Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

+13
Soup
saturnlite88
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Matt
frostehh
partinobodycular
lucyjoan
PinkSponge
Mary
Statefarm
17 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 10 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:30 pm

What, they're dating? Or married? Kanye West is going to have a child?
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 10 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:33 pm

I hope they name it Kimye.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:34 pm

PinkSponge wrote:What, they're dating? Or married? Kanye West is going to have a child?
Last I heard, they were engaged.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Soup Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:55 pm

GUYS I WAS ACCEPTED TO UALBANY MY TOP SCHOOL AND YEAH
Soup
Soup
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:57 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:01 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Party
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:04 pm

YAY!!!
Also, I love the fact that you told us before facebook goo
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 pm

@Soup Party x14180560184759017490y713

@Taylor cool story bro
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soup Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:17 pm

Thank you lovely ladies l
Soup
Soup
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 pm

I ACTUALLY JUST SAW THAT ON FACEBOOK AND CAME HERE TO CONGRATULATE YOU. OMG, YAY.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:46 pm

I only went to facebook after Mary mentioned it hehe
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:47 am

I wish we could have a count-down at the top of this site and it could be counting down until 2013 and at midnight, it could be like, BLAKE2013.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:55 am

MISSION BLAKE2013 IS IN EFFECT.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:56 am

Also, the countdown wouldn't work because we're all in different timezones.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Soup Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:02 am

Wait, should I now change my political views on facebook from Blake2012 to Blake2013?
Soup
Soup
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Yes. Change it every year for the next 3 years, then we'll see if he gets re-elected. But why wouldn't he?
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:49 pm

President Blake Roys promises that if he is re-elected, every citizen of Mafia Town will get a free pony and t-shirt that says "BLAKE 2016". Remember, a vote for Blake is a vote for Saturn.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:43 pm

I got my lanyard from Lucy today! At first, I thought it was the capo I ordered but then I looked at the name and was like, "Hey, I know that name!"
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:20 pm

My dad recently bought himself a tablet, which is weird because I always thought he hated technology.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:37 pm

My dad loves technology. He got a new tablet recently as well, actually. Except I say "new" because we already had one and that one replaced the one he forgot on a plane during a business trip. wary

Until right now, that was a secret between me and him. Now you all know too. shh

Oh, related story: my dad made fun of my sister for wanting an iPhone because he says they're for people that aren't smart enough to customize their own phone. I'm pretty sure most of that stems from how expensive they are though. hehe
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm

I'd kind of like a tablet, but I realized that if I got one, I would probably get one of those little floppy keyboards to go with it, and then I might decide to get a USB mouse for it, and then it would be too much trouble to pack up and move anywhere and it would essentially just be a laptop.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Speaking of technology, I'm thinking of getting a new phone. Does anyone have any suggestions?
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Any form of Galaxy S.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 am

cry EVERYONE in my family has an Iphone except me. My dad, mom, brother, and sister. My mom doesn't even have any APPS.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 am

My mom was the only one that had an iPhone but she didn't know how to use it so she gave it to my sister. It's an old one though.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum