Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerdfighter Mafia

+19
whoviancrochet
AppleZach
Lkun
DecemberHare
MunchyDumpling
boxtop
partinobodycular
shad0wkissed
frostehh
Skylar
MLPAlex
Sawybean1
Statefarm
Cat
saturnlite88
PinkSponge
Matt
speckleasme
Mary
23 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Nerdfighter Mafia - Page 14 Empty Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by speckleasme Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Well if we are looking at the people who voted Matt on day one, the people left out of those are Parti and Saturn.
partinobodycular wrote:OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT. I guess it pays to be crazy. I don't see why coming up with that theory makes me suspicious, though. And I don't really know where DecemberHare got Saturn's name from.
Also at the end here, she subtly defends Saturn. If Parti ends up being mafia, I would look at Saturn next. I vote Parti
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:09 pm

If they're both mafia, I feel like they're the last ones left. Three are dead and 25% would be about five. However, since there seems to be a role that can kill them overnight, it's possible that there are more. I'm not sure.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:26 pm

I honestly Think Saturn is town. I'm not Sure about parti, But Saturn seems like he's Not trying To do Any Harm To us, And is Helping.
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Okay, this is confusing. Either there is a mafia killer out there or Parti's theory is right... which seems to be the former at this point. But at the same time, Pink DID bring up Shadow's name out of the blue.

If Parti IS mafia I can see why you want to go after me next... which makes me really hesitant to go after her. Let me remind you though, that I also pioneered a vote for Alex (that didn't go through, but it was the first day and I didn't know that at the time).

Alternatively, Parti laid down a REALLY good case for December. One that in normal situations I would jump all over because it makes that much sense. But it could also be a really clever decoy to pull us away.

I'm also really conscious. If I vote WITH parti then you will think I'm trying to save her. If I vote against parti, you may think I'm just trying to save myself, regardless if she turns out to be innocent or town. So with that in mind, I vote December and I hope you don't jump all over me for being on Parti's side.

I think December is a better bet because Parti has a lot of good evidence against her, about how she voted each day. And the case against parti is circumstantial and based on what seems to be a really confusing tactic from the mafia that I don't quite understand. I don't like voting based on what I don't understand.

saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Voting for Partinobodycular
Skylar
Statefarm
Speckleasme

Voting for Decemberhare
Partinobodycular
Saturnlite88
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawybean1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Well, everyone who's name starts with an "s" is voting for Parti, so that's a terrible reason for me to join in. I agree with Saturn, Parti had some very good evidence against December, so I vote Decemberhare.
Sawybean1
Sawybean1
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:10 pm

My name starts with S...
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawybean1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:20 pm

I realized right after I sent that out...
Sawybean1
Sawybean1
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:17 pm

What happens in the event of a tie?
Both die, coin flip, or neither?
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:33 pm

THe day has like five more hours in it.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:33 pm

That's up for Mary to decide.

...The tie thing, not the time. wary
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Guys I just realized something. If Parti turns out to be mafia (assuming she dies), that means that three mafia members voted for an innocent on the first day. That does not usually happen, so maybe it was because they were preventing a fellow mafia from dying. But that was me.

I just made a case against myself, just because I realized what the evidence is pointing to right now wary

Please don't hurt me, guys.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to participate the whole day, I was a little busy. Also, I'm on my phone right now and it's a complete pain using this site on my phone, so I'm gonna make this post short. Basically, while I've never actually thought Parti was suspicious, there's been a few strong claims against her. Plus, if she's innocent, we'll be able to get a good amount of information regarding other players (Saturn, mostly). For those reasons and because I USED MY LAST NO-VOTE YESTERDAY, MARY, I'm going to vote Parti.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 pm

partinobodycular wrote:Okay, so I'm just going to keep talking to myself, I guess. I looked back at the first day's votes. The three people with votes were Matt, speckleasme, and PinkSponge. The mafia wouldn't want to vote for one of their own, so they probably split their votes between Matt and speck. December, Matt, and shad0w voted for speck. We know Matt was innocent and shad0w was mafia. December is unconfirmed. The next day, she voted for Lkun because he voted for PinkSponge:
DecemberHare wrote:
Lkun wrote:I am going to go see a movie and won't be back until voting ends. I feel that the arguments against both people are weak, since they seem like they were genuinely defending alex, and I don't want to use another no-vote, so I vote pink sponge This is a random vote, and I don't expect anybody to follow me. I just don't want to use a no-vote and I don't really find pink suspicious.
I know it's random but I thought Pinksponge might be one of the most assured innocents. I vote Lkun
We know Pink was mafia. Yesterday, December was suspicious of me for being the first person not to vote for shad0w. Does that make any kind of sense to anyone? Now, today, she's suspicious of me because I saw through a really devious plan. Think about it. Who would want to punish me for being too clever? The mafia. I vote DecemberHare.
I voted for Speck because it was the first day so it was random. It's not my fault that Shad0w piggybacked on that random vote.

I voted for Lkun because I honestly thought PinkSponge was innocent. The way she was helping us before and trying to figure things out for us made me think she was town for sure. Then Shad0w turned out to be mafia so I was so sure that PinkSponge was innocent.

I was suspicious of you because you were the first one who didn't vote for Shad0w, instead you voted for Boxtop (who we now know is innocent). Why wouldn't anyone be suspicious of you? That conspiracy theory of yours was so ridiculous for it to be true. The fact that it did come true means that you must have known something about it. Who else would know about a mafia plan? The mafia.

I was also suspicious of Saturn because it seemed like they were a team.
partinobodycular wrote:Saturn and PinkSponge did seem to be in agreement yesterday, and Pink was kind of lightly defending Saturn... I don't know if that means anything. Just an observation.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

http://amirite.net/user/DecemberHare

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Basically, while I've never actually thought Parti was suspicious, there's been a few strong claims against her. Plus, if she's innocent, we'll be able to get a good amount of information regarding other players (Saturn, mostly). [/quote]

Can we please elaborate on what it means for me if Parti turns out innocent and what it means if she turns out guilty? I feel like you guys already have your arguments ready to use against me regardless of what her alignment turns out to be. If she's guilty then I'm defending her and if she is innocent then I'm trying to avoid suspicion? Is that it?
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:40 pm

I'll vote Parti.
Also can i Use All three Of my no-votes for the next three Days?
i'm Going on an Adventure with The Church.
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 pm

I like your picture Saturn. cool

/ gst
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm

I have been suspicious of december ever since she vote for me, because I thought i made it clear that I did not want anyone voting with me when I cast my random vote. However, I do not want a tie, so I will wait for the tally. As for parti...she is also kind of sketch to me so...
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Zach, I'll put you down as no votes.

Skylar
Statefarm
Speckleasme
Boxtop
Applezach

Voting for Decemberhare
Partinobodycular
Saturnlite88
Sawybean1
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:31 pm

I vote December
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:33 pm

I vote Parti
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

http://amirite.net/user/DecemberHare

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Thanks Mary, assuming I last that long that is.
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Skylar
Statefarm
Speckleasme
Boxtop