Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

+13
Soup
saturnlite88
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Matt
frostehh
partinobodycular
lucyjoan
PinkSponge
Mary
Statefarm
17 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 12 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by lucyjoan Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 12 50e9c65f16f61
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 12 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Statefarm Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 pm

affraid

Also, on an unrelated note, I just found out that the church I used to go to has a worship leader named Chris Brown.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:47 pm

When I get a shitton of emails from FanFiction telling me that one person favorited seven of my stories, it makes my day.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 12 SnzBk
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Is that why you drink Dr. Pepper?
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:27 pm

I didn't choose to drink Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper chose me to drink it.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Is there a choir equivalent to band geek? Because I've always said Choir Nazi but something is telling me that isn't completely legit.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 pm

In my school we were the Choir Losers.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 pm

That doesn't have the same flow as Choir Nazi. hmm
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:35 am

Choir kids?
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:22 am

Choir geeks. That seems equivalent.

Except they aren't equivalent.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Yeah, Shawn's right. Having done both I can attest to choir being much cooler than band.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 pm

I've never been in band so choir is clearly superior.

Also, I just had a regular, non-baked cheeto for the first time in years and I don't know what I'm experiencing.

Also, I need to flip a coin about something.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 pm

The member 'Statefarm' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Coin' :
Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 12 50dddc39663b8
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:57 pm

I've never been in band but band > choir
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:01 pm

What are you flipping for? What was the result? I gots to know! You can't just leave us hanging like that!

Lame story time: I went out with some friends the other night and we were all sitting around talking and one topic of conversation was smartphones, and how they make people less social. So I mentioned that it reminded me of an episode of HIMYM that starts with how smartphones have killed the bar debates. And then the next day my mom forwarded an email about how smartphones have changed social interactions and it was a bunch of pictures of people sitting in groups where everyone's on their phones and then later I saw the episode of HIMYM I'd been talking about.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:04 pm

I feel like I should make it known that I have absolutely no idea what the fuck my avatar is supposed to be
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Today, I got locked in the laundry room in my dorm and had to go out the emergency exit which leads outside. I wandered around outside in 50 degree weather for 20 minutes in a T-shirt and basketball shorts because nobody answered when I pounded on the door. I had to beg a freshman for help.
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 pm

That really sucks. How did you get locked IN the laundry room?

@Lucy: That's disappointing, because I've been trying to figure out what it was.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:24 pm

The door up to my dorm complex wouldn't open and I didn't have my ID card, since I've never needed it to get back. Fortunately, my next class is in an hour, so it wasn't that big of a deal.
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Have any of you guys ever had an unhealthy crush on a cartoon character? wary
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Yeah, Lois is hot.
Nate
Nate
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 pm

partinobodycular wrote:What are you flipping for? What was the result? I gots to know! You can't just leave us hanging like that!
I had to decide what to wear to rehearsal. This won: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 12 Tphoto10
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Cool. I like that.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Band >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Choir. By a long shot.

I have a bunch of friends in band, and look what one of them showed me:

ISN'T THAT THE COOLEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN I WANT TO JOIN BAND NOW BUT I DON'T PLAY BAND INSTRUMENTS.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum