Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerdfighter Mafia

+19
whoviancrochet
AppleZach
Lkun
DecemberHare
MunchyDumpling
boxtop
partinobodycular
shad0wkissed
frostehh
Skylar
MLPAlex
Sawybean1
Statefarm
Cat
saturnlite88
PinkSponge
Matt
speckleasme
Mary
23 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Nerdfighter Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Nerdfighter Mafia

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Today is my second christmas, so bear with my while I'm not here. Then when I get back, I'm gonna try really hard to open the site tomorrow so be nice to me or it might be delayed a week until I get back from Arizona (where I will be for four days). All in all, I can't be super active, but I'll still try to play as much as I can.

And since Pink pulled Shadow out of nowhere, I'd say she is innocent. Mafia members know each other and won't kill them knowingly, especially early in the game. But that's pretty much what you just said, Parti, just in a backwards way.

saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

http://mafia-town.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:22 pm

I'm about to leave to go to a nerdfighter gathering so I think that's a pretty good excuse to not be around for a few hours. Have fun!
Mary
Mary
Hitman
Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:38 pm

partinobodycular wrote:If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd say PinkSponge were a mafia member who handed us Shad0wkissed on a silver platter to make herself look innocent, and then killed frostehh out of revenge for past games. If I were a conspiracy theorist.

But since I'm not, instead I'm looking at how suddenly Skylar voted yesterday, and her odd reasoning for doing so:
Skylar wrote:
saturnlite88 wrote:I think what it really means is that since I tried to vote him out yesterday until I felt bad about it, and a fellow mafia member would never push to get another mafia member voted out on the first day of the game, I am CLEARLY a mafia member.
Saturn is obviously using his reverse psychology skills on us so I vote Saturn
I thought we'd agreed that "revenge" and "grudges" were bad reasons to suspect someone as mafia? The mafia's probably actually playing to that, knowing that we'll freak out and point fingers at whoever might have a reason to kill that person.

And that thing with Skylar just seemed like her making sure she didn't have to use a no-vote. I'm pretty sure that vote was early in the day, so maybe she was just anticipating not being able to change it? Although I do remember her being around later. hmm
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Also, Radar was my favorite character in Paper Towns. IT'S NOT HIS FAULT THAT HIS PARENTS OWN THE WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTION OF BLACK SANTAS.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by whoviancrochet Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Okay... So I have been inactive all game and I really have no excuse. I just completely forgot about the game until Lucy reminded me this morning... So... Sorry. I also have very little to contribute. I will try to be more active today

whoviancrochet
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:45 pm

It was a serious vote, although with weak reasoning. I just thought that there would be more discussion, and we'd get solid evidence on something. Or that something would stick out that would make me want to change my vote. Hopefully we can get more discussion going today. Do you guys remember when we'd have like 10 pages of discussion on Pun Day alone? That's how many we have now :/ ...on day 2.
Skylar
Skylar
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:00 pm

I think some people may have missed the point that I don't suspect Pink, at all, because that reasoning is too crazy to be true. Sometimes I just like to share all my thoughts because it's fun. Skylar, I'm not sure on. I'm leaning towards Town.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:51 pm

partinobodycular wrote:I think some people may have missed the point that I don't suspect Pink, at all, because that reasoning is too crazy to be true. Sometimes I just like to share all my thoughts because it's fun. Skylar, I'm not sure on. I'm leaning towards Town.
By "some people" do you mean me? wary As for Skylar, since she says she was expecting more discussion, I think her vote was just to maybe get Saturn to defend himself. It would've gotten some arguing going and maybe have netted us some more information.

I feel like the mafia wasn't around much yesterday, since we were able lynch shad0w with barely any resistance. We should probably look at yesterday's inactives:

• Skr3wball
  • Nate
  • Whoviancrochet

It's a good start, I think.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 pm

That's a good idea, Pink. Yesterday, I was actually doubting that she might be mafia since no one was defending her so that's a good lead. However, don't Nate and Chase both have two inactives? I feel like if they were mafia, they would try to avoid that / would be reminded to vote by fellow mafia members. It's possible that they just haven't seen any messages or anything though if they do end up being mafia. hmm
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Yeah, they do have two inactives. I guess they would try to avoid that if they're mafia. Especially since they haven't posted anything at all, if I remember correctly. hmm Then I'm kinda stuck.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Well as Statefarm said, I guess is is possible that they haven't been on at ALL, so they wouldn't see anything in any sense.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:55 pm

That's true.

And here's a philosophical question for you: If you don't read your role PM at all, are you still mafia?

hmm
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:59 pm

That's a good lead, but again, two if those people haven't posted at all and one claimed they didn't know the game started. Is there anyone else that was gone just yesterday?
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:06 pm

speckleasme wrote:Well as Statefarm said, I guess is is possible that they haven't been on at ALL, so they wouldn't see anything in any sense.
SOMEONE has to be on, or frostehh would still be alive.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Yes, but where were they when we killed Shadow? I didn't keep my vote on her but I did bring the discussion back to her after people voted Boxtop.

I'm in my phone. Who WAS against Shadow?
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Only three people were voting for her in the end: me, PinkSponge and Speckleasme.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Mary wrote:

Voting for Saturn
Skylar

Voting for Shad0wkissed
Pinksponge
Statefarm
Speckleasme

Voting for Boxtop
Partinobodycular
Saturnlite88

Voting for Pinksponge
Lkun

Voting for Lkun
Decemberhare

Voting for Whoviancrochet
Munchydumpling

No Vote
Sawybean1
Boxtop

Here was the final voting tally for yesterday.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:35 pm

And Shad0w wasn't on yesterday either, was she?
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 pm

No, she wasn't. I looked at the list of inactives / no votes Mary posted and it looks like everyone who has only 1 inactive was there yesterday (Skylar and Sawybean.) AppleZach has two inactives but that's because his vote didn't count. I believe he voted for Boxtop (and it wasn't counted) and then left though so he could still be someone to look at. The only other people are who PinkSponge mentioned: Chase, Nate and Whovian.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by Statefarm Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:50 pm

AppleZach wrote:welp i Know why My Vote didnt count
not Sure I want It to Now though
So, I went back and looked at AppleZach because I thought I remembered him saying something like this. He had originally voted for Boxtop and it wasn't counted. By the time he came in and said this, there were four votes for Shad0w (Saturn was voting along with PinkSponge, Speck and myself) and only one for Boxtop (Parti). There were about thirty minutes left in the day. I didn't read back but unless I'm not remembering correctly, I'm pretty sure Saturn had been voting for Boxtop when AppleZach made that vote. I think it's possible that by this time, he figured he probably couldn't save her so he said this so he wouldn't look suspicious for being someone who wanted Boxtop dead rather than a mafia member.
Statefarm
Statefarm
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:14 pm

No, Saturn hadn't voted yet when Zach tried to vote and then decided he didn't want to.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkSponge Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:17 pm

I feel like if we lynched boxtop we'd get more information than we have now. A lot of people have already asserted their opinions about him, and if we knew his alignment (I'm not really sure what to think of him, although I'm leaning towards town) we could maybe derive the alignments of other people from that. I'm just saying.
PinkSponge
PinkSponge
Informant
Informant

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:29 pm

So it's one of those sacrifice things? I guess I would be up for that if there is nothing else...
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnlite88 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:49 pm

You used "he" a lot and I didn't quite understand what you said, Statefarm.
saturnlite88
saturnlite88
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawybean1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:30 pm

I like Pink's logic. Kinda like what I was saying earlier, but now it makes a bit more sense. I vote boxtop for now, but I might change it. Just making sure in case I can't com back on.
Sawybean1
Sawybean1
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next