
Blake11roys
Mary
Statefarm
8 posters

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: Roles / Discussion Empty My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: Roles / Discussion

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:03 am

Role descriptions:

TOWN:

PROTECTIVE:

KIRSTENANN:
You are Doctor Fluttershy. You love to help ponies and you're very good at nursing them back to health. Each night you can PM one of the narrators (Blake11roys or Statefarm) the pony you wish to save and if that pony is attacked you will nurse her back to health. You may only PM the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm). You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

APPLEZACH:
You are Applejack. You are the worst pony, but you are still loyal to your friends and will do your best to protect them every night. Each night you can PM one of the narrators (Blake11roys or Statefarm) the pony you wish to protect and if that pony is attacked you will die in her place. You may only PM the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm). You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

HMDUCKY:
You are Princess Celestia and you rule of all of Equestria. Whenever you say something everypony listens to you. Therefore, you have a one time power to save the pony that is about to be sent to the glue factory. To do this message BOTH of the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm) within 5 minutes of voting closing to make sure the person posting the narration gets your message. You may only PM the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm). You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

INVESTIGATIVE:

MARY:
You are Twilight Sparkle and you know better than anyone that friendship is magic. You are the smartest pony in Ponyville and a student of Princess Celestia. You represent the element of magic and can use said magic to investigate one pony a night and discover whether or not they’re guilty. Accompanying you on your quest against evil will be saturnlite88 (Spike). You may only PM saturnlite88 (Spike) and the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm). You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

SATURNLITE88:
You are Spike and you are Mary‘s (Twilight Sparkle) faithful assistant. You came to Ponyville with Twilight Sparkle and have a weird attraction to unicorns, perhaps because you grew up with them. Either way, it’s pretty weird. While you’re not all that attracted to Twilight, you’re still pretty good friends. She uses her magic to investigate people and you help her. If anything was to happen, you would take over for her. You may only PM Mary (Twilight Sparkle) and the narrators (Statefarm and Blake11roys). You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

OTHER:

PINKSPONGE:
You are Pinkie Pie. You are an earth pony that’s really, really pink and sometimes bakes things. It’s usually cupcakes but your name is still Pinkie Pie and not Pinkie Cupcake. At least it has the double letters going for it, even if it is very misleading. You’re certifiably insane but everyone is friends with you anyways. Literally everyone except maybe the mafia. Too bad you can’t talk to anyone but the narrators (Statefarm and Blake11roys) iin this game though. You don’t have a team. What you do have, however, is Pinkie Sense. Most ponies are only about 27% convinced that it’s real but it doesn’t matter what they’re convinced of, it matters what you know. You know that you’re a cool pony that can throw some neat parties. Congratulations. You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

DECEMBERHARE:
You are Rarity. You are amazing at making fabulous dresses and you are also good at whining. Each night you can PM one of the narrators (Blake11roys or Statefarm) the pony you wish to roleblock and you will either whine to them all night or make them a fabulous dress (you can choose which one you want to do if you want), either way they will be roleblocked and unable to perform any actions for the night. You may only PM the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm). You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

LUCYJOAN:
You are Rainbow Dash. Above all else, you are loyal to your friends. You’re very strong-willed and laugh in the face of danger. In order to protect your friends, you can choose one pony at night at any point in the game and they will be killed. You should try to make sure they are mafia, however, because you are town and win if the mafia is eliminated. You may only PM the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm).

.BONSLYGUY:
You are Zecora. You are a zebra pony that always talks in rhyming couplets, so all of your posts must be in this format. You also have a natural ability to brew potions and can make one every night. Unfortunately the only way you have of identifying your potions is by color. Each night one of the narrators (Blake11roys or Statefarm) will tell you what color your potion is and you will message back which pony you would like to use it on. You may only PM the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm). You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated
Potion list:
Potion of Weakness: Cripples the pony to make her die the next time she is visited.
Investigate opposite (don’t know what to name it)

Invisibility: Pony is invisible for the night and cannot be targeted
Poison: Pony is poisoned and will have until the next night to convince the doctor to save her, or else she dies.

make them a doctor for the night
potion that cures cripple

Copycat: Zecora can copy the role of the pony selected

MASONS:
SKYLAROCTAVIOUS:
You are Applebloom. You are a member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders along with Skr3wball (Scootaloo) and Sarikrish (Sweetie Belle).. You and your friends haven’t discovered what your talents are so you don’t have any special powers other than the ability to talk to each other. You may only PM the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm) and the other Cutie Mark Crusaders. You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

SARIKRISH:
You are Sweetie Belle. You are a member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders along with Skr3wball (Scootaloo) and SkylarOctavious (Applebloom).. You and your friends haven’t discovered what your talents are so you don’t have any special powers other than the ability to talk to each other. You may only PM the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm) and the other Cutie Mark Crusaders. You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

SKR3WBALL:
You are Scootaloo. You are a member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders along with SkylarOctavious (Applebloom) and Sarikrish (Sweetie Belle).. You and your friends haven’t discovered what your talents are so you don’t have any special powers other than the ability to talk to each other. You may only PM the narrators (Blake11roys and Statefarm) and the other Cutie Mark Crusaders. You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

VANILLA:

MLPALEX:
You are Derpy Hooves. You’re a pegasus and your cutie mark is bubbles. Basically, that means you special talent involves bubbles. The one thing you’re supposed to do with your life that will make you happy involves bubbles. You will probably be poor because of this. You also like muffins. None of this really has anything to do with your role but I figured it was worth mentioning because you’re a background pony but at least you have something meaningful in your life. You have no powers. You may only PM the narrators (Statefarm and Blake11roys). You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

SPECKLEASME:
You are Doctor Whooves. You are a pony-like alien time traveler. Together with your companions, you travel through time in the PTARDIS, battling evil where it appears. This game isn’t about you however because the first two episodes always focus on the mane six battling evil and destruction. Also, because you’re a background pony. You have no powers. You may only PM the narrators (Statefarm and Blake11roys). You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

LKUN:
You are The Great and Powerful Trixie. You can pretty much do anything because you’re the coolest of the coolest, the best of the best. Well, at least you think you are. Whether or not it’s true has yet to be decided. (Just kidding, it’s not true.) That’s okay though. You’re still the Great and Powerful Trixie, even if it’s just a name. Each night, you can pick one person and you will dye their hair green. It won’t do anything but it’ll be hilarious. You may only PM the narrators (Statefarm and Blake11roys). You are town and win if the mafia is eliminated.

MAFIA:

SOUP:
You are Discord. You like discord. Chaos would be your middle name but your parents thought “Discord Chaos” was overkill. Figuratively though, Chaos is your middle name. You love it. You would marry it if you could but you can’t but it’d be chaotic and that’d be fantastic. Married to chaos or not, you guys have a very good relationship. You like to cause it wherever you go. It’s for this reason that you’re mafia. Ponyville thrives on harmony and cool jazz like that. You hate harmony. Because of your love for chaos (and these neat-o powers you have), you can choose one person at any point in the game (but you have to do it overnight, k? K.) and convert them into a mafia member. The rest of your mafia is Boxtop (Queen Chrysalis), Partinobodycular (Nightmare Moon), Frostehh and Bre (changelings). You may PM anyone in your mafia and the narrators (Statefarm and Blake11roys). No one else. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town.

BOXTOP:
You are Queen Chrysalis. You are Queen of the Changlings and have the ability to shapeshift into anypony you want. Using this power you will appear innocent to detectives as long as you are not the person sent to do they kill. You can also use this power twice to spy on somebody and find out their role. The rest of your mafia is Soup (Discord), Partinobodycular (Nightmare Moon), Frostehh and Bre (changelings). You may PM anyone in your mafia and the narrators (Statefarm and Blake11roys). No one else. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town.

PARTINOBODYCULAR:
You are Nightmare Moon. You’re the sister of Princess Celestia. After being trapped in the moon for one thousand years, you got a little bitter. Technically, you were bitter before that happened which is why you had to be trapped in the moon in the first place but either way, you were very, very bitter. Fueled by this bitterness you decide to join the Pony Mafia. The rest of your mafia is Boxtop (Queen Chrysalis), Soup (Discord), Frostehh and Bre (changelings). You may PM anyone in your mafia and the narrators (Statefarm and Blake11roys). No one else. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town.

FROSTEHH:
You are a nameless changeling. You are a follower of Queen Chysalis and you do whatever she says. The rest of your mafia is Boxtop (Queen Chrysalis), Partinobodycular (Nightmare Moon), Soup (Discord) and Bre (changeling). You may PM anyone in your mafia and the narrators (Statefarm and Blake11roys). No one else. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town.

BRE:
You are a nameless changeling. You are a follower of Queen Chysalis and you do whatever she says. The rest of your mafia is Boxtop (Queen Chrysalis), Partinobodycular (Nightmare Moon), Soup (Discord) and Frostehh (changeling). You may PM anyone in your mafia and the narrators (Statefarm and Blake11roys). No one else. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town.

Night Actions

Night 1:
Brianna kills Mary
DecemberHare roleblocks Saturn by making him a fabulous dress that’s a pretty pink with lots and lots of sparkles.
Mary investigates Sarikrish
Bonsly uses Weakness potion on Boxtop
Kirsten saves Bonsly
Lkun dyes Mary’s hair green.

Night 2
Kirsten saves parti
Zach protects lucy
Bonsly uses cure weakness potion on saturn
Saturn investigates PinkSponge
Parti kills Zach
DecemberHare roleblocks Boxtop by whining to him. (Kills Boxtop because he's crippled)
Lkun dyes Saturn’s hair green. (Spike doesn’t have hair and his scales are already green)

Night 3
Bonsly uses weakness potion on lucy
Soup converts Bonsly to mafia
Bre kills december
Saturn investigates december
Lkun dyes Parti’s hair green.
DecemberHare roleblocks Chase by making him a baby blue bubble dress
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: Roles / Discussion Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: Roles / Discussion

Post by Mary Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: Roles / Discussion Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: Roles / Discussion

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Oh yeah, it doesn't say it but PinkSponge / Pinkie Pie is bulletproof.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Yeah we kept that secret from her.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:20 pm

I was wondering why she wasn't listed under vanilla because it seemed like she didn't have any powers
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Reading the thread when you know who's guilty they look so suspicious
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 pm

I know right? Damn.

I like how Parti was mafia last game and they all went for PinkSponge and now she's mafia again and going after PinkSponge.

I also like how Saturn has no idea what she's talking about. What a loser.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Did you just call Saturn a she? hehe
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh, no. I should've said "no idea what Parti's talking about". I don't know why I assumed you would automatically know that; I guess I have too much faith in you.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Ohhhh I get it now
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:41 pm

There are 5 people being voted for right now and every one of them is innocent.

Also, Statefarm can edit posts in this thread and she just noticed.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:47 pm

She's a little slow sometimes hehe
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:46 am

Night 2 actions added.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 pm

I like the details about Spike's biology hehe
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 am

Added night 3
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:06 pm

I feel lonely in here Sad where's all the other dead people?
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:14 pm

CURSE YOU, BONSLY! angry
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:55 pm

So, I guess I died, and didn't just disappear.
feelsbadman.jpg
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:36 pm

It's okay Zachy l
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Mary wrote:I feel lonely in here Sad where's all the other dead people?

:p well, on the bright side, you get an achievement.

Let's make predictions! (Even though it's kind of early in the game)
hmm I think the town is going to win.
Skylar
Skylar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:49 am

I knew Parti was mafia. And I had a feeling that Saturn was detective and knew my role, because he kept saying that he thought I was innocent.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:03 pm

I'm so annoyed that everyone was so innactive
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Yeah, I knew that Pink was the wrong way to go but I didn't know what to say, and I ended up being swayed by the mafia to vote for lucy instead of parti anyway.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:42 pm

I guess now I have to finally change back to my old pink sponge. hehe
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down