Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

+19
Soup
Lkun
bre
Skylar
speckleasme
frostehh
hmducky
Skr3wBall
saturnlite88
AppleZach
lucyjoan
BonslyGuy
boxtop
partinobodycular
DecemberHare
Statefarm
Mary
PinkSponge
Blake11roys
23 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 3 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by Blake11roys Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:02 pm

I also advise against reading Cupcakes.

5 hours, yo.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 3 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 pm

brb reading (a summary of) cupcakes

Ew.

Anyway, I don't know who I'm suspicious of. Not a lot of people have spoken today. It's only been me, Bonsly, Lucy, Parti, Ducky, and Saturn. Are we sure that everyone knows this game is happening here? And that it's already started? I don't want to start accusing people until more of them have offered their thoughts.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by hmducky Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:10 pm

I think someone should send out an amirite message reminder- the last one- because I didn't even know the game started until Bre told me a few hours ago.
hmducky
hmducky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm here, and I know it's starting! It is the first day though and there normally isn't too much to really talk about. No one looks guilty. We have to choose someone based on nothing. cry
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:12 pm

I just want to say that in the episode I'm watching (the discord one) Discord is rhyming, so maybe Bonsly isn't as golden as we once thought...
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:13 pm

But I don't think Discord rhymes everything, does he?
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 pm

No, he just said one thing in verse. Maybe it's nothing, but I wanted to put that on the table.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Maybe that's part of the game. Chaos, and everything. We're all supposed to think Bonsly is Zecora, but he's actually in the mafia? I don't know. I think that's too risky, since Zecora would seem like a good person to keep around. We can see what happens, though.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:02 pm

I don't think that they would want to do some kind of double reverse thing with Bonsly. That's just overly difficult and weird and confusing. Lucy, what did he say in verse?

(I'm trying to catch up on season 2 now. goo It's actually a really good show. Mary, you should watch it. You need something pony-related to do now that you're dead.)
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Oh, he was just distracting Rainbow Dash and he happened to rhyme. It was in episode 1 of season 2.
And I agree that it's probably safer to say that Bonsly is Zecora than to say that Bonsly is Discord pretending to be Zecora.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm

hey guys, I just made an account and got on the site. I just have one question. why did we move to this site instead of using the amirite forums?
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Skr3wBall Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:27 pm

I forgot I was supposed to use this site... Now I have to bookmark it...

(and this color scheme is not inviting un)

But anyway, lemme try and deduce some stuff.
Skr3wBall
Skr3wBall
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Skr3wball wrote:(and this color scheme is not inviting un)

Welcome to the club of people who think that.

Anyway, I'm 99% sure Bonsly's the doctor and we shouldn't kill him. Unless he read up on the show beforehand, picked the character he thought most likely to be the doctor, and then tried to emulate them. But that's ridiculous.

Right now, I'm a little suspicious of Parti. She says she googled Zecora, so I'm assuming she read this page to figure out who she is in the show. Right in the introduction to that it says that she helps the ponies "with her knowledge of magical ailments", which implies doctor, but she didn't bring that up in her original analysis of Bonsly's rhyming. She did, however, mention that he could be a double agent, when I don't really think that's what Zecora's character is about at all.
But then again, she did put forward the idea that he could just be a townie who shows up guilty. Maybe she didn't read closely enough. I'm just saying that Parti's the only one who's sticking out to me right now, but it's not very good evidence.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:52 pm

If Bonsly were a double agent and if parti knew that then parti would not be mafia, she'd be maybe the other doctor that Bonsly is working with.

Or she was just guessing blindly.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:57 pm

I'm gonna assume you guys know what you're talking about when you say that Bonsly is innocent, though if he has a power role and he is easily IDed by his rhyming, that seems really unfortunate...

Also, if you want to read about the move from amirite and discuss it, go here: https://mafiaonline.forumotion.com/t44-a-notice-about-amirite

If you want to talk about the forum and make suggestions for the colors, etc go here: https://mafiaonline.forumotion.com/t54-forum-suggestions#3100
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Moderators, saturnlite88 is spamming our mafia thread. I think he should be banned.

Anyway, I'm not sure if Parti's mafia, I'm just saying that she neglected to mention the possibility that Bonsly might be the doctor. Whether or not that was because she didn't realize it was an option at the time, I'm not sure and only she can say.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:12 pm

I googled "MLP rhyming character" and most of the results were about Zecora. Like I (thought I) said before, Zecora happened to be in the one episode I've seen, so I based what her role could have been off what I remembered from that episode, which was mostly the question of whether she was good or bad. I didn't think about her role being doctor, though that makes sense now. Still, even if I had realized that, I'm not sure it's the best idea to point out who is likely to be the doctor, especially this early in the game, especially when we've already lost the detective.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 pm

The Zecora episodes is one I have seen as well, and when I first realized Bonsly probably was Zecora the thought of him being the doctor hadn't crossed my mind. The episode I saw was as Parti said, everyone thinking she was evil and then her turning out to be good. There is a good chance that she is the doctor, but that seems like it's a little unfair if Bonsly has to rhyme everything since there would always be a good chance the mafia could figure out he was the doctor.
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Or hell, he may not have a role at all.
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah, rhyming might be his only role. It might just be a red herring. I would really hope that's true, since as people have pointed out, that would make him an easy target for the mafia. But we really need to figure out who's suspicious.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:31 pm

I feel like he's probably Zecora, but going off what saturn said about how it would be easy to identify him, I'm thinking that he's probably not the main doctor at least. Maybe a nurse. Either way I don't think we should kill him.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Ohh interesting, Mary was killed hmm
I mean this isn't a official game rule or anything, but we generally don't kill off our more active players at the start of the game. Maybe the leader is someone who has less experience with mafia.
Skylar
Skylar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hmducky Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 pm

SkylarOctavious wrote:Ohh interesting, Mary was killed hmm
I mean this isn't a official game rule or anything, but we generally don't kill off our more active players at the start of the game. Maybe the leader is someone who has less experience with mafia.
Or more experience. Maybe they know how great Mary is at mafia and figured things would be easier if she were offed to begin with.
hmducky
hmducky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 pm

So the mafia could either like Mary, not like Mary, be experienced, or inexperienced. Okay. hehe

PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:13 pm

So, basically, we think Bonsly is innocent. Everyone else might be guilty. The mafia is either experienced or inexperienced. We're doing so well guys!
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next