Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

+9
speckleasme
PinkSponge
saturnlite88
winryrockbell27
lucyjoan
Matt
boxtop
Statefarm
J_A_C_K
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb - Page 2 Empty Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by speckleasme Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Ok then, so I made a post and this happened. http://ctrlv.in/144039

Then I got this. http://ctrlv.in/144040
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb - Page 2 Empty Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by PinkSponge Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Wooooow, Anthony is filtered now? We can't post about the creator of the website? That's kind of hilarious.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Yup, and I'm waiting for my next post to get deleted.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Speck, if you want your picture to show up right away, click the "insert image" button and paste the URL.

See:

amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb - Page 2 50c7cb99b63ab
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by J_A_C_K Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Haha, the anthony thing is hilarious.
J_A_C_K
J_A_C_K
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:04 pm

they filter words now?
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 am

I think this is ridiculous:

Upon deactivation of your account you have the option to hide all the content you have submitted to the site. It will still remain on our servers but will not be visible should you choose this. If it is deemed necessary for the benefit of the website, we may make certain content (posts we think are good!) visible but as anonymous. Upon reactivation, the content will be re-accredited to you account.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:52 pm

That was changed maybe like 6 months ago. Basically, if a mod sees a good post that is made by a deactivated account then they can ask a supermod to make it visible and it will show up as anonymous. It was changed because we were really struggling to find enough good posts for the homepage and when good users were deactivating their accounts we were losing a lot of the good posts.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:45 pm

I found James' bio pretty funny so I decided to post it here. The things in bold are what actually made me laugh.

Welcome to Amirite.com - your new home! I'm very excited to see you on Amirite and hope you enjoy Amirite as much as the other millions of people who come on Amirite do!

Amirite is the best place on the web to share your opinion on absolutely anything.

On Amirite 'Every Opinion Matters' (as long as you stick to the rules)Smile

Amirite is for everyone, of all ages, races, demographics, genders, sexuality etc. We encourage you to discuss and debate absolutely anything and hope you learn a few things or too! Remember to have fun as well! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends on the way. Remember to invite all your friends on Amirite as well! You can even gain an achievement by inviting friends!

I'm James and I'm a mod here on Amirite and I'm here for you more or less 24/7. (I try and sleep though sometimes) If you need anything or have a problem you can message me at any time. There is no such thing as a stupid question but please don't ask me what you should wear tonight or what you should buy your mum for her birthday:)

Or alternatively message any of the other mods or email us at support@amirite.com and we will try and get back to you asap.

Enjoy Amirite Amiriter!
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Yeah, did he follow you as well?

Also, Skr3w is under the suspicion that he is admin as well as some of the other mods.

Thirdly, Jack, can you change the name of this thread to "amirite discussion"?
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Yeah, that's the only reason I actually went to his account.

I'm not sure if he's secretly admin but he definitely has some admin powers, considering he's now following everybody on the site.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm pretty sure Admin is a joint account between the owners or something like that so he's probably part of Admin while not being Oliver.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:07 pm

He's almost guaranteed to get tons of messages about what to wear tonight or what to buy their mom for her birthday. Why would you even say that?
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Good idea goo

speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:11 pm

James1 is folowing like 33,000 people and has 11 followers. What is he playing at? Drink
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Also, toddy00 has been a mod for 20 days, he joined 21 days ago un
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 pm

He's probably a part of the lame-o pants that own it.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:41 pm

hey guys vote on my new amirite poll, convince admin maybe, but probably it'll just get deleted and I'll get banned.

Whatever, http://amirite.com/750101
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 pm

I clicked on it and it was gone and I was disappointed because I wanted to know what it said.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:49 pm

http://amirite.com/750101-amirite

try that...

it's still listed on just in...
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Nope. Sad

I just sent someone a message telling them that they're my least favorite poster.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Hmmm, when I logged off, the post disappeared. hmm

http://ctrlv.in/144301

there it is anyway. I always take pictures of my posts now because they get deleted.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:02 pm

I bet most people would say they haven't been here long enough.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:06 pm

speckleasme wrote:Hmmm, when I logged off, the post disappeared. hmm
Your posts might have been made invisible. You should check that.

Seriously though, there was nothing wrong with that post at all. These mods are insane.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Oh yeah... My posts and profile are now invisible. Sad
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next