Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

+13
lucyjoan
boxtop
Statefarm
Mary
Nate
MunchyDumpling
J_A_C_K
saturnlite88
Skylar
partinobodycular
Matt
AppleZach
Blake11roys
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by saturnlite88 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Oh, it's one shot?

But they probably WON'T kill Pink. I know they CAN, but they know that Pink can save Frostehh since Pink told Frostehh told them. So they won't.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Statefarm Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Does anyone else feel like Alex knowsknows that Frostehh is mafia and he's not just guessing?
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Yeah. I feel very strongly that way.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Yeah I'm concerned about that too un
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:30 pm

I definitely think that. I could be wrong, but I feel like in some way the MLP users are cheating.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by J_A_C_K Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:10 am

Next game we should ban the MLPs from admission into the Dead Player Thread.
J_A_C_K
J_A_C_K
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 am

And then we'll all talk about them behind their back. shh
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by J_A_C_K Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:15 am

Also prevent them from telling eachother everyones roles.

But mostly talking about them from behind their backs.
J_A_C_K
J_A_C_K
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:56 am

Guys, we don't know they are cheating. We're not gonna assume that. I really don't think that they would do it on purpose, either. Maybe Alex just accidentally overheard his friends talking or something. Or he is really good.

Though as the site grows, it can be dangerous for narrators to post all the roles. Future narrators may want to make the dead threads just a place to talk, without revealing all the info. It makes it better at the end when the roles are revealed and everyone has been waiting for them.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:21 am

I don't know if Alex heard anyone, cause the only two people at school who played, that are dead, were Springer and I.
Well, I didn't tell him, so either Springer told him, or Alex really knows his shit.
I'm betting on the first.
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:28 pm

To be fair, he actually does have a really good reason to think she's mafia. She voted for Nate (I think) with the other mafia members.

Meanwhile, poor, poor PinkSponge.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:00 pm

saturnlite88 wrote:Guys, we don't know they are cheating. We're not gonna assume that. I really don't think that they would do it on purpose, either. Maybe Alex just accidentally overheard his friends talking or something. Or he is really good.

Though as the site grows, it can be dangerous for narrators to post all the roles. Future narrators may want to make the dead threads just a place to talk, without revealing all the info. It makes it better at the end when the roles are revealed and everyone has been waiting for them.
I'm gonna try this out for my game.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Statefarm wrote:Also, I feel like the mafia could've gotten away with killing him and making it seem like they were trying to frame Frostehh.
We tried that, but *someone* saved him un

saturnlite88 wrote:Though as the site grows, it can be dangerous for narrators to post all the roles. Future narrators may want to make the dead threads just a place to talk, without revealing all the info. It makes it better at the end when the roles are revealed and everyone has been waiting for them.
This
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by J_A_C_K Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Why arent they listening to Alex? So far everyone on his list has been mafia.

But I think Frostehh might actually be able to pull this out, especially when you consider that Pink might as well be mafia.
J_A_C_K
J_A_C_K
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by J_A_C_K Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Also, how great would it have been if Pink, Parti, and Frostehh were all mafia and just made up the parent thing completely? (assuming Parti didnt die)
J_A_C_K
J_A_C_K
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:51 pm

If Frostehh does end up with the most votes or tied with Whovian, I feel like PinkSponge will save her.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:10 pm

The problem arises when frostehh has the most votes and Pink has already voted for the other person.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Pink can only save her once if it isn't a tie. But the question is whether the others will vote for her again.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm really looking forward to Pink's reaction when she finds out.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Me too! Frostehh was telling me how bad she felt about Pink standing up for her so strongly hehe
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 pm

So, now that Alex is talking about this coin flipping thing, I feel like the mafia has a much better shot.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Yeah my eyes started to bleed after reading that
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:24 pm

You should probably get a doctor to look at that.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:25 pm

I think it's so funny that he's actually right about Frostehh though like hot damn, how the fuck did that happen?
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:26 pm

I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees the roles.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next