Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

+13
Soup
saturnlite88
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Matt
frostehh
partinobodycular
lucyjoan
PinkSponge
Mary
Statefarm
17 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 16 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Mary Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:08 am

Yeah, it's pretty expensive. Rates go up February 1st though so if anyone is considering it they should consider faster.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 16 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Lkun Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 am

I just found a picture in my Japanese textbook of one of the characters being groped by an old man on the subway...sadly this is not surprising considering how weird the textbook is.
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Sadly, that's not surprising, considering Japan.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Oh my God, this is hilarious: http://www.gizoogle.net/textilizer.php
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Gizoogle is my favorite thing. I'm going to go put a page of mafia through it and then laugh.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:22 pm

PinkSponge wrote:Gizoogle is my favorite thing. I'm going to go put a page of mafia through it and then laugh.
Gizoogle is mah straight-up thang. I be goin ta go put a page of mafia all up in it n' then laugh.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 pm

I be goin on a cold-ass lil cruise next week!

It's funny because it probably will be really cold at the beginning and end hehe
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 pm

I just overheard my aunt and cousin talking about an ad they're going to post, looking for someone to replace me when I leave. And it only took them six weeks or so! Some faith in this family has been restored.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:14 pm

PinkSponge wrote:Gizoogle is my favorite thing. I'm going to go put a page of mafia through it and then laugh.
I used it on Amirite. For the first time in months I actually enjoyed the site.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 16 Ami10
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:31 pm

I'm terrible at applying for jobs. Whenever I have to talk about myself I freeze up, so when I get to the point where I'm supposed to submit a cover letter I kind of put it aside and just... let it drop. It's a terrible habit and I'm working on it. BUT I was applying to some jobs tonight and I was all, "Alright, I can do this, I just need to get how and why I'm awesome down on paper in a way that's specific enough to catch their interest but general enough to use for all of these jobs. I wonder if I have a draft of a cover letter I can use to build off of?" And then I looked at the cover letters I've written in the past and discovered that I'd actually already written the one I need. I love my past self right now.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Omg Parti, that's awesome. My sister went job hunting today with one of her friends. They got a ton of applications at the mall.

Okay, unrelated:
I had an idea for a video game. What you do in the game is take white people and lead them through Compton, fighting off the gangs that try to attack them. It'll be called Straight Into Compton.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:57 pm

I love that idea hehe It reminds me of an episode of Fresh Prince...
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Does anyone remember that episode where Will got shot?

That episode was messed up.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 pm

So, on Facebook this guy uploaded four new pictures and find it really funny. In the first two, he's wearing this denim vest without a shirt underneath and then in the two right after it, he's wearing this gray man tank top thing. In the first one in the vest picture, he's pulling it open so you can see more of his chest and in the first one for the tank top, he's lifting it up so you can see the same side that he was showing more of in the one with the vest. Then in the second pictures, he's posing exactly the same. His head is turned slighting and he's looking at his phone. I just find it really amusing ok
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Soup Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Guys I just came back from a five day trip to DC in which I spent all of my time with 2,000 strangers from all around the country and I got to see the inauguration.
Soup
Soup
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum