Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

+13
Soup
saturnlite88
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Matt
frostehh
partinobodycular
lucyjoan
PinkSponge
Mary
Statefarm
17 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 13 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by PinkSponge Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Also, cool shirt, Taylor. I saw someone wearing a Pierce the Veil shirt the other day but I don't like her so I pretended she wasn't wearing it but then she'd be naked so I pretended she was just wearing a different shirt.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 13 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by lucyjoan Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:20 am

Today my friends made me make a decision and I was like "Can't I just make saturn flip a coin for it???"
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:56 am

That was a really cool video, Parti. Drum Corps always blows me away.

Here is what I went to Arizona for last week:

saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Actually Jess posted the video. But I agree, DCI is amaaaaaaziiiiiiiing. Confession time: I actually had a lot more fun with band people than choir people. I just don't like agreeing with Shawn. wary

Jess, you could always do what I did and join the color guard. It's like being in the band.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Does that involve throwing things and catching them accurately? Or do you just twirl the thing and don't let go? If it's the former, I probably can't do that either.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

It involves both
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:26 am

Depending on the guard, though, it can just mean moving things in your hands back and forth... some guards are really bad. But I can give you lessons if you have a broom.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:38 am

I probably won't end up joining anyway. I'm happy with my newspaper club and robotics team. hehe
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:15 pm

Our Color Guard is better than our Dance Team, who are twenty-seven thousand times better than our cheerleaders. (They don't smile and talk to each other while they're doing a routine...)

I wish my school had a newspaper, I've always wanted to join because it seemed so fucking cool.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Our newspaper is just a 15 minute meeting once a month, and we turn our articles in online a week later. It's cool seeing your articles in the paper, though.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 pm

I debated joining newspaper but decided against it since it was the same period as Calc BC (which I later dropped wary) but there's a pretty good chance that I'm going to be written about Party
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:53 pm

I never know what to make my username when Statefarm is taken.

Also, I forgot my Tumblr password and had to wait twenty minutes before I could finally reset it. It was hard but I made it through.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 pm

l I can tell you've been through hardships, Taylor. And I respect that.

So guys, should I take AP Bio and AP Stat next year? Along with honors Chem and Honors Pre-Calc?

hehe It's funny because I shortened every single class name. I've been talking about it so much recently that I don't have time to say the full words.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:09 pm

That depends. Are you insane?
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Statistics, obviously.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:23 pm

partinobodycular wrote:That depends. Are you insane?
I'm...ambitious. Did you take APs, though? How hard are they?

And Blake, I want to take both, not one or the other.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:36 pm

In my school AP-stat was easier than Pre-calc.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:39 pm

I took some APs. The difficulty depends on the class. The only math AP I took was Calc (AB), but it wasn't too bad. I didn't have any science APs but from what I heard they were really hard. For me, an honors course and AP course in the same subject would probably drive me crazy, but if you really like math and science you might do okay. Only if you actually enjoy them, though; if you're just trying to be a high achiever, break up the courses, or you might burn yourself out.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:59 pm

No, I really like and do well in math and science. I think I'm going to do it, then. I'm pretty sure I can switch out in the first few weeks if necessary.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:15 pm

I've never heard anything good about AP science courses but I hate science anyways. If you do well in general, you'll probably do okay in AP classes though. My lowest grade last semester was in AP English 3. I'm not that good at English but it was still an 88. When you're in AP classes, however, you pretty much don't want to miss any school ever.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Why would you take AP English if you're not good at English? hehe
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Because my school has some pretty ghetto people in it so I wasn't going to take regular.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:54 am

I took AP Stat and Honors Pre-Calc last year. Also my school doesn't offer AP Bio, and if my sister were here she'd tell you she hates you because she really really wants to take it. Also I took AP Chem last year, which is fine if you have a good teacher but I didn't.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:55 am

Oh yeah I forgot to say that I loved Stat, hated Pre-Calc, and love love love Calculus.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:30 am

I've been texting the same person for eight hours.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum