Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

+13
Soup
saturnlite88
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Matt
frostehh
partinobodycular
lucyjoan
PinkSponge
Mary
Statefarm
17 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 7 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by lucyjoan Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:32 pm

PinkSponge wrote:we are all above "parties" in high school
I'm not above parties. My English class had a party. I haven't eaten one healthy thing all day.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 7 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Soup Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm not above parties either. I love Ren, I think she's awesome.
Soup
Soup
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:10 pm

hehe that took me a second to understand but that's really funny
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Soup wrote:I'm not above parties either. I love Ren, I think she's awesome.
hello
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:04 pm

lucyjoan wrote:
PinkSponge wrote:we are all above "parties" in high school
I'm not above parties. My English class had a party. I haven't eaten one healthy thing all day.
Me neither, but the administration seems to think so. We have to disguise it. shh
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:17 am

I thought I had two pages of review for biology and I actually just had two copies of the same page. wary

That's what happens when I work on Aquaman the Musical instead of my actual work in class. I don't notice anything.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:11 am

One of my Spanish teachers was a jehovas witness so she wasn't allowed to celebrate parties so we had "snacks" in class instead of "parties"
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:54 pm

I now have two unopened family sized bags of potato chips because everyone was supposed to bring something in but no one wanted my potato chips apparently.

there were like six other bags and they all got eaten. d
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:05 pm

You must have brought terrible chips.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:46 pm

I brought regular plain potato chips. I guess everyone was too good for them.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Regular plain is alright as a snack, but they just don't cut it for parties. You gotta know this stuff, Pink.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:06 pm

I thought they'd be best for parties, because then you don't get any flavoring stuff all over your hands.

It's safe to say I don't really go to parties.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Regular potato chips are the best with some sour cream and onion dip yum
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:39 pm

It's all about them nacho cheese Doritos at parties.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 pm

I realized earlier that every time I hear either Jeffree Star or Breathe Carolina, I always think of the beginning of Fame & Riches, Rehab Bitches where it says "Jeffree Star and Breathe Carolina babeeehhhh."

I think I was in seventh grade the last time I actually listened to that song.

Even though I remember it being a pretty great song. hmm
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Also, I've been feeling really nostalgic lately (probably because it's the holidays and I'm going home because my dad has to take turns with this other guy that had to move too and my padre is letting him go this year) so I've been listening to A Flair for the Dramatic a lot lately. It's Pierce the Veil's first album and it was the only album they had out when I started listening to them and I CANNOT EXPRESS TO YOU HOW MUCH THIS BAND MEANS TO ME AND I'M SAD BECAUSE THEY MIGHT NOT BE AT WARPED TOUR WHEN IT COMES TO DALLAS BECAUSE THEY'RE DOING A UK TOUR BUT DALLAS IS AUGUST 2ND AND I THINK THAT TOUR ENDS IN EITHER JUNE OR JULY SO HERE'S TO HOPING. l l l
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:31 pm

I GOT CROCHET HOOKS TODAY goo
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:34 pm

MAKE ME SOMETHING. goo
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:46 pm

I WILL MAKE YOU A CHAIN OF SINGLE STITCHES BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I CAN DO AT THE MOMENT.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:51 pm

OH WOW, THAT SOUNDS REALLY EXCITING.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:58 pm

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Meh, there's too many obvious trolls on Twitter, in my opinion.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Statefarm wrote:This is great: https://twitter.com/ConcernedMom420
That's hilarious. I literally laughed out loud at "Stop the homosexuals from teaching our children how to marijuana."
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:06 pm

LET US ALL BOW OUR HEADS AND PRAY THAT MY HAIR TURNS OUT NICELY AND DOESN'T LOOK RATCHET AND ISN'T COMPLETELY DEAD THOUGH IT WILL PROBABLY BE KIND OF DEAD ANYWAYS. IN JESUS' NAME WE PRAY. AMEN.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum