Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

+19
Soup
Lkun
bre
Skylar
speckleasme
frostehh
hmducky
Skr3wBall
saturnlite88
AppleZach
lucyjoan
BonslyGuy
boxtop
partinobodycular
DecemberHare
Statefarm
Mary
PinkSponge
Blake11roys
23 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Statefarm wrote:had a bit of suck in her
hello

Well, okay, she was town. That doesn't really tell us anything about December, then.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 pm

It doesn't seem she had a power role. I think she really was being random.

DON"T BE RANDOM GUYS IT'S DEADLY!
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:15 pm

PinkSponge wrote:
hello

Well, okay, she was town. That doesn't really tell us anything about December, then.
Applebloom's pretty young. We try not to sexualize her.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Sad
Aw man, I was hoping I'd be able to play a more eventful game of mafia before my heart gave out for the last time... Oh well, hopefully I'll see you all for game 10! goo
Skylar
Skylar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:20 pm

I like how you changed your avatar to Apple Bloom

Oh and 500th post
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Blake I was literally just going to comment that. Way to steal my thunder.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Also, 400th post wary
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Statefarm wrote:
PinkSponge wrote:
hello

You try not to sexualize any character...right?
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:25 pm

boxtop wrote:
Statefarm wrote:
PinkSponge wrote:
hello

You try not to sexualize any character...right?
Taylor really like Rarity.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Statefarm wrote:
PinkSponge wrote:
hello

hehe

Actually, I laughed a little louder than that.

lol!
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Blake11roys wrote:I like how you changed your avatar to Apple Bloom

When I realized I had the most votes, I searched sad applebloom pictures. That was my favorite, it really captures and projects the "I'm being sent to the glue factory" emotion.
Skylar
Skylar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:27 am

Sorry I was inactive today guys sad I had school and only had time to read the posts before leaving. I'll vote tomorrow, I promise, even if I'm the first one and it will probably make me look suspicious.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

http://amirite.net/user/DecemberHare

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

The ponies wake up completely unsurprised to see that there is still chaos everywhere. They then stumble upon the body of Queen Chrysalis (Boxtop). Most of the ponies know how evil Queen Chrysalis is and are very happy that this happened, but some of the less innocent ponies are secretly upset that their queen is gone. The Queen of the Changlings was using her shapeshifting power to disguise herself from detectives and potentially get information out of some ponies, but now she has been stopped. After celebrating for a bit one of the ponies says “Hey wait a minute, where’s Applejack?” Some ponies start to panic as they realize Applejack (AppleZach) has gone missing and even some rumors about her getting sent to the moon start to surface. Although some people didn’t like her, nopony could deny that she was loyal to her friends and would even have given her own life to protect them.

Boxtop (mafia) is dead and AppleZach (town) is gone. You have 12 hours to decide which pony to send to the glue factory.

Last edited by Blake11roys on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hmducky Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 am

Blake11roys wrote:Although some people didn’t like her,

Some people don't like AppleJack? Is it the accent? hmm

Also, I wonder what this means. Roleblocker, maybe?
hmducky
hmducky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by bre Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:58 am

It sure sounds like he had a roleblocking power. sad
bre
bre
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:03 pm

What part of that sounds like a roleblocker?

Last nights vote really gave us something to look at. I get home in about 11 hours or so though. I'll try to play on my phone but it's hard to do on this forum.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bre Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Blake11roys wrote:Although some people didn’t like her, nopony could deny that she was loyal to her friends and would even have given her own life to protect them.

This part.
bre
bre
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:17 pm

That seems more like a bodyguard role. Not a roleblocker.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:47 pm

So, uhh... I forgot part of the narration and I just updated it.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hmducky Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:00 pm

I thought roleblocker was just a term for any role/person thing that altered the, like, normal killing that the mafia voted for.
hmducky
hmducky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm assuming then that December is innocent then since Boxtop voted for her pretty early when she was the only name up... I think. Someone fact check that.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:22 pm

wary That's right. Boxtop followed the bandwagon and voted for me when I was still the leading vote.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

http://amirite.net/user/DecemberHare

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 pm

hmducky wrote:I thought roleblocker was just a term for any role/person thing that altered the, like, normal killing that the mafia voted for.
No, a roleblocker is someone who can stop any role from being carried out. A bodyguard is kind of like a doctor, only if the person the bodyguard protects is targeted, the bodyguard dies in their place. But a mafia member's dead, too, so maybe AppleZach had some kind of role where he could guard somepony, but if that pony was targeted by the mafia, AppleZach and the mafia person doing the killing would both die. Of course it could be a really lucky serial killer or a vigilante, too.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Blake said that he didn't at first write the mafia death since Statefarm was asleep and had information from somebody's PM that Blake didn't, so I don't think the deaths are related.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:53 pm

hmducky wrote:
Blake11roys wrote:Although some people didn’t like her,

Some people don't like AppleJack? Is it the accent? hmm

hehe Taylor.

And I don't think that it sounds overwhelmingly like it was a roleblocker role, but it is a possibility.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next