Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

+9
speckleasme
PinkSponge
saturnlite88
winryrockbell27
lucyjoan
Matt
boxtop
Statefarm
J_A_C_K
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb - Page 3 Empty Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Lkun Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Statefarm wrote:

I just sent someone a message telling them that they're my least favorite poster.

Seriously, or just joking? If it's serious, I want to know who...
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb - Page 3 Empty Re: amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb

Post by Statefarm Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Lkun wrote:
Statefarm wrote:

I just sent someone a message telling them that they're my least favorite poster.

Seriously, or just joking? If it's serious, I want to know who...
Their messages aren't set to private and it's the only one they've gotten: http://amirite.com/user/mickie
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjoan Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 pm

The message is deleted, but those posts are terrible.
lucyjoan
lucyjoan
Admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/lucyjoancrochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:01 am

I can still see it. hehe Maybe that's why she or he never replied. hmm

Len said he couldn't see my messages either but I think Onepiecepkmn responded to one I sent so idk.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:33 am

If users are really annoying but banning them will just lead to more drama/them making more accounts then sometimes we mute users. That means that when they comment, post, or send a message, they see their message but nobody else does. So, if people aren't seeing your message, there's a chance you're muted.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:13 am

I only got through four posts before crawling into a corner and crying...
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 am

Lkun wrote:I only got through four posts before crawling into a corner and crying...
hehe I read about half a page, then I scrolled down to see how many pages of this crap there is, then I stopped.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Mary wrote:If users are really annoying but banning them will just lead to more drama/them making more accounts then sometimes we mute users. That means that when they comment, post, or send a message, they see their message but nobody else does. So, if people aren't seeing your message, there's a chance you're muted.
The funny thing is that I'd probably just go away if I was banned. hehe
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Statefarm wrote:
Mary wrote:If users are really annoying but banning them will just lead to more drama/them making more accounts then sometimes we mute users. That means that when they comment, post, or send a message, they see their message but nobody else does. So, if people aren't seeing your message, there's a chance you're muted.
The funny thing is that I'd probably just go away if I was banned. hehe
We came up with the idea when there was an account that was posting actual spam like "lOok @ THesE awESoMe PUrSes oNly $7 @ WWW.HOTCHICKS.COM" and every time we banned them they would just make a new account and I think they were even using multiple IPs and everything. So, by muting them they thought that they were still spamming the site so they didn't make a new account but nobody could see their posts.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Well, it's a good thing that the new admins and mods are not abusing this system.
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:28 pm

The new admins and mods don't abuse anything.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 pm

ESPECIALLY not their right to delete posts and ignore messages from the makers of said posts.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Or their right to turn off Youtube comments.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Wait...they don't allow Youtube comments anymore?
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 pm

On their channel? Nope. Because people expressed their opinions there, too, and we all know Admin doesn't actually allow opinions to be expressed.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boxtop Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:42 pm

What use does Amirite even have for a Youtube channel?
boxtop
boxtop
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 pm

So I'm thinking of asking James1 a "question".

Any ideas?
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 pm

boxtop wrote:What use does Amirite even have for a Youtube channel?
Advertising.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 pm

partinobodycular wrote:On their channel? Nope. Because people expressed their opinions there, too, and we all know Admin doesn't actually allow opinions to be expressed.
That's not actually admin's channel, he just paid them to make that video.
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:45 pm

What video?? I haven't seen this.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Mary wrote:
partinobodycular wrote:On their channel? Nope. Because people expressed their opinions there, too, and we all know Admin doesn't actually allow opinions to be expressed.
They have an actual channel with a lot of videos about amirite now. https://www.youtube.com/user/Amiriteofficial?feature=watch
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Statefarm wrote:
Mary wrote:
They have an actual channel with a lot of videos about amirite now. https://www.youtube.com/user/Amiriteofficial?feature=watch
Ohh... I missed that
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 pm

amirite discussion also saturn is still dumb - Page 3 Screen Shot 2012-12-14 at 11.10
GUYS, ADMIN RESPONDED TO SOMETHING, THE WORLD IS ENDING.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:21 pm

The picture is broken Sad
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Ugh it's my fault, lemme just do ctrlv. For clarification, do I use the host image button or the image button?

http://ctrlv.in/144693
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next