Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

+13
lucyjoan
boxtop
Statefarm
Mary
Nate
MunchyDumpling
J_A_C_K
saturnlite88
Skylar
partinobodycular
Matt
AppleZach
Blake11roys
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:34 pm

I can't wait to see everyone's reaction. omg. omg.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Mafia Game ELEVEN Dead Players Thread

Post by saturnlite88 Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:45 pm

I was wondering if that was a cover for having found out another way that she was mafia...

But again that assumes he did. I wouldn't put this coin thing past him.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 pm

I feel like it's probably the coin thing. It would be stupid to say that if it wasn't true since that would make everything he says sound like bullshit. Plus, he always sounds pretty sure of the people he suspects, innocent or not, so I wouldn't be that surprised. hmm
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Yeah, I think I believe this coin thing, as ridiculous as it is.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:33 pm

He has no clue how probability works. There's not a 50% chance of people being mafia, it doesn't work that way. I don't see how he can correctly guess the remaining mafia members using probability when he doesn't even understand it.
Matt
Matt
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:53 pm

That game has completely gone down the shitter. Alex, dare i say, is probably cheating.
Nate
Nate
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 pm

DecemberHare wrote:There was a time I read in a past mafia thread that Statefarm was the doctor and Name (I think) was her assistant, he was secretly a double agent and he had her killed so that he could assume the role as the doctor. They were on a team too and Statefarm never knew about his secret role.
That was Sillik, and he actually betrayed the mafia by saving whoever we tried to kill ( un ), so that doesn't really prove her point.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:55 pm

I actually kind of figured he was the double agent so I would've listened to whoever he said but no, that was awkward.

And in the end, he didn't even know I was a girl.

Also,
Natekid11 wrote:6 WAY TIE!!!

If I was narrator and this happened, I would just kill everyone except the mafia.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Well Pink is the tie breaker so they can't actually tie it because whoever Pink votes for will die.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Hey guys I wrote the story for what I wanted to do in a 6 player tie just for fun. Give credit to Lucy for being my editor and making it a lot better.

As day breaks on what is quickly turning out to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back, the straggling survivors, stir-crazy and hungry for the blood of the killers, turn against each other in an almighty fight. DecemberHare senses an opening and dives in at frostehh, but PinkSponge lets out an inhuman shriek.
“Not my daughter you bitch!” she screams, attacking DecemberHare with all the lust of a defensive, if misguided, mother.
Cat takes this moment to attempt her escape, but MLPAlex quickly gives chase.
Speckleasme takes notice of frostehh’s unguarded side and attempts to gain the upper hand. Frostehh, realizing her disadvantage, sprints for the water, her safe haven, as speckleasme gives good chase.
PinkSponge, having knocked her opponent unconscious, ties one of her leader-nooses around DecemberHare’s neck, and chokes the unfortunate islander to death.
There does not appear to be an upper hand in the battle between Cat and MLPAlex. The latter manages to gain a momentary advantage as he moves on top of her and begins to pummel her, but this victory, much like his life, is short-lived as Cat procures a sharp stick, practically from thin air, and stabs him in the eye. Literally blinded with pain, MLPAlex falls backward, and Cat does not hesitate a moment before crushing his skull with a large stone. She takes a slight step back, surveying her work proudly, but soon finds herself gasping for air as PinkSponge wraps another noose threateningly tight around her frail windpipe. Once PinkSponge is certain she is dead, she stands up and scans the area frantically, searching for her daughter.
The ocean’s water is tinted red with the blood of the fighters as both speckleasme and frostehh attack the other with whatever they can get a grip on. PinkSponge is running before she realizes it, running across the sand and through the water until she is reunited once more with the last of her family. Speckleasme becomes more frantic as he realizes just how overpowered he is, splashing and flailing as the other two hold his head under water.
At long last his limbs stop moving, and bubbles cease to break the water’s surface. PinkSponge and frostehh carefully begin their trek to the shore, the former relieved that the mafia is gone at last, and the latter reluctant to admit her misdeeds to her loyal mother.
Overcome by the actions she—as a part of the mafia—has reduced her mother to, frostehh breaks down and admits it all: the tales lucyjoan told her, about ruling the island for the greater good.
At first PinkSponge is appalled at this truth, and it hardly takes more than a disapproving look to remind the teenager about her father’s death. But eventually she comes around, comforting the lost soul with her presence.
The distinctive sound of a boat breaks the slightly sticky silence, and the last two survivors leap to their feet. The boat that had, all this time, been searching for the wrecked plane, has finally located their forlorn patch of land.
The co-captains of the boat glance around the bloody sands of the island in shock, and PinkSponge and frostehh exchange a quick glance, and the deal is set: they immediately spin the tale of the islanders, explaining the terrors of the mafia and the system set up to attempt to stop it, embellishing the details only where it concerned the role of one specific rebellious teenager that made a bad decision.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Wow. That is amazing. +1,000,000,000,000,000
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Wait, so what team would win?
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 pm

In that story it would have been mafia.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 pm

But the remaining "mafia" gave up...

And if everyone had a vote against themselves, why do Pink and Frostehh live? Why not say Speck and Cat?
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake11roys Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm

It was just a story. The idea came to me from this.

Statefarm wrote:
Also,
Natekid11 wrote:6 WAY TIE!!!

If I was narrator and this happened, I would just kill everyone except the mafia.
Blake11roys
Blake11roys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Blake11roys wrote:Hey guys I wrote the story for what I wanted to do in a 6 player tie just for fun. Give credit to Lucy for being my editor and making it a lot better.

As day breaks on what is quickly turning out to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back, the straggling survivors, stir-crazy and hungry for the blood of the killers, turn against each other in an almighty fight. DecemberHare senses an opening and dives in at frostehh, but PinkSponge lets out an inhuman shriek.
“Not my daughter you bitch!” she screams, attacking DecemberHare with all the lust of a defensive, if misguided, mother.
Cat takes this moment to attempt her escape, but MLPAlex quickly gives chase.
Speckleasme takes notice of frostehh’s unguarded side and attempts to gain the upper hand. Frostehh, realizing her disadvantage, sprints for the water, her safe haven, as speckleasme gives good chase.
PinkSponge, having knocked her opponent unconscious, ties one of her leader-nooses around DecemberHare’s neck, and chokes the unfortunate islander to death.
There does not appear to be an upper hand in the battle between Cat and MLPAlex. The latter manages to gain a momentary advantage as he moves on top of her and begins to pummel her, but this victory, much like his life, is short-lived as Cat procures a sharp stick, practically from thin air, and stabs him in the eye. Literally blinded with pain, MLPAlex falls backward, and Cat does not hesitate a moment before crushing his skull with a large stone. She takes a slight step back, surveying her work proudly, but soon finds herself gasping for air as PinkSponge wraps another noose threateningly tight around her frail windpipe. Once PinkSponge is certain she is dead, she stands up and scans the area frantically, searching for her daughter.
The ocean’s water is tinted red with the blood of the fighters as both speckleasme and frostehh attack the other with whatever they can get a grip on. PinkSponge is running before she realizes it, running across the sand and through the water until she is reunited once more with the last of her family. Speckleasme becomes more frantic as he realizes just how overpowered he is, splashing and flailing as the other two hold his head under water.
At long last his limbs stop moving, and bubbles cease to break the water’s surface. PinkSponge and frostehh carefully begin their trek to the shore, the former relieved that the mafia is gone at last, and the latter reluctant to admit her misdeeds to her loyal mother.
Overcome by the actions she—as a part of the mafia—has reduced her mother to, frostehh breaks down and admits it all: the tales lucyjoan told her, about ruling the island for the greater good.
At first PinkSponge is appalled at this truth, and it hardly takes more than a disapproving look to remind the teenager about her father’s death. But eventually she comes around, comforting the lost soul with her presence.
The distinctive sound of a boat breaks the slightly sticky silence, and the last two survivors leap to their feet. The boat that had, all this time, been searching for the wrecked plane, has finally located their forlorn patch of land.
The co-captains of the boat glance around the bloody sands of the island in shock, and PinkSponge and frostehh exchange a quick glance, and the deal is set: they immediately spin the tale of the islanders, explaining the terrors of the mafia and the system set up to attempt to stop it, embellishing the details only where it concerned the role of one specific rebellious teenager that made a bad decision.
+ ∞
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:43 pm

saturnlite88 wrote:But the remaining "mafia" gave up...

And if everyone had a vote against themselves, why do Pink and Frostehh live? Why not say Speck and Cat?
It was just for fun, that's not what we would actually do in a tie.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 pm

So, do I get an achievement for single-handedly ruining frostehh's chances?
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

No, but you can have this purple cat thing: cat
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 pm

It turns out I actually didn't ruin her chances, so that purple cat will suffice.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by frostehh Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Her first reactions. hehe

[9:42:40 PM] Jessica: WHAT
[9:42:43 PM] Jessica: YOU WERE MAFIA????
[9:42:46 PM] Jessica: WHAT?
[9:42:47 PM] Jessica: WHAT
[9:42:49 PM] Jessica: WHAT
[9:42:50 PM] Jessica: WHAT
[9:42:54 PM] Jessica: BRIANNA
[9:42:56 PM] Jessica: I TRUSTED YOU
frostehh
frostehh
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:58 pm

I had an amazing death in blakes story
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by MLPAlex Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 am

First time making stupid choices wins me the game.
MLPAlex
MLPAlex
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:23 am

I FEEL SO VIOLATED THOUGH

STOP LAUGHING AT MY PAIN
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:28 am

un Everything makes sense now...

http://ctrlv.in/143813 - we were just talking about how there can't be more than one mafia member left, and how it should be easy to find them.

http://ctrlv.in/143814 - on the night where there was no kill (night 8, I think), which happened to be the night that FROSTEHH HERSELF did the kill. Yeah, maybe I did decide to target myself that night. d

http://ctrlv.in/143815
http://ctrlv.in/143817
That's just straight-up lying.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next