Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

+19
Soup
Lkun
bre
Skylar
speckleasme
frostehh
hmducky
Skr3wBall
saturnlite88
AppleZach
lucyjoan
BonslyGuy
boxtop
partinobodycular
DecemberHare
Statefarm
Mary
PinkSponge
Blake11roys
23 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Voting for Lkun
DecemberHare

Voting for DecemberHare
Partinobodycular

Voting for HMDucky
PinkSponge

Voting for PinkSponge
Lucyjoan

Not voting
Soup
Frostehh
Skr3wBall
Saturnlite88
Lkun
BonslyGuy
Speckleasme
KirstenAnn
Bre
Sarikrish
MLPAlex
HMDucky
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Lkun, I'm really sorry I keep calling you a girl. I have it in my mind that way. Your profile pic looks like a girl to me...
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 pm

That's because it is a girl...
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Guys. We have a four-way tie and 12 minutes to go.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Okay I am going to vote Ducky. I don't really know if she is mafia or not, but I don't really know about anyone at this point. Her comment today about the "compelling arguments" kind of bothered me it felt like she was ready to go with whoever's name came up (as long as it wasn't a mafia members). This also makes me believe Lkun is innocent since Ducky seemed eager enough to vote for him.
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:58 pm

2 minutes, yo...

Voting for Lkun
DecemberHare

Voting for DecemberHare
Partinobodycular

Voting for HMDucky
PinkSponge
Frostehh

Voting for PinkSponge
Lucyjoan

Not voting
Soup
Skr3wBall
Saturnlite88
Lkun
BonslyGuy
Speckleasme
KirstenAnn
Bre
Sarikrish
MLPAlex
HMDucky
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Voting is closed. We only had 11 inactives today.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Oh, is that all?
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BonslyGuy Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 pm

cry I was here the whole time and forgot to vote...
What kind of attention span does that denote?
BonslyGuy
BonslyGuy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm

I thought we had another HOUR!!!

... cry
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Well, thank you Frostehh.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:12 pm

I just hope I was right. My vote deciding everything is a bit scary...
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Statefarm is supposed to do the night scene, but she's not here so here's one I wrote in 2 minutes.

The whole town is quiet today and it seems like a lot of ponies are scared to even vote and only 5 out of 16 ponies even bothered. Even though there were only 5 votes they were still very spread out. In the end, the town decides to send Princess Celestia (HMDucky) to the glue factory. The Princess had the power to save one pony from the glue factory, but apparently didn't think it was even worth it to use it to save herself.

HMDucky was town. PM me your night actions.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Ah crap.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Great. Everyone else should have voted. un
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Of all the ponies to kill... :/
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by hmducky Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Thanks, guys. d
Also,
Blake11roys wrote:The Princess had the power to save one pony from the glue factory, but apparently didn't think it was even worth it to use it to save herself.

Actually, the princess thinks it was well worth it to use it to save herself, but the princess also couldn't be on mafia at the times of exactly 9.00-9.05.

Princess out.

/ gst
hmducky
hmducky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Skr3wBall Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 pm

I forgot to vote... I was in the shower and I was like "WHOA I GOTTA VOTE!" I come out and it's 10:30... whoopsie daisies.
Skr3wBall
Skr3wBall
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 am

This activity level is as bad as the newbie games, I expect better of you. d /gst
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:40 am

Don't worry, I'll vote tomorrow. It's election day!
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:41 am

saturnlite88 wrote:Don't worry, I'll vote tomorrow. It's election day!
hehe
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:18 am

The ponies wake up to a scream after a lazy day not voting yesterday. They go to parti's house and she is freaking out because her hair has been turned green. The ponies don't seem too concerned and they walk to the center of Ponyville only to stumble upon the body of Rarity (DecemberHare). It appears she, like Twilight, had been drained of the love in her body until she was left lifeless. Rarity had been using her ability to make dresses and whine to ponies to distract them while they were trying to perform their night duties. The citizens of Ponyville are deeply upset that the third member of the mane six is gone.

DecemberHare (town) has been killed. You have 12 hours to send somepony to the glue factory.

Last edited by Blake11roys on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:23 am

wary Well... now you know I'm town...

/ gst
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

http://amirite.net/user/DecemberHare

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 am

Yeah, I was just going to say, guess we were right about December being town. I've got to go to school nowish but later I'll peruse the thread for any evidence.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 am

I'm just a little bit wary of Lucy right now because she created a four-way tie thirty minutes before voting closed, on a gut feeling about me. No-lynch was an option, but she didn't take it.

And Parti voted DecemberHare just because she could. And then December turned out to be innocent.

The tie was between Lkun, December, Ducky, and me. Two of those we know for sure are innocent (three if we include me, but you guys don't know that for sure), and I personally think that Lkun's innocent, but I could be wrong. Anyway, trading one mafia member for three innocents would be a pretty good deal.

I know that I voted for Ducky, who turned out to be town, but I based it on evidence and quotes that I found. It was shaky evidence, but I don't like voting without something, which is what Parti and Lucy did. I'm not going to vote now, but I have pretty strong suspicions that one or both of them are mafia.

Also, I tend to make up crazy situations in my head about people's motives, and this might be one of them. I know I've done it before, and they tend to be wrong. Please someone tell me if this sounds ridiculous. y
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next