Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

+13
Soup
saturnlite88
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Matt
frostehh
partinobodycular
lucyjoan
PinkSponge
Mary
Statefarm
17 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:14 pm

So, I asked my mom to buy me some extensions and she said I could have the ones that she already had and she said they were 18" and I was like "Okay, cool." because I didn't want any that were shorter than that. After I said that was fine, my sister claimed the newer ones that I didn't know existed but I still didn't really care because the older ones were fine. Anyways, I got home a few minutes ago and asks her to give them to me while my sister grabbed the other ones. It turned out that ones she was going to give me were not eighteen inches because she fucking cut them. So now I'm mad. cry
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by AppleZach Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Today, I went to the Sonic for lunch, and I think the cute car hop was flirting with me.
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Statefarm wrote:So, I asked my mom to buy me some extensions and she said I could have the ones that she already had and she said they were 18" and I was like "Okay, cool." because I didn't want any that were shorter than that. After I said that was fine, my sister claimed the newer ones that I didn't know existed but I still didn't really care because the older ones were fine. Anyways, I got home a few minutes ago and asks her to give them to me while my sister grabbed the other ones. It turned out that ones she was going to give me were not eighteen inches because she fucking cut them. So now I'm mad. cry
That sucks cry
AppleZach wrote:Today, I went to the Sonic for lunch, and I think the cute car hop was flirting with me.
But that's awesome!

Yesterday I made an account on Amirite? called Oliver. All I did was vote on a few posts (though I decided to just vote no on everything because why not). I went back today and the account has been banned.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:19 am

What was the reason? You should complain and use it as a legitimate account.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Statefarm wrote:What was the reason? You should complain and use it as a legitimate account.
Lol, as if complaints are taken seriously.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 pm

"Oliver's account is currently suspended because it is in violation of the amirite rules." The only rule I can imagine is that they looked at my IP address and figured out I had two accounts, but partinobodycular wasn't banned. I don't know, man.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Well, it lets you dispute it so do that and maybe they'll explain it. If they say the thing about the IP address, pretend that you're your own boyfriend. hehe
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Sergio was in my Health textbook today.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 2 139636
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Sergio is Justin Bieber?
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Statefarm wrote:Well, it lets you dispute it so do that and maybe they'll explain it. If they say the thing about the IP address, pretend that you're your own boyfriend. hehe
I was gonna go with my brother hehe
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:48 pm

I guess that works too. hehe

I might have to dye my hair brown in a couple months. d
But it won't be for very long. goo
But I'll have to bleach my hair. d
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm

So, I got Fun Run earlier and that's pretty interesting. taylornicolew if you want to add me.

Also, I was looking at this thread to tell that story and I couldn't post so I was freaking out and then I realized I wasn't signed in... wary
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Oh, Taylor. *cue sitcom laughter*

I finished the Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling yesterday. The ending was perfect.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:30 pm

I was reading the Mafia thread and then my thoughts were all like, "If Shawn was a girl, his name would be Shannon."
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Why not Shawna?
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Because that sounds ghetto.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:20 pm

There's a Canadian named Shawna who is most definitely not ghetto. She has a youtube channel called Nanalew.

Chantelle would be a ghetto version of Shawn. The 'a' would be pronounced like 'ah'.

PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:18 pm

So, I'm reading Their Eyes Are Watching God for English and if anyone's read that, you'll know that absolutely everyone in this book talks with... I don't know how to describe it; I think my teacher called it black dialect or something. But yeah, they all talk like that so I was reading one sentence and it was said, "Ah come in heah tuh git shet uh you but look lak 'tain't doin' me no good." And so, for the most part, I understand what they're saying but "git shet uh you" didn't make any sense to me. I thought it seemed like he was saying "get shed of you" but that didn't make any sense but it turns out that was what he was saying because getting "shed" of someone just means to get rid of them and I didn't know that until my padre told me so yay.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 am

I remember that book. Barely. It was... interesting. I guess they're using shed like "shed your skin" or something. Black people are funny.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:03 am

I've read out 10 out of 20 chapters so far so I'm guessing I'm supposed to be done with it by next week. hmm I think it's a pretty good book compared to what else we've read. Over summer, we read the Scarlet Letter so I'm glad I can actually understand this one, minus the shed. I speak street. hehe
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 am

I actually really enjoyed the Scarlet Letter.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:14 am

I'm trying to read Anna Karenina for extra credit in English, except it's not happening because crochet.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Maybe you can crochet Ana Karenina for extra extra credit.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm reading A Raisin in the Sun for English. It's also about black people. hmm Is that like a standard curriculum for high schools? Make sure the kids can speak black?
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:55 pm

I hope so.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum