Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations Please

+2
frostehh
lucyjoan
6 posters

Go down

Donations Please Empty Donations Please

Post by lucyjoan Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Hello fellow MO users! As you most definitely know by this point, we are relocating to a different site and we need your help. In order to buy a domain name (and if you haven't done that, go vote [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) to have the freedom we'd like, we'll need about $100, and we need your help with some of the funding. It's very simple: all you need to do is create a paypal (which is free), click on "send money", type in "st8@comcast.net" and choose your amount to send! Super easy!
In addition, we've set up a neat-o set of incentives: for every dollar you donate, you will receive 50 MO points (all points will be transferred over to the new site), good in the Black Market, which is where all the cool people buy all the cool things.
This will be open for one week, so get going! You're awesome!
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Donations Please Empty Re: Donations Please

Post by frostehh Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Done! y
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:15 pm

goo
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Like I said before I would willing to pitch in a few dollars but I only have cash until I can start using my card in like two weeks (I just set up an account).

wat do
Cat
Cat
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey guys! If you're sending money via paypal make sure to select that you are donating the money as a gift y
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Yeah uhh don't make Shawn pay for donations. wary
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 am

Hey guys, just a reminder to help out. We're doing this for all of us; even one or two dollars would really help. Thanks!
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm

So the mods have each pledged $10 minimum so far. We are only looking for about 30-40 more bucks to get this project starting. Even small donations can add up with such a small goal.

We will wait until the end of the week before the mods distribute the rest of the burden amongst themselves, but if we can get this covered in the next couple days or so, that'd be awesome.

Remember, once we reach our goal, you will no longer be able to receive points for donations! Donating a few bucks is a good way to earn hundred of points!
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm gonna keep donations open, but the site has been purchased. It will be available in the coming weeks.

Please do donate though. I spent a lot of money on this and I'd like a bit more help. So far I have put up 45 bucks of my own money.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:50 pm

I was going to donate, but this is probably my last game of mafia.

All anyone does is complain about how much better the games used to be. I don't know about any of the other new players but I didn't/still don't feel welcomed at all and it just got much worse when we moved over to MO. The clique of old players, constant inside jokes, and their domination over the whole site just overpowers any fun I have here.

Sorry for the rant, just explaining my reasoning (mafia habit)
Cat
Cat
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:55 pm

But Cat l l l
I'm sorry cry We don't mean to make anyone feel unwelcome, I love each and every one of you!
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Awww I hope no one else is feeling this way. Cat l
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:46 pm

I kind of agree with Cat. I'm sure you guys don't mean to make anyone feel excluded, but there are a lot of inside jokes going on and it makes new players feel "shut out" from your social circle. When I first joined, I felt like I was trying to nudge my way into a group of friends that didn't really care for me, and I still kinda do.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Yeah, I kind of get how we make you feel like that but I promise we're really glad that the group is growing, mafia would be dead if new people didn't join. I guess just remember that almost everyone (even the ones you consider to be "old" members) were new at some point. I know it seems like we have inside jokes but we just enjoy reminiscing over old games and some of the funny things that happened. Just wait, in a few games we'll be reminiscing over the current games and you guys will know what's going on Smile
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum