Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

+19
Soup
Lkun
bre
Skylar
speckleasme
frostehh
hmducky
Skr3wBall
saturnlite88
AppleZach
lucyjoan
BonslyGuy
boxtop
partinobodycular
DecemberHare
Statefarm
Mary
PinkSponge
Blake11roys
23 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by hmducky Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:16 pm

hmm Nothing's really compelling, but nothing on the first day ever is. I vote Pinksponge as well.
hmducky
hmducky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Voting DecemberHare
SkylarOctavious
PinkSponge
BonslyGuy
Boxtop

Voting Lkun
Skr3wball
Frostehh

Voting MLPAlex
AppleZach

Voting PinkSponge
Partinobodycular
HMDucky

Voting Skylar
Saturnlite88

No Lynch
Lucyjoan
Speckleasme

Not voting
Soup
Lkun
DecemberHare
KirstenAnn
Bre
Sarikrish
MLPAlex

Forty-three minutes, yo.

Last edited by Statefarm on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm not really suspicious of PinkSponge at all. I also don't feel comfortable with how quickly Skylar shot December's name out, especially since she has been on other parts of MO today (I think). I'm just going to vote Lkun instead.
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Oh wow, I just realized I haven't said anything today. First of all, RIP Mary cry You didn't survive long enough to understand the true awesomeness of ponies. You have to watch the season 3 premiere to make up for it. d

As for my vote, I will also go for that December fellow.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:23 pm

I just edited the above post.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:27 pm

I don't think that anyone is super suspicious. I think the best so far has been against Pink, but that is really weak.

I'm actually gonna vote Skylar for throwing out a random name.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 pm

I might not be on for the rest of the night, so I'm gonna vote no lynch. If I happen to come on again and the situation has changed, then I might change my vote, but until then, no lynch.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:31 pm

You guys realize no-lynch means nobody dies right? You shouldn't use it as a tool to avoid voting.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Parti, I knew you were kidding about me, or at least not being completely serious. But at that point almost no one had said anything and I was just looking for something to go on.

Even though I followed her vote earlier, I think I'm going to vote Skylar now.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Blake11roys wrote:You guys realize no-lynch means nobody dies right? You shouldn't use it as a tool to avoid voting.
Well I still think that it's a good thing to do on the first day. Just look at the wild votes that are being thrown out because someone else threw out a random name. The first day is filled with randomness and I'm just trying to minimize that.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Voting DecemberHare
SkylarOctavious
BonslyGuy
Boxtop

Voting Lkun
Skr3wball
Frostehh

Voting MLPAlex
AppleZach

Voting PinkSponge
HMDucky

Voting Skylar
Saturnlite88
PinkSponge
Lkun
Partinobodycular
Soup

No Lynch
Lucyjoan
Speckleasme

Not voting
DecemberHare
KirstenAnn
Bre
Sarikrish
MLPAlex

Twenty-two minutes, yo.

Last edited by Statefarm on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Gahh... Sorry, I've been in SF all day and just got back now. I'm going to vote skyler because she gave no evidence for her accusation (but is there any evidence anyways?)
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Pink, I can understand where you were coming from. And I'm pretty sure Lkun just made a tie and I feel like that's a bad thing so I'm going to change my vote to Skylar now.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm

I wasn't voting for her because she was inactive, and it actually wasn't completely random. Sorry, last game throwing out names without a reason got me killed, so I'll give more detail. I was pretty much still going off of my theory that the leader could be someone who is less experienced as mafia. Shes reletivley new, and in the past two games I know she wasn't mafia... Oh wait, does anybody know her roles in past newbie games?
Skylar
Skylar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Speckle, not lynching on the first day just gives the mafia an extra kill for the next day, and leaves us with no more information. After all this randomness, we get a concrete answer about someone's role, and we have some more evidence to go on.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Soup Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 pm

UGH SORRYSORRYSORRY. I was unexpectedly out all day.
I guess I vote Skylar.
Soup
Soup
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:51 pm

I am pretty sure December was a doctor in the first newbie game. Also I am going to switch my vote to DecemberHare since Skylar's reasoning at least makes a bit of sense.
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Voting DecemberHare
SkylarOctavious
BonslyGuy
Boxtop
Frostehh

Voting Lkun
Skr3wball

Voting MLPAlex
AppleZach

Voting PinkSponge
HMDucky

Voting Skylar
Saturnlite88
PinkSponge
Lkun
Partinobodycular
Soup

No Lynch
Lucyjoan
Speckleasme

Not voting
DecemberHare
KirstenAnn
Bre
Sarikrish
MLPAlex

Seven minutes, yo.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:57 pm

See! Shes been the doctor like every time.
Skylar
Skylar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:58 pm

I don't get it. She was the doctor last time so she must be mafia this time?
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bre Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Still taking my test, but voting for Lkun. :/
bre
bre
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:00 pm

No. She doesn't have experience as mafia, ao she killed off a usually active player.
Skylar
Skylar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Voting is now closed!

Voting DecemberHare
SkylarOctavious
BonslyGuy
Boxtop
Frostehh

Voting Lkun
Skr3wball
Bre

Voting MLPAlex
AppleZach

Voting PinkSponge
HMDucky

Voting Skylar
Saturnlite88
PinkSponge
Lkun
Partinobodycular
Soup

No Lynch
Lucyjoan
Speckleasme

Not voting
DecemberHare
KirstenAnn
Sarikrish
MLPAlex
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 pm

The chaos had not improved in Ponyville. It was getting bad and with the death of Twilight Sparkle that morning, the other citizens knew they had to do something. The responsible party had to be in Ponyville if they could kill Twilight Sparkle so easily. All of the ponies gathered in the center of town to try and figure out. A lot of names were thrown around but eventually, several ponies were pointing towards SkylarOctavious, also known as Applebloom. In reality, she was just a young filly on a quest to find her cutie mark. Maybe it was because she was the sister of the worst pony and therefore had a bit of suck in her, but no one listened. It looked like she would have to die without her cutie mark as they loaded her into a cart that would take her to the glue factory.

SkylarOctavious was town! To those it applies, you have twelve hours to message either me or Blake with your night actions! (It's honestly probably better you message him since he never sleeps and writes the morning scene but it's still your call.)
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 pm

This game is hilarious. Applebloom was accused of killing Twilight. XD
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next