Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

+13
Soup
saturnlite88
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Matt
frostehh
partinobodycular
lucyjoan
PinkSponge
Mary
Statefarm
17 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 6 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Mary Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:55 pm

hehe
So last night, my family got home from the KU game and we went into the house and our Christmas tree was laying on the floor in the middle of the living room. It was not pleasant.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 6 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:20 pm

HEY JESSICA, I'M WATCHING HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 pm

I'M NOT BECAUSE MY MOM WAS LIKE "LOL NOPE I'M WATCHING THE NEWS" SO NO SPOILERS
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:31 pm

OH NO I FORGOT IT WAS MONDAY ono
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:37 pm

PinkSponge wrote:I'M NOT BECAUSE MY MOM WAS LIKE "LOL NOPE I'M WATCHING THE NEWS" SO NO SPOILERS
IT'S AN HOUR LONG AND I WAS FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW AND THE PLOT WAS GOING NOWHERE AND THEN I REALIZED AND WAS LIKE "YAYOMGOMGOMGOMG"
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:54 pm

SHUT UP PATRICE.

No, that's not a spoiler, Taylor is Patrice.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:07 pm

You know, I actually had to do a scene in theatre today where everyone called me Patsy so, you know, Patrice.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:16 pm

NEJI IS DEAD AND NOW I'M UPSET BECAUSE THIS IS NOT OKAY AND NO ONE CARES BUT I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WHY
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:27 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHO/WHAT THAT IS BUT I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

THE MAIN THING IS THAT I JUST WATCHED HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER AND OH GOD IT WAS PERFECT I WANT THEM TO HAVE KIDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:49 pm

I DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE KIDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO HAVE ONE AROUND THE SAME TIME AS TED SO THEY CAN ALL BE BEST FRIENDS AND GO ON WACKY ADVENTURES WHILE MARVIN DOES ADULT THINGS.

ALSO, I KNOW HE WAS NAMED AFTER MARSHALL'S DAD BUT I HATE THE NAME MARVIN AND HE SHOULD REALLY JUST GO BY WAIT-FOR-IT.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:50 pm

AND OMG, WHY CAN'T I FOCUS ON ANYTHING BECAUSE I HAVE TO FINISH THIS GODFORSAKEN BOOK.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:26 pm

I'm doing my English homework and I'm just sitting there like, "Do I need to say 'African American' or can I just call them black people?" I just said black people.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:28 pm

I suppose the difference is that black people can be from anywhere and African Americans must be Americans.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Well they are American. Whenever I say "African American", I always feel like I'm trying too hard to be PC. That might be because I know a lot of people that refer to me as their "nigga" though. hmm
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:31 pm

In world geography freshman year of high school we wrote this paper about Africa and my teacher was talking about how a ton of students wrote about "African Americans" in their paper except the paper was about African Africans but everyone just thinks of that as the PC term.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:47 pm

hehe That's great. I would've taken points off. d
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 pm

I hate being PC.

AND Y'ALLS CONVERSATION REMINDED ME THAT I HADN'T WATCHED HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER YET SO I DID AND NOW I'M ALMOST CRYING I'M SAVING THAT ON MY DVR FOREVER. AND I HATE THE NAME MARVIN TOO.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Marvin's alright, but they could've found a better name. And I just call them black people because last year there was a black girl in my class and she always got annoyed when people said African American and told us to call them black because no one cares.

Also kids in my school say really weird things. For example:
"No, see, you just factor that jawn out."
"I want to jump out of a window. But in the good way."
"THE PAUSE BUTTON IS A UNIVERSAL SYMBOL!" (this was heard through the wall, screamed by a teacher with no context whatsoever. He teaches English.)
"What was Henry VIII's last name?" *silence* "Okay, if you're really bad at math, you need a...?" "CALCULATOR!" "...No."
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:58 pm

So, I was catching up on Naruto and there's this part where Kakashi kills Rin bye shoving a chidori (which is like this lighting thing that you can make with your hand) through her chest. Someone commented on it and was like, "What's the fastest way to a woman's heart? A chidori."
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:26 pm

So, one of my friends broke up with her boyfriend because she's moving and I noticed that one person liked her changed relationship status. It happened to be the girl that liked her (now ex) boyfriend before they started dating. hehe
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Hailstorms in the middle of December? Oh boy! d d d d

Also, I start final exams tomorrow (lame) but I only have three of them (and then more on Friday). I end the day with my choir "exam" in which "exam" is secretly code for "party" because our concert was out exam. shh
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:58 pm

How can you be surprised about hailstorms? It was predicted almost 2000 years ago that there would be some just before the world ends.

Now we wait for the bloody rivers and earthquakes goo
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:04 am

Saturn, you seem a little too excited about this.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:49 am

He MUST be mafia. It's the only explanation.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:27 pm

I'm having an ugly sweater party in one of my classes tomorrow. It's gonna be great. Also, since we are all above "parties" in high school, it's really a "celebration of the essay we will be turning in and all the hard work we've done on it". With sweaters.

Also someone was blowing bubbles in the hallway today but I couldn't see where they were coming from so there were just bubbles everywhere with no source.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum