Mafia Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The person [strike]above[/strike] below me gets a useless superpower!

+11
Lkun
MunchyDumpling
Nate
AppleZach
frostehh
DecemberHare
Mary
partinobodycular
PinkSponge
saturnlite88
lucyjoan
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The person [strike]above[/strike] below me gets a useless superpower! - Page 4 Empty Re: The person [strike]above[/strike] below me gets a useless superpower!

Post by DecemberHare Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:04 am

The person below me can turn orange juice into oranges.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

http://amirite.net/user/DecemberHare

Back to top Go down

The person [strike]above[/strike] below me gets a useless superpower! - Page 4 Empty Re: The person [strike]above[/strike] below me gets a useless superpower!

Post by Nate Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:52 am

The person below me can fly, but only when they are exhausted or drunk enough that they will probably die
Nate
Nate
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:41 am

The person below me can put his/her entire fist in his/her mouth.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 am

The person below me is really good at formatting documents that nobody else will ever read
Nate
Nate
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 am

The person below me can make a house of cards seven levels high.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by MunchyDumpling Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 am

The person below me has the power to fold a piece of paper perfectly in half with one hand holding the paper in the air.
MunchyDumpling
MunchyDumpling
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:49 am

The person below me has the ability to sniff any discarded weave and know exactly who's weave it was/how it was ripped out.
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:55 am

The person below me has the power to run faster than anyone else but only for three seconds before getting tired.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by MunchyDumpling Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 pm

The person below me can change the speed of their hair growth.
MunchyDumpling
MunchyDumpling
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by partinobodycular Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:34 pm

The person below me can go one second longer than most people without blinking.
partinobodycular
partinobodycular
Admin
Admin

http://rayshagurlquakay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:16 am

The person below me can change the amount of fingers he/she has on his/her right hand.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkun Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:40 am

The person below me has the ability to "smize" fiercer than Tyra.
Lkun
Lkun
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MunchyDumpling Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 pm

The person below me has the power to open any door automatically.
MunchyDumpling
MunchyDumpling
Gooney
Gooney

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:21 pm

The person below me can jump into the Grand Canyon. Of course, they can only do it once.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm

The person below me can turn their hair into jelly.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:26 am

The person below me can impregnate people just by looking at them
Cat
Cat
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 am

The person below me actually take their thumb on and off to impress friends.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by DecemberHare Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:28 am

The person below me can understand what mosquitos are thinking.
DecemberHare
DecemberHare
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:06 pm

The person below me has the power to see through clothes but only on the gender they are not attracted to.
Cat
Cat
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Is that mandatory? / can i pretend im gay? / what about bi people?

The person below me has the power to wear a long beige trenchcoat in public without looking creepy and suspicious.
Nate
Nate
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:44 pm

The person below me has the power to move toasters at their will.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:15 pm

TOASTER MAN. How is that useless.

The person below me has the power to make backhanded compliments without seeming insulting.
Nate
Nate
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:19 pm

The person below me has the power to crack all of their joints without having health complications.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleZach Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:19 pm

The person below me has the power to MELT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV-XMNF4gFQ
AppleZach
AppleZach
Hooker
Hooker

Back to top Go down

Post by speckleasme Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:20 pm

The person below me has the power to walk on lava, but they still get killed by the heat.
speckleasme
speckleasme
Crook
Crook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next