Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

+13
Soup
saturnlite88
Blake11roys
boxtop
MLPAlex
AppleZach
Matt
frostehh
partinobodycular
lucyjoan
PinkSponge
Mary
Statefarm
17 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 9 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:11 pm

IT'S SNOWING. IRL. KENNEDALE, TX. OMGOMGOMG. WHITE CHRISTMAS. WHAT IS THIS. I HAVE NEVER. OMG.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 9 Empty Re: Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something.

Post by frostehh Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:37 pm

TAYLOR! I looked on facebook and couldn't find your blonde/white hair!! cry

And LUCKY. Where I am on Christmas we don't worry about snow we worry about tornadoes....
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:54 pm

It snowed for like ten minutes where I am yesterday and it's all gone now. sad
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:56 pm

I removed it from my timeline. It's probably deep within your newsfeed somewhere. I wanted to wait until it was actually white but I have to get different toner so I dunno when that's going to be.

I can't recall ever having a white Christmas before now. hmm
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:32 pm

My mom added two pictures of me on Facebook and both of them were blurry.

I ALSO JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM HOT TOPIC SAYING TEN DOLLAR SHIRTS. YAY, BAND MERCH. BOO BEING BROKE FROM BUYING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:56 pm

OOOH PRETTY! I like it!! goo
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Thanks gurrrrrl.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:02 pm

PinkSponge wrote:MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Lucy, I got the purse you crocheted! My dad was asking my mom, "Where did you get that?" and she was like, "Some lady on Etsy made it." And I was laughing because she obviously thinks you're some old lady who spends all her time crocheting. (She's half right. hehe )
hehe basically
PinkSponge wrote:Apparently you get an achievement if you go on amirite on Christmas. Yay.
I got that last year but I kind of cheated since I only went on on Christmas Eve, my time, but it counted because GMT
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Also I found this Please Use Capitals When You're Titling Something. - Page 9 6165780_700b_v1
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Guys, we need to have another camping / bear game because it seems like whenever someone finds a picture that they just have to share, it relates to bears.

Also because that was my first mafia game so it was clearly the best so we need to re-live that jazz.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:38 pm

So, there's this band called Crown the Empire and they're pretty great. They recently released their new album called The Fallout and suddenly their fanbase doubled and it was crazy. I was sitting there, wondering how all of these people suddenly heard of Crown the Empire. Today I found out that they did a cover of "Payphone" for Punk Goes Pop 5. Punk Goes Pop is always really popular. Now I feel stupid.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:37 pm

My sister made hot chocolate but it's not very hot
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:50 pm

I hate that. You can always cool something down, but you can't heat it up unless you microwave it.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:00 pm

yeah and I didn't want to put it in the microwave so I just drank it cold
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:22 pm

I have visitors over at my house so I'm hiding under a blanket in my room. #introvertproblems
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soup Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:09 pm

I had work today, and it is snowing like crazy up here. We got six inches in about an hour. So I got out of work and my sister drove me home. The roads are not plowed at all. I got to my road, and I live on a very hilly and curvy road. There is this one huge hill before my house. At the base of the hill is a sap house owned by my neighbors, and at the top of the hill, after another small hill, is my house. The car had to be parked at the base of the hill in the sap house driveway and we had to walk up both hills in the wind, snow, darkness, and 10 degrees, as the sister was unable to actually drive the car up the hill, because it is too steep and there is like six inches of snow on the road. The walking did a number on my lungs, and now I can barely talk. I want to move to California or Georgia or Brazil.
Soup
Soup
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:55 pm

I can honestly say that I have never had that problem ever.

But yesterday was the first time I ever experienced snow on Christmas so... you win some, you lose some.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:30 am

We have this huge line of evergreen trees next to my driveway and one time it snowed and there was lots of wind and one of the trees fell across the driveway and we were basically stuck.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:44 pm

I've never had snow sad #LAproblems
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Ever? Wow. I can't imagine that. Snow's pretty great, especially when there's a possibility of it getting you off school.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:40 pm

One time it hailed and it was almost like snow.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:49 pm

hehe
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:59 pm

KIMYE IS HAVING A BABY, OMG YAY.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:13 pm

What's a kimye?
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Kim Kardashian + Kanye West

And I really wish I didn't know that.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum