Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

+13
Soup
saturnlite88
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Matt
frostehh
partinobodycular
lucyjoan
PinkSponge
Mary
Statefarm
17 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 8 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 pm

GUYS, HAIR STUFF IS SCARY.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 8 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:59 pm

CONCERNING ORANGENESS WHEN I'M ONLY SUPPOSED TO LEAVE THIS ON FOR ANOTHER TWENTY MINUTES.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:42 pm

UNINTENTIONAL OMBRE, ALMOST COOL LOOKING, GOING TO GET MORE BLEACH, TYPING WITH ONE HAND AS I DRY MY HAIR OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Taylor do you want help finding a new signature for yourself?
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:07 pm

TAYLOR OMG I'M EXCITED I HOPE IT TURNS OUT GORGEOUS

or crappy, because that'll be funny.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:22 pm

I GOT MORE BLEACH. I'm going to take a picture of it as it is now but I left my phone in another room and my webcam is terrible.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Haha, I dye my hair a couple of times a year, and every time I do, I feel like I'm killing it. Doesn't help that red dye makes my bathroom look like a murder scene.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:26 pm

A couple times a year? With red, I had to do it at least once a month, usually more. I didn't use harsh dye though. The problem with that was that it faded quickly.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:26 pm

...hints having to dye it more, actually. wary
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:27 pm

My hair hates me right now, omg. I can tell. I know its feels.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:19 pm

So now that I've taken all of the life out of my hair by bleaching it, I'm hoping I can use toner and be done but since when has anything ever been that simple?
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:46 am

Statefarm wrote:A couple times a year? With red, I had to do it at least once a month, usually more. I didn't use harsh dye though. The problem with that was that it faded quickly.
Yeah, the color fades out really quickly, I just kind of let it go until I decide I want to be a redhead again. I don't maintain it well.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:46 am

Also, merry Christmas to DecemberHare, and happy Christmas Eve to everyone else!
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 pm

partinobodycular wrote:Also, merry Christmas to DecemberHare, and happy Christmas Eve to everyone else!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

http://amirite.net/user/DecemberHare

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:52 pm

TAYLOR YOU BETTER HAVE GOTTEN PICTURES OF YOUR BLEACHED-ASS HAIR.

What's the purpose of bleaching it, again? Why don't you have to do it every month when you re-dye it?
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Bleaching it is to make it lighter. We still have to get some orange out and then I can use toner and then it should be white if all goes well, yay. I didn't have to bleach it every month when I was dying it red because the faded red was light enough for me to just put more dye over it.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Sounds fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

By "fun" I mean boring. And bad for your hair.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:26 pm

We're trying to get the last of the orange out without bleach and whatever the product is smells disgusting and I'm afraid it won't even work and then we'll just have to dye it and then use toner and I'll have to take like four showers today because of hair products and I don't like water.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:44 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:31 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Lucy, I got the purse you crocheted! My dad was asking my mom, "Where did you get that?" and she was like, "Some lady on Etsy made it." And I was laughing because she obviously thinks you're some old lady who spends all her time crocheting. (She's half right. hehe )

Also I got the 1981 Hitchhiker's Guide TV series which rocks. And a Community shirt with their little 8-bit sprites on it. Also other stuff. Life is good, guys.

dhat lhat santa rendeer
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:46 am

TAYLOR I JUST SAW YOUR BLOND HAIR ON FACEBOOK OH MY GOD I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU AT FIRST
It looks pretty awesome, though.

That was my Christmas present from you. Thanks, gurl.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:29 pm

It's not done yet though 'cause I still have to put toner on it which should make it white and yay.

I found this picture on weheartit and it's great.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 8 Tumblr_mf73uw9MGO1rgo4rgo1_500_large

I've only opened one present because my madre is taking a long time to get out of the shower and we can open one on Christmas Eve. I got a plaid scarf and a striped sweater so clearly, I will be swaggin'.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:29 pm

THAT'S KELLIN QUINN, BTW.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Apparently you get an achievement if you go on amirite on Christmas. Yay.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Really? I didn't get one.

...Actually, I might have gotten that last year. hmm

I made an anon post about how Al Gore should become a dubstep artist and I'm just getting notifications from people commenting on that and jazz.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum